查看: 25|回复: 0

网络副作用英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-13 08:17:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Nowadays, there is a widespread debate about the influence of the Internet upon people's life. Undoubtedly, there are both advantages and disadvantages in the Internet.
  Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are two major positive aspects of the Internet as follows. Firstly, the Internet has provided us with easy access to the necessary information and materials we want for living, learning and entertament. And secondly, the Internet has promoted greatly the efficiency of our daily affairs such as shopping and communicating, saving us a lot of time, energy and money.
  However, as a popular saying goes, every coin has two sides, and the Internet is no exception. The negative aspects of the Internet are also quite apparent. To begin with, the comfort and convenience we get from the Internet is gradually making us lazy and depend too much on it. In addition, the Internet is a fertile soil where many dishonest people are born and grow.
  To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of the Internet into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, We will definitely make a better use of the Internet .
网络副作用英语作文2  The usage of Internet becomes one of the most controversial topics in the society. As a college student I believe Internet is beneficial to me more than the way it harms me. There are many advantages for using Internet. First I can best use my time to find information online instead of going to different libraries. Also the information can be dated back in decades ago. It is very helpful to use those information as reference and historical proof. In the library it is hard to find so much "old" information. Another advantage to use Internet is that I can stay home and have a lecture online. It is much more convenience to me because I can stay warm to have class in the winter time instead of spending two hours on the bus and physically attend class. In addition Internet provides me a better way to communicate with my friends and professors. I can get response from my professor in a few minutes instead of waiting outside of his door for hours. Some of my friends are living in a foreign countries I can simply just drop him an email whenever I can and get a message from him very quick. It is much better than waiting for letters. Also the email will not lose while the letter might be losing in the process of delivery. However there are also disadvantage of using Internet. For example I might spend too much time on the Internet to concentrate on my study. Also there is a chance that I am cheated because of the Internet purchasing. Last Internet has lots of information both helpful and
  Harmful. There might be too much tempatation that I will access some of the harmful information I can on the Internet. Even though the usage of Internet has both positive and negative effect to me I still consider Internet is a symbol of technology development. I believe I can use the Internet very well as long
  Hs I know how to control myself.
网络副作用英语作文3  In recent yearsthe Internet has been gaining its popularity at an amazing rate.Some people suggest that the Internet brings us a lot of benefits.But on the other handthere are also many people who strongly advocate that its drawbacks should not be ignored.It is quite understandable that people from different backgrounds put different interpretations on the same issue.
  Those who favor that the Internet has many advantages give their reasons as follows.In the first placethe Internet brings us great convenience and efficiency.For examplewe can send E-mails to our friends in other countries in a few minutes while sending a traditional letter takes us at least a week and cost much.In the second placewe can make friends with people from all parts of the world.It overcomes the geographical barriers and makes the world smaller.Furthermorethe Internet accelerates the flow of information and spreads education to all corners of the globe.We can have easy and quick access to the latest information worldwide.
  Howeverthe other side of the coin voices its strong oppositionsaying that the Internet has many weaknesses.For one thingit can easily lead to psychological problems.An internet-addicted person tends to be isolatedself-centered and unsociable.For anotherthere is a sharp rise in the number of cyber crimes.More and more financial crimes such as money laundering are committed via the Internet.In additionit also has negative impacts on young people because there are a lot of obscene and violent contents on line.
  There is probably a litter bit of truth in both arguments.For my partI completely agree with the latter view that the Internet has more disadvantages than advantages.It gives rise to people’s mental problems.It results in various computer crimes.What is moreit is harmful to the growth of the young.Something should be done as soon as possible to protect people from the negative effects of the Internet.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.