查看: 43|回复: 0

家的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-11 10:49:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Love everywhere, a small calendars, express one's New Year's voice, A small calendars to spur a man must cherish the time, A small calendars, can tell us how time flies. I have a desk, it small and exquisite, it is exquisite, by a blue large-sphere and 14 sheets to another, forming a beloved calender.
  Open this calendar the page, by kithens greeted me at the word. Inside main wrote: citizen participation in the standardization of the national general language, standardization construction. A page, page might not have! See, the first page of the small animals who appears to be lively and lovely. Look! A pig hands hang "fugui prosperity" four characters, it smiles and head with a ", "the tire drived bainian to who?! Beside all dressed up and through some beautiful cover, originally to add "vitality"!
  A calendar designates without lack always! Cattle, and for me it is straightforward, honest human diligently, is human good helper, brings infinite pleasures, it is not paid. Good, cow! See it in the calendar is nifty and lovely, is human good assistant. Look! It was dressed in plain clothes, wearing a red riding hood, wear a pair of shoes, lovely small, have a lovely shape! It, faithfulness honesty, skin, hand no sword, like a little male correct and respectfully to defend our country! In the picture, look toward us bainian to Dallas? The other hand a "peace" brand greeted my eye, so I can't forget it. Set in a confident and wisdom, clear, and the leader will be responsible for family, authority, but sometimes too stubborn conservative, but this cow consistent style of work! ... A small calendars, will make me originally drab life brings joy and laughter, will let me know how quickly time, let me remember the words of lu xun, time is like the water in sponge, as long as there is always willing to squeeze,.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.