查看: 33|回复: 0

最爱的节日英语作文小学

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-2 08:35:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你最喜欢的节日是什么?是属于儿童的儿童节?还是最长的寒假暑假。你知道怎么写一篇我喜欢的节日的手抄报吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的最爱的节日英语作文小学,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
最爱的节日英语作文篇1  Time flies like an arrow. We are going to say goodbye to 20xx, and I hope the Spring Festival will come soon.
  I like Spring Festival because the supermarket of Spring Festival is very busy. Decorating around in the supermarket, people, no matter adults or children are preparing necessities and choose their own New Year gift, is a wide variety of Spring Festival couplets, with colorful lanterns, there are sweet candy, fresh fruit.
  I like Spring Festival because the feeling of Spring Festival is the strongest. Every year, my aunt comes to our house for the Spring Festival. My uncle and father sit on the sofa and talk about family. My aunt always said they were idle. And dad, they're still unmoved. The aunt couldn't help her. My brother and I were eating sweets and writing homework. After a while, the meal was ready, and we seemed to have the ability to predict, just as the aunt brought up the meal, and we did it at the table, ready to eat. My brother and I could not resist the temptation of the aroma, then we picked up the chopsticks and ate a little. At last, my brother and I put our mouths into our mouths and stuffed our mouths. Did my aunt ask me how good it was? I only nodded, and a few drops of oil trickled down from the corners of the mouth.
  I love the Spring Festival, not only love the food of the Spring Festival but love the strong family of the Spring Festival!
  光阴似箭,日月如梭。转眼间我们将要告别20xx年,迎来20xx年,我盼望春节快点到来。
  我喜欢春节因为,春节的超市里十分热闹。超市里四处张灯结彩,人来人往,不管大人还是小孩都在准备年货,挑选着自己的新年礼物,有琳琅满目的春联,有五彩缤纷的灯笼,有香甜的糖果,新鲜的水果数不胜数。
  我喜欢春节因为,春节的情谊是最浓的。每年大年三十,姑姑总到我们家来过春节.姑父、爸爸坐在沙发上一边磕瓜子一边聊家常。姑姑总说他们游手好闲。而爸爸他们依然无动于衷。姑姑没办法只好去帮妈妈了。而我和哥哥则在一边吃糖果一边写作业。过了一会,饭做好了,我们好像有预知能力一样,正好姑姑将饭菜端上来,我们也做在了桌边,准备开吃了。我和哥哥抵挡不住香气的诱惑,便拿起筷子夹了一点吃。终于开饭了,我和哥哥不顾形象,大口大口地往嘴里塞,嘴巴被塞得鼓鼓的。姑姑问我好吃吗?我只点头示好,时不时几滴油从嘴角滴下来。
  我爱春节,不仅爱春节的美食更爱春节时浓浓的亲情!
最爱的节日英语作文篇2  我最喜欢的节日 My Favorite Holiday
  My favorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Do you know why? Firstly, it’s day for family gathering. On Mid-autumn Day, families will stay together and eat a big dinner. My families always make very delicious food. After dinner, families will enjoy the beautiful full moon. We often have a good talk and eat moon cakes and fruits. For me, I like moon cakes very much. They are so tasty. Besides, the Mid-autumn Day is in autumn. It’s my favorite season.
  我最喜欢的节日是中秋节,你知道为什么吗?首先,中秋节是一个家庭团聚的节日。中秋节这天,家人们会聚在一起吃一顿大餐。我的家人会做很美味的食物。晚餐过后,家人们会在一起赏月。我们经常会边吃月饼、水果边聊天。至于我,我很喜欢吃月饼,觉得月饼很好吃。此外,中秋节在秋天,那是我最喜欢的季节。
最爱的节日英语作文篇3  Ho-soul or when air Hokyo, Sally Lai Yun between a silent death; evenly divided over a long journey of a thousand miles Ban Yun Qu Ming; Jiaotu air from the outside off the string, the toad demon off to the front of Health; Ling twist about to be hand in hand with more to be Galaxy complete clearance. Lunar New Year every year on August 15, is the traditional Mid-Autumn Festival. At this time of the year's mid-autumn, is called the Mid-Autumn Festival. In the Chinese Lunar New Year, a year into four seasons, on a quarterly basis and is divided into Bangladesh, Chung, the three parts of the quarter, which the Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as Zhongqiu. Autumn Moon over the remaining months of the year the full moon is more round. Brighter, so they called the "Xi-on" and "Ba Yuejie." This evening, people look up to the sky, such as jade disk Langlang Ming, bringing next to the Full Moon, there are several Qing-yun, such as tobacco Siwu, indemnity kept in the moonlight. We head around, looked at the moon in the sky, far away thinking about loved ones, like the poem of Li Bai's Night "give hope for the first moon, think of head home." Every time the Mid-Autumn Festival comes, people will do the Mid-Autumn Festival moon cakes as gifts, my Mid-Autumn Festival, just a collection of holiday gifts, home of the increase mooncakes continuous, each box of moon cakes have a variety of shapes and Different tastes, such as "the circular. Square. Triangle", and Yerong taste, eggs, sweet, salty, and so on, very tasty.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.