查看: 46|回复: 0

Lesson4 Let’s Dance学案

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-15 15:28:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一、学习目标【话题】1. 熟悉了解主要英语国家的艺术形式。2. 了解中外著名画家、艺术家、建筑师,以及不同的艺术、建筑风格。【词汇】generation, type, ordinary, unique, noble二、知识要点1. ballet tells a story with music and actions but no words.芭蕾用音乐、动作,而不是用语言来讲述故事。tell“讲述”,主语一般是人,有时也可用物,故事、电影名称等作主语。the film e.t tells a story about a strange creature from outer space.电影et讲述的是关于一个来自外星人的故事。物作tell的主语时,还可表示“表明、显示”。this red light tells you that the machine is ready to use.这红灯表明机器可以用了。2. many countries have produced ballets, including china.很多国家,包括中国在内也有芭蕾舞。including介词,“包括”,指某事物是上文整体中的一部分。比较:介词besides也有“除…之外(还有…)”之意,但与including不同之处在于,前后两者属于互不包括的两个独立部分。如:ten other countries have produced ballets, besides china.除中国外,还有其他十个国家有芭蕾舞蹈。(共11个国家)3. another folk dance is the yangge, which is often performed on special occasions.另外一种著名的民间舞蹈是秧歌,常在节日庆典时上演。perform①表演、演奏the magician performed some astonishing tricks.魔术师表演了一些令人惊叹的魔术。②实行、完成the surgeon has performed the operation.外科医生已做完了手术。occasion“时刻、时节、特殊场合”,常与介词on连用。on special occasions 在特别的时节,在节日庆典时on several occasions 好几次on that occasion i was not at home. 那时我恰好不在家。i only wear a tie on special occasions. 我只在特殊场合才打领带。on occasion有时、偶尔4. they are dressed in beautiful costumes, skipping back and forth to the rhythm of loud drums.他们身着亮丽的服装,和着锣鼓点儿,扭来扭去。①be dressed in“穿着…”,表示穿着的状态,后面接表示衣服的名词。the children are dressed in new clothes on children's day.dress作动词,表示动作“给…穿衣”,后接人作宾语。the woman dressed her baby in a hurry.wear, have on也可表示穿衣状态,后接“衣服”作宾语;have on不用于进行时态。②back and forth前前后后③介词to表示“随着,和着(音乐,节拍等)”。dance to the music5. popular 流行的,受欢迎的be popular with sb. 受…的欢迎that teacher is very popular with her pupils.练习检测:ⅰ. 单项选择1. i think the curtains don't ________ the paint.a. match   b. match with   c. fit   d. suit2. the american ________ western food, but he ________ chinese food now.a. is used to eat, used to       b. used to eat, is used toc. used to eating, is used to    d. used to eat, used to共3页,当前第1页123
  • Lesson4 Let’s Dance学案
    3. -when will his new album ________?-in a month.a. come up      b. come down c. be come out d. come out4. the superstar played a few songs from her new album, ________“you are my honey”.a. for example   b. as    c. such as    d. take for example5. there was not an empty seat anywhere in the concert hall at last thursday's event, ________it was an extremely cold night.a. because   b. though   c. as if   d. however6. we'll hold a party when the guests ________.a. arrive   b. arrived   c. will arrive d. are arriving7. -how would you like your coffee, sir?-________.a. i like it very much     b. very nicec. it’s well done         d. the stronger, the better8.-i want to leave tomorrow. do you think it will rain?-________. why not wait here for two more days?a. no, i'm afraid not     b. all rightc. i am afraid so        d. go ahead9. the role mr. white ________in the play was very successful.a. did    b. played   c. made   d. performed10.-what do you think of micky?-i don’t ________men of this type.a. fond of   b. go in c. go for   d. be fond of11. he ________the river until he walked 10 miles.a. didn't find   b. found c. would find d. hasn't find12. he saw ________that he couldn't remember them all.a. such many new things   b. so many new thingsc. many new such things    d. many so new things13. ________you are an official or a clerk, you must obey the law.a. if    b. because   c. while d. whether14. many people went to visit the sick old man, ________.a. include mr. black    b. mr. black includingc. included mr. black   d. including mr. black15. have you seen a girl who ________white?a. are dressed in    b. dressed inc. are dressing     d. dressesⅱ. 根据所给单词的首字母或汉语写出所缺单词的适当形式。1. did the medicine have any e________ on his disease?2. i know two m ________who can play many different instruments.3. as a student, it is good for us to c________ learning with fun.4. the manager often goes to the workshop to talk with the o________ workers.5. there are thousands of a________ watching the play in the theater today.6. i felt very ________(失望)to hear what he had done.共3页,当前第2页123
  • Lesson4 Let’s Dance学案
    7. mozart was one of the most famous ________(钢琴家)in the world.8. no one can enter the lab without ________(允可).9. the play was well ________(表演)by the students.10. their three ________(代)live in the small flat.ⅰ.单项选择1. a. match意“两者相搭配”,后直接加名词;c指大小、尺寸适合;d指颜色、式样等适合某物/人。2. b. 第一空指“过去常常(吃西餐)”;第二空意“(现在)习惯中餐了”。3. d. come out意“出版”,没有被动语态。4. c.5. b=although“尽管”,引导让步状语从句。6. a. 时间状语从句中一般不用将来时态(主句已用将来时)。7. d. 由would可知,应是问“你想要什么样的咖啡”,不是“你认为你的咖啡怎么样?”8. c. 意“明天恐怕要下雨”,和下文“为什么不在这里多呆两天呢”相一致。9. b. play a role in…。10. c. go for喜欢。11. a. not…until…意“直到…才…”,否定句中主句谓语用终止性动词。12. b. 形容词many, few, much, little表数量修饰名词时,其前常用so。13. d. whether…or…不管…还是…。14. d. including是介词,逗号后不能用谓语形式。15. a.为be dressed in sth.的现在时态。ⅱ. 根据所给单词的首字母或汉语写出所缺单词的适当形式。1. effect   2. musicians   3. combine 4. ordinary   5. audience 6. disappointed 7. pianists 8. permission 9. performed 10. generations共3页,当前第3页123
  • Lesson4 Let’s Dance学案
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.