查看: 23|回复: 0

吉林中考英语作文预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-8 11:58:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  中考英语中的单词和语法是最让人头痛的了,下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的吉林中考英语作文预测,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
中考英语作文预测篇1  每一个人,每一个国家,都拥有梦想。中国梦是目前最热的话题。作为中学生,你是如何理解中国梦的?你的中国梦是什么呢?为实现你的梦想,你将怎么做呢?假设你叫李红(Li Hong),请以My Dream为题,写一篇不少于100词的英语短文。
  要求: 1. 条理清楚,有表明自己观点的句子。
  2. 书写工整,句式规范,标点符号和大小写使用正确。
  3. 短文中应尽量包括提示内容,可适当发挥,但不能出现真实的人名、地名。
  4. 参考词汇:China dream,come true ,achieve one’s dreams., give up, hold on to, make up of
  【范文】
  My Dream
  Everyone has his dreams. As young students, we have many kinds of dreams. These dreams are our China dreams. The dreams can be very big, and they can also be small. In fact ,a big dream is made up of many small dreams.
  My name’s Li Hong. I also have a dream. I dream of becoming a great scientist. From now on, I have to study hard to achieve my dream. I must learn as much as I can. When I meet any difficulty, I won’t give it up , I must get it over .
  I’m sure it’s very important to dream,. Some dreams are more realistic, others are not. No matter what our dreams are, we should hold on to them, they can just come true one day.
中考英语作文预测篇2  1.参观时间: 五月四日,星期三
  2.颐和园简介: 它是中国最大的保存最完好的皇家园林, 风景优美, 甚是迷人, 有山有水, 有皇家建筑和画廊。
  3.活动安排: 上午自由参观, 中午在快餐馆吃午饭, 下午5:30返回宾馆。
  4.集合时间: 星期三早上6:10, 汽车6:30开, 行驶45分钟。
  5.集合地点: 宾馆大门口。
  要求: 不要逐条翻译, 词数100词左右 。
  20xx高考英语通知类作文范文1
  May I have your attention?
  We will visit the summer Palace on Wednesday, May 4. The Summer Palace is the largest well-kept royal park in China. In the park there is water and man-piled hills. There are some royal buildings and a gallery, too. I am sure you will be struck by its beautiful scenery. In the morning we will be free to visit the different places of the Palace and then we will have lunch in the fast-food restaurant. We will get back to the hotel at half five. Please gather at the hotel gate at 6:10 on Wednesday morning. The buses will start at 6:30. It will take us about 45 minutes to get there. Please be on time. Thank you.
中考英语作文预测篇3  为了使同学们与人交往时举止更加文雅,你校学生会正在举办以How to behave well?为主题的英语征文比赛,请你写一篇短文。(以上背景内容无需表述)
  短文要点如下:
  1.学生应该守时、守信、不撒谎、不说脏话;
  2.礼貌待人,热心助人;
  3.遵守交通规则;不在公共场所喧哗;不乱扔垃圾;
  4.请你就此话题再补充一至两点个人看法。
  要求:1.不要逐词翻译。
  2.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。
  3.词数60~80。短文首句已给出,不计入总词数。
  How to behave well
  Behaving well is the secret of getting on well with others.
  【优秀满分范文】
  How to behave well
  Behaving well is the secret of getting on well with others.
  As a student,I think it’s very important to do everything on time and keep promises. Never lie to others or say dirty words. We should be polite to others and ready to help people in need. We’d better not talk loudly in public. Don’t throw litter or spit about. And remember to obey traffic rules.
  Finally,learn to work with others. We need good teamwork in our life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.