查看: 50|回复: 0

初中英语请假条

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-30 00:37:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  同学们在英语写作中可能最多关注的还是议论文或是叙述文,你知道怎么写初中英语请假条吗?下面是小编为大家整理的初中英语请假条,希望对大家有帮助。
  初中英语请假条篇一
  Ask for Leave
  Dear Teacher:
  I'm sorry I have to ask for two daysoff. Because I had a bad cold yesterday. And now I have a high fever.
  I am feeling very bad.I can't study freely in class .I went to see a doctorin the hospital.He gave me some medicine and asked me to stay in bed for two days .So I'm sorry to ask you two days leave. I hope you can ratify my ask. Thank you very much.
  Yours, Sam
  初中英语请假条篇二
  Ask for Leave
  Dear Ms Ma
  I apologize that I cannot go to school today. Last night my mother had a high fever and coughed badly. I think that she has got flu. She didn't have a good sleep and is very weak today, so I will go to Tiantan Hospital with my mother, and then stay at home to attend her. Because of this I have to ask for leave. I will appreciate you very much if you can allow my leave.
  Yours,
  Li Li
  初中英语请假条篇三
  Ask for Leave
  Dear Mr/Ms XXX;
  Today I'm writing to you to ask for a five-day leave, for I've got cold last night with carlessness.
  This morning my mother took me to see the doctor,who told me to stay in bed for some days. So I am very sorry to be absent from school, especially your interesting lessons. I'll be sure to make up for the missed lessons after I recover from the illness.
  Yours ever,
  XXX.
  • 初中英语请假条
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.