查看: 29|回复: 0

学会感恩初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-9 09:25:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  感恩一句最真心的谢谢,感恩,是枯竭时那缓缓流出的一股清泉;感恩,是世界上最珍贵的一种美德。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的学会感恩初中英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
学会感恩英语作文篇1  I am grateful to the parents, they give us life, is that they are hard to support us grow up; they are in our failure again and again, give us the courage to succeed; is that they are sick again and again in our waiting The bedside carefully take care of us. They are always in our vexatious unconditional inclusion of us; they, take us step by step growth. They are the most pro-people in our lives.
  I am grateful to the teacher, the teacher is always in the dead of night still keep in the light for us to modify the homework, the teacher led us into the knowledge of the ocean, the teacher for our efforts to cultivate our talent. Three feet of pity, a chalk dedication, since ancient times, those who praise the teacher's song countless, my favorite is the spring silkworm to the dead silk side, wax torch into gray tears dry. The teacher for us to pay too much, and we can return the teacher is very few, but the teacher never care about. The teacher is the one who is holding a lamp for us on our path.
  I am grateful to friends, they let us have those happy memories, they let us know the friendship is pure and beautiful, is that they always in the face of frustration when we give us encouragement. Friends are those who accompany us with a heartless smile of the people; friends, that is left to us pure and beautiful memories of the people; friends, that is in our confused, give us the courage to get out of the fog.
  Affection, divine love, friendship, we all have, can really cherish a few? We always think so, that the parents pay are taken for granted; that the teacher's hard is just to win those bonuses, that the concern of friends is only long-winded words. We may have thought that they are our most grateful, thanks to the people. No parents, no us, no teachers, there is no knowledge we have accumulated; no friends, we have not had those happy memories. Parents only one, we have to love well; mentor not much, we have to know; intimate friends not much, we have to cherish the good.
  Thanksgiving, I think we all need to be grateful, thanks to those we love and love us, let us have a grateful heart, thanks to this world, thanks to all around us, even if it is difficult, even sad, we are still sincere Thanksgiving with.
学会感恩英语作文篇2  Is the parents of the children to the world, the parents let the children see the first ray of sunshine, the parents give their children a good education, until the children go to school, only to the child to the school. In fact, the teacher taught us the books of knowledge, and parents taught us, but it is eternal wisdom! From babbling to learn to seriously do homework, which moment does not condense the efforts of their parents, which moment does not tell the parents of our love it!
  My dear mother, although today is not Mother 's Day, but I still send you a bouquet of beautiful flowers to the table I thank you. Mother, you are not ugly, I send your orange lily and elegant, charming carnations will be your smile against the background was particularly beautiful. We all know that carnations on behalf of maternal love, maternal love is boundless, can not buy with money. If a man first abandoned the maternal love for the money, no matter what his future dedication, but, in fact, he is selfish, because he can not stand the temptation of money, for the money and give up the maternal, if he also There is filial piety, even if only a little bit, then, that scene will always be branded in his heart, wiping can not erase ... ...
  A child, I do not agree with the mother love, and superficial that: mother care for children is right and proper. But now, I understand that I am wrong, the mother is a beautiful incarnation, is the embodiment of the angel, is the example of the child. Let the blossoming flowers with mother happy life!
  Mother is very happy today! Although there is no sunshine today, but my heart has a hot sun
学会感恩英语作文篇3  Thanksgiving heart, thanks to you, with my life, let me have the courage to do my own. Thanksgiving heart, thanks to fate, bloom, I will cherish." This song made me understand that there is no sun, there is no warm ; No water, there is no life; no parents, there is no our own; no family and friendship, the world will be a lonely and dark, in order to get rid of it, we need a grateful heart.
  The leaves circled in the air and were written with a grateful movement, which was the tree's thanks to the nourishment of the earth; the white clouds drifted in the blue sky and painted the picture of the sky, which was the blue sky Thanksgiving. Because Thanksgiving will have this colorful society, because Thanksgiving will have sincere friendship. Because thanksgiving let us know the true meaning of life.
  "Thanksgiving" is an identity. This identity should be from our mind in a recognition.
  "Thanksgiving" is an admiration. This admiration should be an admiration from our blood vessels.
  "Thanksgiving" is a grateful gratitude to the expression of gratitude is that every person who does not forget the kindness of others haunting feelings.
  "Thanksgiving" is a philosophy of life, is the wisdom of life. Thanksgiving can digest all the grievances inside, thanksgiving can wash away all the dust in the world.
  "Thanksgiving" is a kind of attitude to life, is a kind of character, is a heart of the words.
  From our first loud and clear cry, we want to thank the people on a way we grow on the road, we would like to thank all the passengers for us to pay off.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.