查看: 60|回复: 0

3分钟英语口语演讲稿_锻炼英语很不错

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-8 12:33:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。那么3分钟怎样通过演讲表达出英语口语的重要性?以下是师哈哈网小编整理了3分钟英语口语演讲稿,供你参考。
  3分钟英语口语演讲稿篇一  Good morning/evening/afternoon, ladies and gentlemen :
  Today, my speech is about talents,in my opionion, talents are indispensable in nowadays society. as is known to all that the fight among countries is actually the fight among talents.
  First, i'd like to define the word"talent" in my idea, a talent is one person who is good at or expertised in some or multiple areas. nowadays, as the world developing goes on , if one country want to rank top or do a good job in the world, the country must have many talents.for example, china, the biggest developing country in the world, in the past 100 years, is always invaded by other countries, why ,the reason is that china at that time had not so many talents. if they had anti-intrusion leader talents in the war, needless to say,they would have beat those big powers.if they had talents in weapons manufacturing, nodody dares to provoke us.however, nowadays, it's a totally different situation, china has become powerfulin all over the world, why ? because there are many talents serving the country, the civilians become more and more literated.more and more people go to university,more and more people come to receive further education. so what is that in return,talents in army protect our country from invasion, talents in commerce help make our economy keep in improving, talents in aerospace make the world see chinese manned spacecraft flying. talents in sports make china rank the first in the olympic games……
  To sum up, talents will play a more and more impoetant role in the world, if one country intends to flourish, he must foster talents as many as they can ,that's all,thank you.
  3分钟英语口语演讲稿篇二  Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon! I?m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “youth”. I hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.
  First I want to ask you some questions:
  1、 Do you know what is youth?
  2、 How do you master your youth?
  Youth
  Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind it is not rosy cheeks , red lips and supple knees, it is a matter of the emotions : it is the freshness it is the freshness of the deep springs of life .
  Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite , for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20 . Nobody grows old merely by a number of years . We grow old by deserting our ideals.
  Years wrinkle the skin , but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul . Worry , fear , self –distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust .
  Whether 60 of 16 , there is in every human being ?s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what?s next and the joy of the game of living . In the center of your heart and my heart there?s a wireless station : so long as it receives messages of beauty , hope ,cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, so long as you are young .
  When the aerials are down , and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old ,even at 20 , but as long as your aerials are up ,to catch waves of optimism , there is hope you may die young at 80. Thank you!
  3分钟英语口语演讲稿篇三  Good afternoon everyone:
  Talking about integrity, some people may tkink that there is even no integrity on the officialdom in our countary. Is that true?
  Turn on the TV the important new may the senior officials corruptioned the amazing number of money or have a lot of houses and some even have one or more mistresses. Often when I see it I fell diappointed. Where is “To serve the people”? Where is “The servants of the people”? Where is “Construction of integrity”? And “Where is the harmonious society”? No one give me an answer. So I disappointed so I keep silence.
  What cause it? The system in China? May be it’s the reason on the one hand. If there is a crue system in China forexample find the officials corruption then give the death penalty with no mercy. I think it will be less and less corruptiones.
  But the most reason I think is the greedy heart in the people.Think back new China early the heart of the people is integrity very much. The officials think about is the countary is the people. And even no one think about is the oneself profit. People live happy and don’t worry about somethings even they are poor.
  I have a dream the officials in China can serve the people really don’t for themselves profit.
  I have a dream if people have something to save they will seek help for gorventment but not use money.
  I have a dream the officials can put the integrity in there heart but not the speech.
  And I have a dream our countary will be more and more beautiful. Tkink you!
共2页,当前第1页12
  • 3分钟英语口语演讲稿_锻炼英语很不错
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.