查看: 63|回复: 0

2021高考英语作文范文全国卷预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:26:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高考英语作文一直是英语试卷的难点,想知道今年全国卷的英语作文有哪些预测题目和范文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的高考英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
20xx高考英语作文篇1  假如你是李华,美国一所友好学校准备与你们学校共同创办一份中学生英文刊物,该校格林先生来信询问有关情况。请你给她写封回信,假如你是李华,美国一所友好学校准备与你们学校共同创办一份中学生英文刊物,该校格林先生来信询问有关情况。请你给她写封回信,主要内容如下: 1.赞成。
  2.出你喜欢的栏目
  3.说明理由。
  Dear Mr. Green,
  I am very excited to learn that we are going to start a magazine together. That sounds great! And I definitely agree with you on that.
  Some of the columns which you mentioned in the letter are really my cup of tea. Say, culture express gives us a better understanding of the world. Since people from different parts of the world have different values, it’s necessary to learn from each other. This will offer a wonderful chance. Apart from that, blurt out is pretty good for Chinese students to learn English idioms and improve oral English. Last but not least, entertainment is so cool! The popular singers, actors and celebrities are so catchy and attractive that you absolutely can’t miss it! Teenagers are just fond of the trendy things.
  Well, I can’t list more. I really can’t wait to read that magazine!
  Yours faithfully,
  XXXX
20xx高考英语作文篇2  假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生xxx,为响应绿化祖国的号召,你班四月十二日去郊区植树,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,介绍植树活动的全过程,给某英文杂志的绿色行动专栏写一篇以Green Action in Our Class为题的英文稿件。
  April 12 is memorable because our class had a meaningful experience on that day. In the morning, we bicycled to the suburbs to plant trees, talking and laughing all the way. Upon arrival, we began to work immediately. Some were digging holes. Some were carrying and planting young trees. Others were watering . After getting the work done, we put up a board reminding people to protect the trees. Before leaving we took some photos to record our green action. Seeing the lines of trees, we all had a sense of achievement. We feel it’s our duty to protect and beautify our environment.
20xx高考英语作文篇3  假如你是xxx,好朋友Sarah邀请你去参加他的生日聚会,但由于弟弟突然生病,医生说需要住院5天左右,请写信给Sarah表达未能和老朋友一起给他庆祝生日的歉意,并请Sarah帮忙转达对朋友们的问候。
  Dear Sarah,
  I am terribly sorry to tell you that I am unable toattend your birthday party next Thursday evening. That is owing to(因为) the fact that (同位语从句)my younger brother suddenly fell ill and was taken to a hospital thismorning. I have to go there immediately and take care of him. As told by thedoctor in charge, it will take around five days for him to recover and I haveasked my boss for a leave.
  I really regret that I cannot go to celebrate yourbirthday personally and would miss the perfect chance of enjoying myself withall our old friends. I have chosen a small gift for you and will send it to youtomorrow to show my best wishes. Besides, please give my regards to our friendswhen you meet them at the party.
  Cordially, (sincerely)
  XXX
20xx高考英语作文篇4  随着科技的发展,iPad已成为中学生的新宠。用iPad既可以听音乐,阅读纯文本电子书,又可玩电子游戏。假如你叫李华,是一名高中生。请你用英语给某英语报社写一封信,谈谈中学生使用iPad的利弊。
  Dear Editor,
  I'm a senior high school student,named Li Hua. Now many students have iPads. According to some students, with the use of an iPad, they can listen to music, download a lot of learning materials and read them on the screen. Apparently, it's helpful to our study, especially to their English listening.
  Others, however, doubt whether using iPads is good for students’ study. They say some students bring their iPads to the classroom and listen to music with earphones, which makes the teacher and other students greatly annoyed. What’s worse, some of them even waste precious time in class playing video games.
  In my opinion, as students, we should make good use of iPads to help achieve academic success. We should be aware of the fact that the classroom is a place for students to study. Therefore concentration is awfully needed for us to learn our lessons. Furthermore, the school should take measures to guide the students to use iPads in a proper way.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Hua
20xx高考英语作文篇5  Should Firecracker be Banned
  In Chinese tradition, when the festival comes or when people are having big days, they will play firecrackers, in the purpose of informing others that it is a good day for them. But as the time went, playing firecracker is dangerous, some people get hurt, in some big cities, people are not allowed to do it. In my opinion, firecracker should be banned in some places.
  在中国的传统,当节日来临的时候或者人们有喜事的时候,他们会放鞭炮,为了告知人们他们的大喜事。但是随着时间的流逝,放鞭炮变得危险,一些人甚至会因此而受伤,在一些大城市,人们是不被允许放鞭炮的。在我看来,鞭炮在一些地方应该禁止放。
  If people live in the countryside, they can play firecracker. In the countryside, there are a lot of space between door and door, so that they can play firecracker in the leaving space, it will not hurt people. At the same time, people can keep the tradition, they can enjoy the festival phenomenon. If people live in the big cities, they mustn’t play firecracker, because there is not so much leaving space between door and door, playing the firecracker will not only annoy neighbors, but also will bring danger to people. So it is not suitable to play firecracker in the big cities.
  如果人们住在乡村,他们可以放烟花。在乡村,一户人家与一户人家之间有很多的空间,所以他们可以在空余的空间放鞭炮,不会伤到人。同时,人们可以保持传统,享受节日的氛围。如果人们生活在大城市,他们禁止玩鞭炮,因为在户与户之间没有太多的空间,放鞭炮不仅会干扰到邻居,而且给人们带来危险。所以在大城市放鞭炮是不合适的。
  Firecracker is the symbol of happiness in Chinese tradition, but people still can use other things to take place of firecracker.
  在中国的传统里,鞭炮是幸福的象征,但是人们仍然可以用其他东西来代替。
20xx高考英语作文篇6  Letters of ApologiesDear David,
  亲爱的大卫,
  I'm writing this letter to express my sincerely appologies to you for losing the book you lent to me. I'm very appreciated you lent it to me. In order to give it back to you as soon as possible, I took it to the library yesterday. I also borrow some other books in the library before I left. Unluckily, when I arrived at my dormitory, I couldn't find your book. I searched all my dormitory and the road from the dormitory to the library. The next day I also looked for the library. However, I couldn't find your book. I'm sorry I can't give back to you on time as I promised before. But I will buy a new one for you later.Hope you can accept my appologies.
  我写这封信是为了表达我对弄丢了你借给我的书的真诚的歉意。我很感激你把书借给我。为了能够尽快把书还给你,我昨天把它带到图书馆去看了。在我离开图书馆之前我也借了几本图书馆的书。很不幸的是,我回到宿舍后发现你的书不见了。我把宿舍,宿舍到图书馆的路都找遍了。 第二天我也去图书馆找了。可是,我就死找不到你的书。我很抱歉不能遵守之前的承诺按时把书还给你。但是我后面会帮你买一本新的。希望你能接受我的道歉。
  Yours Sincerely,
  你的朋友
  Li Lei
  李磊
20xx高考英语作文篇7  假定你是中学生李华。在一位名叫Tiger Mom的学生家长的博客上,你看到如下内容。请你根据博客内容、写作要点和要求,给这位家长回复。
  I’m the mother of a fourteen-year-old. I have a rule for my daughter: be among the top 5 students or get punished in one way or another. She has been doing very well in school, but some friends of mine keep telling me that I put too much pressure on her. Am I wrong?
  写作要点:1.表明自己的看法;2.陈述自己的理由(可举例说明);3.提出至少两条建议。
  Hi, Tiger Mom,
  What puzzles you is actually a puzzle for many parents in China. My idea is that it is not quite right for you to do so. Although high grades are an important factor in evaluating students and for their future university admission, development in wisdom , emotion, health and life attitude should never be ignored. There are many examples around us .Some all-A students in school have turned out not to be as successful in society as they were expected .The reason is often that the pressure from their parents allows them almost no time for other activities .Furthermore, punishment is by no means a wise choice to help them grow up mentally and physically.
  So I suggest that you take your friends’ advice. More importantly , let her live like a lovely girl ; let her have more friends and social activities ; and let her make takes of her own as we teenagers often do.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.