查看: 59|回复: 0

Chapter1.Body language-grammar教案

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-22 01:46:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
language一、章节分析(一)综述本章节主要语法---动名词在牛津英语中出现两次: 本课和高二(下)第一课。本课主要介绍动名词作主语、动词宾语、介词宾语;高二(下)第一课主要介绍一些动词后接动名词和不定式的区别。故本课不仅要介绍课本上动名词的基本用法,还应扩展动名词作真正主语用法,总结后接动名词作宾语的动词,归纳带介词to的动词短语,但不应挖得太深。(二)目标学习动名词作主语、动词宾语、介词宾语和表语的基本用法。(三)教学方法     口语情景教学法( 教师创设情景,学生主要通过口语训练达到对语言知识的掌握)(四)重点和难点1           a部分简单总结一些不含冠词的介词短语2           b部分要细讲3           c部分省略不讲二、教学设计(teaching designs)教学内容教学实施建议教学资源参考lead –in l         让学生找出课文中含有动词-ing的句子,分析比较它们的不同点,引出正题:动名词。l         介绍动名词的特点。《牛津英语一课一练导学与测试》page 4practicel         教师先利用图片举例,介绍动名词作主语用法,然后在ppt的辅助下通过图片,提示词,学生小组练习。l         动名词作动词宾语,介词宾语等讲法同上。[具体处理这部分内容的建议见[衔接1;课件:gerund]l         拓展动名词作真正主语用法,总结带动名词作宾语的动词,归纳带介词to的动词短语。l         [具体处理拓展部分内容的建议见[衔接2]。图片可扫描书上p8, p9, p10《牛津英语教学参考》page5-10exercises and homeworkl         学生写一段话,尽量多用刚学的动名词;l         学生做一些教师精选的单项选择,以便巩固所学语法。[具体处理这部分内容的建议见[衔接3]。[链接1]说明:这是一份关于动名词的基础教学的教案与课件。step one  lead-in1           ask students to find the sentences which have the form of v.+ing in the text .(possible answers): he gave an encouraging smile.communicating is more than speaking and listening.she is holding her head up.2           explain the meaning and features of gerunds.gerunds are –ing nouns. it is a kind of nouns. so in the above sentences, only “communicating, speaking, and listening” are gerunds. as a noun, gerunds can be used as subject, verb object, preposition object, predicative and attributive. 共7页,当前第1页1234567
  • Chapter1.Body language-grammar教案
    step two  presentation 1           gerunds as subjects1)        example:  t: what does shaking hands mean?s1: shaking hands is a sign of friendship.s2: shaking hands means that you are friendly.(动名词作主语时,位于动词用单数)2)        practice students practise according to the example. they work in pairs. s1 makes questions using the pictures and turning the verbs in brackets into –ing nouns. s2 chooses answers from the box.shaking your fist is a sign of anger.sighing is a sign of sadness.yawning means that you are sleepy.closing your eyes means that you are thinking.whistling means that you are happy.scratching your head means that you are thinking.bowing is a sign of respect.(补充讲解句型it is (was) no use/good doing something.)2           gerund as verb objects1)        example:t: i didn’t know you could swim.s: didn’t you? i love/ like swimming.t: so do i. i really enjoy swimming.i don’t. i hate / dislike swimming. i prefer walking.2)        practice: students work in pairs to make similar dialogues about the pictures. follow the example.3)        tell students some other verbs which have such usages.admit, appreciate, avoid, be worth, complete, finish, deny, delay,  postpone, escape, practice, suggest, miss, allow, permit, forbid, consider, imagine3           gerunds after prepositions    on her first day at work, debbie saw the things. she didn’t know what they were for, so she asked mr yang. work in pairs to complete their conversation. s2 should answer s1, using –ing nouns made from the verbs in the box along with “for”.1)        example:t: excuse me, but what are these _keys_____ for?s: they’re _for____ __locking_____ the drawers of the desk.2)        practice:students work in pairs to make similar dialogues about the pictures. follow the example.s1: and this _______?s2: it’s _______ ________ letters.s1: what about these _______ ________?s2: they’re _______ ________ your paper together.s1: this ________. what’s it for?s2: it’s _______ _______ the dates on documents.s1: and these ________?s2: they’re _______ ________. they’re a present for your first day at work.共7页,当前第2页1234567
    ( 补充总结含介词to的动词短语:be (get)used to, get down to, look forward to,                                         lead to, pay attention to, be devoted to, object to       例如: let’s get down to talking about your future.              i’m look forward to hearing from you.)     (见课件:gerund)[链接2] 说明: 这是动名词的拓展部分,拓展了动名词句型、接动名词做宾语的一些动词、接动名词做宾语的含介词to的一些动词短语等用法,教师可选择使用。
    1           下列句型后用动名词1)        it’s no use / good doing…2)        there is no point (in) doing …3)        it’s worth doing…4)        …can’t help doing…〖典型例句〗1)        it’s no use crying over the spilt milk.2)        the place is well worth visiting again.3)        there is no point cheating in the exam.4)        we can’t help laughing at the joke.5)        it’s no good copying others’ homework.2           下列动词后常接动名词做宾语1)        admit, appreciate, avoid2)        complete, consider3)        delay, deny4)        endure/stand, enjoy, escape, excuse5)        finish6)        imagine7)        keep8)        mind, miss9)        postpone, practice10)     resist, risk11)     suggest巧记这些动词的诀窍:继续坚持勿停止;盼望完成莫推迟错过成功会后悔;惯于冒险须放弃避免原谅不逃脱;忙于欣赏禁不住介意练习很值得;考虑建议末延迟想象无用已无益;记得做过勿忘记禁止使用不定式〖典型例句〗1)        i enjoy reading books in bed though it is not a good habit.共7页,当前第3页1234567
    2)        i can’t imagine going to any place without you.3)        would you mind opening the door for me?4)        he suggests reading english every day.5)        the bird missed being shot.6)        he escaped being punished by running away. 3           下列动词短语种to为介词1)           be (get)used to2)           get down to3)           look forward to4)           pay attention to5)           be devoted to6)           object to7)           lead to〖典型例句〗1)        i used to get up late, but now i’m used to getting up early.2)        after discussing with his deskmate, he got down to writing his composition.3)        i’m looking forward to hearing from you.以下几点可以在以后单元里讲解:1)        need/ want / require 句型2)        love, like, hate 后接 to do 与doing 作宾语的区别3)        stop, remember, regret, try, mean, go on, forget后接 to do 与doing 作宾语的区別4)        allow, permit, consider, advise后接 to do 与doing 作宾语和宾补的区别5)        动名词的时态和语态6)        动名词的复合结构[链接3]说明: 这是针对动名词的一些练习。
    ⅰ 单选:1.       do keeping _____, will you?a. to try    b. try      c. having tried    d. trying2.    we are all looking forward ______ mr. smith next week.       a. to see   b. of seeing   c. at seeing   d. to seeing3.    he spent all his time ______ for the final examination.       a. to prepare   b. of preparing    c. in preparing    d. to preparing共7页,当前第4页1234567
    4.    the boy is only five years old, but he is quite used _____ the telephone.      a. to answer   b. to answering   c. of answering   d. by answering5.   ______soundly is better for your illness than taking medicine.       a. to sleep   b. sleeping   c. sleep   d. having slept6.   sometimes when i look into the sky, i feel like ______ a trip somewhere.      a. to make   b. making    c. make    d. to go for7.   i consider _____ of every fish is a kind of murder.      a. taking   b. a taking   c. the taking   d. to take8.   my grandfather is a rich man, but ______ money does not solve all his problems.       a. has   b. to have   c. having   d. having had9.   it is no good ______ him to see you off.      a. to expect   b. expecting   c. of expecting   d. for him to expect10.there is one more book worth ______.      a. read   b. of reading   c. being read   d. reading11.he liked ______ many questions at the press conference.      a. being asked   b. asking   c. of asking   d. ask12.we had no trouble ______ the path through the forest.       a. to find   b. for finding    c. finding    d. with findingii.用括号里的动词的正确形式填空:1.    he insisted on _______(do )the work in some other way.2.    the windows want / need / require to be cleaned. that is, they need / want / require _____ (clean).3.    he practiced _______(play) the piano every day.4.    she doesn’t mind ______( work ) overtime.5.    it will mean ______( benefit ) your company and mine.6.    have you decided to put off ______( go ) to the seaside?7.    peter kept (on) ______ (ask) questions.8.    it’s a waste of time ______( argue) about it.9.    _____ ( talk ) is easier than doing.10.   have you finished _______ (do) your homework?iii.翻译:1. ______(每天晨读一刻钟)is very important in learning english.共7页,当前第5页1234567
    2. it’s no use _______(叹气).3. debbie enjoys _______(微笑着与客户交流).4. john has just given up ______(吸烟).5. i ______(一直盼望着访问)china again.6. he run off to avoid ______(看见)by his class teacher.7. this machine is for ______(切纸).8. this book is well worth ______(读).9. ______(挥动拳头)is a sign of anger.10. mr. yang suggested/advised ______ (看着顾客的眼睛)to make a good impression on him. iv.拓展题:1.---you were brave enough to raise objections at the meeting.---well, now i regret _____that.  a. to do  b. to be doing  c. to have done   d. having done2.the patient was warned _____ oily food after the operation.   a. to eat not  b. eating not   c. not to eat   d. not eating3.she looks forward every spring to _____ the flower-lined garden.   a. visit   b. paying a visit   c. walk in   d. walking in4.the little time we have together we try _____ wisely.   a. spending it   b. to spend it   c. to spend   d. spending that5.while shopping, people sometimes can’t help ______ into buying something they don’t really need.    a.  to persuade   b.  persuading    d. being persuaded   d. be persuaded 6.what worried the child most was ______ to visit his mother in the hospital.    a. his not allowing         b. his not being allowed    c. his being not allowed    d. having not been allowed 7.tony was very unhappy for _____ to the party.    a. having not been invited   b. not having invited    c. having not invited       d. not having been invited 8._____ to sunlight for too much time will do harm to one’s skin.   a. exposed   b. having exposed   c. being exposed   d. after being exposed9.the discovery of new evidence led to _____.   a. the thief having caught    b. catch the thief   c. the thief being caught      d. the thief to be caught10.one learns a language by making mistakes and _____ them.   a. correct   b. correcting   c. corrects   d. to correct11.---you should have thanked her before you left.   ---i meant _____, but when i was leaving i couldn’t find her anywhere.共7页,当前第6页1234567
      a. to do   b. to   c. doing   d. doing12.in some parts of london, missing a bus means_____ for another hour.a. waiting   b. to wait   c. wait   d. to be waiting13.---what’s made john so angry?---______ the tickets for the concert.       a. lose   b. to lose   c. because of losing   d. losing14. the day we are looking forward to _______ at last.   a. arriving    b. arrive   c. arrived   d. arrives15. mr. reed made up his mind to devote all he had to ____ some schools for poor children.a. set up   b. setting up   c. have set up    d. having set up附答案:ⅰ.单选:ddcbbbccbdbcⅱ.用括号里的动词的正确形式填空:doing, cleaning, playing, working, benefiting, going, asking, arguing, talking, doingⅲ.翻译:1.       reading for a quarter of an hour every morning2.       sighing3.       communicating with customers with a smile4.       smoking5.       am looking forward to visiting6.       being seen7.       cutting up paper8.       reading9.       shaking one’s fist10.   looking at customers’ eyesⅳ.拓展题:dcdbd  bdccb  badcb共7页,当前第7页1234567
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.