查看: 58|回复: 0

Unit 10 I am going to a&am

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-26 03:04:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
unit 10 i am going to a basketball player. period one (section a 1a-2c) 学习目标: new words: grow,programmer,engineer,  pilot,professional,act,move key phrases: grow up,move to, computer programmer, practice basketball, computer science, take acting lessons, professional basketball player key sentences: —what are you going to be when you grow up?—i’m going to be a basketball player. —how are you going to do that?—i’m going to practice basketball every day. 学习重难点:掌握"be going to + 动词原形"的用法。 前置学习: listen to a song and write down as many words about jobs as you can. ____________ _____________ _________________ ________________ _______________ ____________ _____________ _________________ ________________ _______________ 展示交流: 程序师___________ 工程师________________飞行员_____________教师__________ 演员  ___________ 篮球运动员_____________电脑程序员_______________________ 学习计算机科学_______________  练习篮球______________ 努力学习数学_________________  学习表演课程_________________ 合作探究: activity 1 listening (1b)   听录音,连线: computer programmer                               take acting lessons                professional basketball player                            study computer science engineer                                                   practice basketball every day actor                                                               study math really hard activity 2 pair work -what are you going to be when you are grow up? -i'm going to be a basketball player.
-how are you going to do that?    -i'm going to practice basketball every day. 共10页,当前第1页12345678910
  • Unit 10 I am going to a basketball player.
    activity 3 survey name what how in my group, ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. 达标拓展: “be going to+动词原形"表示计划、打算要做或即将发生的事,be有人称和数的变化。 例:我打算学习计算机科学。 1、 长大后你想做什么?what are you _____ _____ ______ when you ______ _______?
    2、你打算怎么实现你的理想?_____ are you _____ ______ that? 3、我打算拜访我西安的朋友。i _____ ____ _____ ______ my friends in xi’an.
    4、小明擅长计算机,他想成为一名电脑程序设计员。xiao ming is ____ _____ computer, and he wants to be a _______ ________.
    5、我长大了要做一名工程师。i want to be _____ _____ when i _____ ______ .
    教学评价 i.我能根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 1. i’m going to be a computer p________ when i g_______ up. 2. mark likes making things. he wants to be an e__________ in the future. 3. yao ming is a p_______ basketball player. 4.jim’s brother is going to be a p___________ because he loves the blue sky(天空). 5. jackie chan is a successful a______. ii.我会选择填空 6.—how are you going to improve your english ?—i am going to practice _____ english every day. a. speak   b. to speak   c. speaking 7. — what’s your brother going to do when he ______?—he’s going to be a policeman. a. grow up   b. grows up c. grew up 8. cheng han wants to be an actor. so he is going to __________. a. take act lessons   b. take acting lessons    c. have act lessons 学后反思: period two (section a 2a-4) 学习目标: key words:dream,somewhere,exhibition, artist,part-time,save,hold,rich,travel,retire,yet key phrases:somewhere interesting  sound like, art exhibitions  find a part-time job,all over at the same time,a year or two  save some money  hold art exhibitions,buy sth.for sb., one day, send…to…,  travel all over the world key sentences: ①when i grow up, i’m going to do what i want to do. ②i’m going to move somewhere interesting ③paris sounds like a city that i could enjoy. 学习重难点:掌握"be going to + 动词原形"的用法。 前置学习: i、补全句子: 1、when i grow up,i want to be an e _____________. 共10页,当前第2页12345678910
    2、my uncle is a compurter p__________________,he is good at computer. 3、computer s_________________ is jake's favorite subject. 4、mary's father is an airline p____________.  ii、用所给动词的适当形式填空: 1、mary _______________(go) fishing with her mother next week. 2、i ___________(meet) a famous actor last sunday. 3、i'm going to _______________(take)some acting lessons in shanghai. 4、when did he stop __________________(hiccup)? 5、tom started ___________________(ride)a bike when he was six years old. 6、my brother __________________(take)these photos two days ago. 展示交流:  梦想________到某处_________展览________  艺术家________  兼职的_______  储存________  举行________ 富有的_______  旅行________退休_________至今________ 短语: 同时_________    某个有趣的地方_______   听起来像________许多艺术展览________   存些钱______   举行艺术展览_____________全世界________________ 合作探究:                                                                                             activity 1 listening 1. listen and fill in the blanks. a:what are you going to be,cheng han?     b:i'm going to be  ________________. a: _________________________move to hollywood?(好莱坞) b:no,i'm going to _______________________new york. a:and ____________________________become an actor. b:well,i'm going to _______________________  a:when are you going to __________________? b:i'm going to __________ high and college frist. 2. pairwork. activity 2 reading 1、个人自读短文,然后回答下列问题并且组内核对答案 a:what is tian tian going to be when she grow up?b: __________________________________. a: where is she going ?              b:_________________________. a: how is she going to do that? b: first,__________________________.   then, _________________________________.   next,_________________________________ 2、把你将来打算干什麽的有关信息完成表格, 然后work in pairs. 共10页,当前第3页12345678910
    what where how 达标拓展: somewhere interesting 我们已经学过的短语“一些不同的事情”_______________ yet            with                  somewhere quiet and beautiful ①when i grow up, i’m going to do what i want to do.__________________________________ ②i’m going to move somewhere interesting.__________________________________ ③paris sounds like a city that i could enjoy.--------------------__________________________________ ④i’m going to find a part—time job for a year or two and save some money. ⑤i’m going to hold art exhibitions because i want to be rich and buy a big house for my parents. ⑥one day, i’m going to retire somewhere quiet and beautiful.__________________________________ period 2 december __________ i完成句子: 1.  peng xin and i go to school every day __________________ (同时). 2.  my parents want to live ______________(安静的地方) after retiring. 3.  some boys in our class are going to __________________________________(周游全世界). 4.  it _______________ (听起来像) a bird. 5.  we’re going to move to the moon ________________ (有朝一日). ii 单项选择: 6. –where are you going to stay in the future?— i’m going to stay _________. maybe tibet. a.anywhere interesting b.interesting somewhere   c.somewhere interesting 7. my friend is going to work in hong kong for _______________.she thinks it’s a good place to shop. a. a year or two  b. one or two year c. one and two year 8. —yesterday my mother bought a new bike _________ me.it’s very nice.—wow! i hope to have one,too. a. at        b. to        c. for 9. — where are you going to work?       — _________. maybe hangzhou or kunming. a. of course  b. i’m not sure yet  c. sure 10. sonia studies english .and  _______, she studies japanese. a. at this time b.at the same time c.at a time 学后反思: period three (section b 1a-2c) 学习目标: key words: resolution, instrument key phrases: new year’s resolutions, play an instrument next year, learn to do sth.,get good grades, make the soccer team, get lots of exercise 学习重难点:学会写新年决心。 前置学习: i选择 1.both of them got to the party _______the same time.    a. at    b. in     c. on    d. about 共10页,当前第4页12345678910
    2.there _______ an art exhibition this sunday. a. have   b. is going to be  c. is going to hane   d. is going to hold 3.is there ________ in today's newspaper? a. everything new  b. new nothing  c. anything new d. new something 4.they are going to _______ paris.   a. move        b. moving     c. moving to   d. move to ii写出问句或答语 (1)a:_________ _____________?        b: i'm going to be a doctor.  (2) a: how are you going to become a teacher?  b: ________________.  (3) a:where are you going to move?         b: ________________. iii 翻译句子。iy               1、我长大后,想做自己想做的事。___________________________________. 2、我想搬到有趣的地方居住。__________________________________. 3。 巴黎听起来 像是一个能让我生活的地方。__________________. 4、 我将举办艺术展因为我想变得富有、出名。______________________. 5、我打算找一个安静而美丽得地方,安度晚年。__________________. 展示交流: 学会弹奏一种乐器_______________组建足球队__________________ 取得好成绩_____________________ 吃更健康的食品 -____________ 进行大量锻炼____________________________ 用1a中的短语,模仿1b编对话,并在组内交流    a:what are you going to do next year?    b:well i`m going to take guitar lessons. i really love music.    a:sounds interesting .  i`m going to learn a foreign language. 合作探究:                                                                                             1、听录音,在你听到的短语前划对号。  ——learn to play an instrument  ——make the soccer team  ——get good grades                  ——eat healthier food——get lots of exercise 2、再听一遍,听出与打算怎样把决心变为现实。 kim lucy manuel 达标拓展: 理解下列对话,并做仿照练习 共10页,当前第5页12345678910
       a:did you make a new year`s resolution this year, b?    b:yes, a. i did.    a: what are you going to do?    b: well,i`m going to make the soccer team.    a: how are you going to do that?    b: i`m going to practice really hard and i`m going to go to a summer camp. i`m going to play soccer every day there . how  about you,  a?      a: i`m going to learn  to play an instrument      b: how are you going to do that?      a: i`m going to take piano lessons. period 3 december __________ i汉译英 1、你将怎样实现这一理想? 2、我打算学习弹奏一种乐器。 3、我的新年计划是取得好成绩。 4、我将努力学习,每天做作业。 5、我想成为一名教师,我要取得好成绩。 6、听起来很有趣,我想多参加体育锻炼。 ii句型转换 1、we are going to play football next saturday.(提问)_______    _______ you going to  _______next saturday. 2、she  is going to write articles this weekend .(提问)_______she going to _______this weekend 3、the students are going to the party tonight .(改为否定句) 4、i`m going to get good grades.(改为一般疑问句) 5、i want to get a lot of exenise.(改为一般疑问句) 学后反思: period four (section b 3a-4) 学习目标: key words:over,fax,reader,fit,lady, build, communicate,foreign key phrases: get a letter from sb.,keep fit,  work hard, leave one’s job,  communicate with sb. 学习重难点:会写别人的和自己的决心。 前置学习: fax______(复数:_______________________)lady_____(复数:_______________________) read_____(名词:_____________________) over_______=_________________________ 收到某人的来信_______________________ 做运动_____________保持健康__________          和某人交流___________________________辞职_________________________________ 展示交流: new year is coming ,what are you going to do?(小组活动,讨论新年的打算。) 合作探究:                                                                                             共10页,当前第6页12345678910
    1.         1st reading: read the text by oneself.( answer the following questions:) 1)  are many readers going to play sports? 2)  is one old lady going to eat more vegetables? 3.2nd reading listen to tape and repeat. then read the text again to make a list of the resolutions it mentions.(完成3a的习题) 4.3rd reading: read 3a,understand the meaning of each sentence. try to fill in the chart. we gotmany readerssome readersa few readerssome girlssome parents5.4th reading read again, find out phrases ,work in groups to master them.(小组长帮助记忆、检查) 1)(many 、lots of 、some 、a few) readers 2)get a letter from sb=hear from sb=receive a letter from sb 3)work harder          4)play sports 5)keep fit              6)leave her job 7)a language teacher     8) eat more vegetables 9) learn a new language    10)communicate with sb 11)find a job 达标拓展: three students made their new year’s resolutions yesterday._________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. period 4 december __________ 1).我们收到了读者的1000多封信。we got_____ ______ _____ _______ ______our readers. 2).许多读者打算更加努力工作。_____readers _____ ___ ____work_____. 3).大量的读者打算做运动。____ _____readers_____ _____ _____play_____. 4).许多人多锻炼为了保持健康。many people ____going to___ ____to ____ _____. 5).一些女孩打算学习一门外语。          some girls ____ ____ ____ _____ a _____ _____. 6).我们打算建一座更大的地铁。we are going to____ ____ ____ _____. 7).我们打算保护城市干净。we are going to____ ____ _____ _____. 8)一些人打算种大量的树。some people ____going to plant____ ____ _____. 9)我们应该学会同父母和老师沟通。 we should _______ _______ ________ ___________our parents and teachers. 10)杰克昨天收到了他父亲的来信。jack ________ a letter________his father yesterday. 11)他朋友上周辞职了. his friend______his _____ last week. 12)林涛找到了一份当服务员的工作。lin tao found a job ______a ___________. lily:______________________________?lucy:yes,i did. lily:______________________________? lucy:i’m going to learn an instrument.___________________________________? 共10页,当前第7页12345678910
    lily:oh,i’m going to get good grades.lucy:_____________________________________? lily:i’m going to study hard and do lots of exercises every day. lucy:________________________!i’m sure you can. lily:thanks. 学后反思: period five (self-check) 学习目标: key word:exchange key phrases:travel to,enjoy doing sth. exchange student 学习重难点:复习巩固本单元重点内容 前置学习: we got over 1,000  1 , faxes, and e—mails from our readers about their new year’s resolutions. thank you! many readers are going to work  2  in school this year. lots of readers are going to  3  . some readers said they were going to eat  4  vegetables. a few readers  5  they were going to learn a new language. some  6  said they were going to exercise more to keep fit. some  7  said they were going to study the subjects their children learn at school. they said they  8  to communicate better with their kids. an old lady said she found a job  9  a foreign language teacher. she is going to  10  a teaching job in china next year.
    (  ) 1. a. stamps b. fruits c. letters   (  ) 2. a. hard b. harder  c. hardest
    (  ) 3. a. play sports b. play games c. play with   (  ) 4. a. many   b. more  c. a little
    (  ) 5. a. say     b. says  c. said   (  ) 6. a. girls    b. boys   c. men
    (  ) 7. a. fathers  b. mothers c. parents   (  ) 8. a. want  b. wanted c. wants
    (  ) 9. a. like    b. as   c. for    (  )10. a. look for b. look at c. find
    展示交流: 合作探究:                                                                                             我还学会了32个短语,这可大大丰富了我的词汇量喔。看我轻松译短语! 1.computer programmer________________2.computer science ___________________ 3.professional basketball player__________4.take acting lessons ________________ 5.grow up ___________________________6.practice doing sth. _________________ 7.move to ___________________________8.dream job _________________________ 共10页,当前第8页12345678910
    9.somewhere interesting _______________10.sound like _________________ 11.find a part-time job ________________12.a year or two _________________ 13.save money ___________________14.at the same time ___________________ 15.buy sth. for sb. ____________________16.hold art exhibitions_________________ 17.all over the world _________________18.travel all over the world ____________ 19.one day __________________________20.send …to…_______________________ 21.make a resolution __________________22. new year’s resolutions _____________ 23.exchange student ___________________24. learn to do sth. ___________________ 25.play an instrument _________________26. get good grades ___________________ 27.make the soccer team _______________28. get lots of exercise _________________ 29.get a letter from sb. ________________30.work hard _____________________ 31.keep fit __________________________32. communicate with sb. ______________ 我还能背诵这15个重点句子咧。 1.what are you going to be when you grow up? 2.i’m going to be a basketball player. 3.how are you going to do that? 4.i’m going to practice basketball every day. 5.i’m going to take acting lessons. 6.he’s going to move to new york. 7.when i grow up, i’m going to do what i want to do. 8.’m going to move somewhere interesting. 9.paris sounds like a city that i could enjoy. 10.i’m going to find a part—time job for a year or two and save some money. 11.one day, i’m going to retire somewhere quiet and beautiful. 12.i’m not sure yet. 13.i’m going to learn a foreign language. 14.i want to travel to interesting places and see new things. 15.i want to be a reporter because i enjoy talking with people. 达标拓展: be going to+___________是___________的一种形式,表示即将、将要发生的事或计划、打算、决定要做的事情,be随主语的人称和数的变化而变化,常与表示将来的时间状语连用,如:tonight,tomorrow,tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening,nextweek/month/year,in five years,when i grow up等等。 一般将来时的其它表达形式: ⑴be+_____________⑵will+___________ 学后反思: period 5 december __________ (a) danny and jason are going to high school now. danny wants to be an engineer.he is going to build houses, roads, and bridges. jason is interested in math and science,but he is going to study medicine.he wants to be a doctor.   rosa is good at music.she wants to be an artist.she is going to sing and dance for people.anna wants to be a woman astronaut.she says,“i’m going to explore(探险)space some day.”“what do you want to be,amy?”anna asks me.“oh,i want to be a teacher.when i grow up,i’m going to teach in the countryside.” 共10页,当前第9页12345678910
    each of us is doing his or her best at school.i’m sure we will do something good for our country. 根据短文内容完成下面的表格。 name what to be what to do danny 1._____________ 6._____________ jason 2._____________ 7._____________ rosa 3._____________ 8______________ anna 4._____________ 9._____________ amy 5._____________ 10_____________ (b) mrs brown is going to have a birthday party for alice.alice is her daughter.she will be ten years old.a lot of her friends are coming to the party.fifteen of them are girls. mrs brown is getting ready for the party. mrs green is helping her.“that’s a big nice cake,”says mrs green to mrs brown.“thank you very much.” mrs brown is shopping now.she is going to buy fruit for the party.mrs brown buys a lot of pears,apples,oranges and bananas.then she goes home. it’s six o’clock in the afternoon.everything is ready.now the first girl is arriving.the party is going to begin in thirty minutes. 根据短文内容回答问题。 11.who is mrs brown going to have a party for?________________________________ 12.how many girls of alice’s friends are there at the party?________________________ 13.who is helping mrs brown?____________ 14. what does mrs brown buy fruit for?   __________________________________ 15.when is the party going to begin?   __________________________________共10页,当前第10页12345678910
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.