查看: 40|回复: 0

小学生英语作文阅读素材范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-21 11:51:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  学生不妨多做一些作文素材的积累,这样对提高作文写作水平真的很有帮助。下面是师哈哈网小编整理的一些关于小学生英语作文阅读素材范文的相关资料。供你参考。
小学生英语作文阅读素材范文1  The Raise of Supermodel
  Nowadays, the career of being a model is most young girls’ dreams. Being a model means the beautiful image and the perfect body shape, while being the supermodel more fame and money, what’s more important, it means to be the excellent woman. In China, more and more models have been recognized by the foreign fashion circle. Recently, the most successful Chinese model must be Liu Wen, a girl who comes from an ordinary family. Actually, Liu is not a shinning girl at first sight, but when you look at her for a few days, you will find out her special temperament and can’t take your eyes away from her. Liu works so hard to get what she has today, it is said that she only took no more than hours to rest at the beginning. Being a supermodel needs to work hard.
小学生英语作文阅读素材范文2  The Bitter and Happiness of Study
  Before I went to school, I felt so excited, because I was so curious about the campus life. Now I have been in middle school, after seven years’ study, I feel the bitter and happiness. The bitter is that there are always exams, sometimes I can’t do well. Every time when I get the low mark, I will be afraid of disappointing my parents. The happy thing is that I make many friends here. We play and study together. They are just like the brothers and sisters to me. This is the process of growing up, which mix pain and happiness. I am so lucky to have these friends in my life, they mean so much to me.
小学生英语作文阅读素材范文3  My Sister’s Wedding
  Not long before, my sister called me, she said she would be married during Spring Festival, I was so happy for her. In the wedding, I took the video, I recorded down the beautiful moment. In my heart, my sister was just like the small girl, we played jokes on each other, I thought about our childhood time. How time flies, now she was married, she would be a mother soon. I felt so moved, watching her growing up, I was happy for her, too. She has stepped into the new chapter of her life. I wish her all the best, I believe she will be happy forever, I am so lucky to witness her great moment.
小学生英语作文阅读素材范文4  The Winning Heart
  Recently, the live show is very popular, especially the show about the father how to get along with their children. The fathers are celebrities and they have the brilliant career. I am impressed by the fathers who are Olympic champions, their kids have the strong desire to win. When their fathers lose in the game, the kids will be very sad and can’t accept the result. No one can win all the time, we have to learn to accept the bad result. The kids think their fathers are NO., so they treat their fathers as the absolutely winners. Sometimes the strong desire is not good for the kids to grow up, they should have the positive attitude to the result.
小学生英语作文阅读素材范文5  I am Not Alone Anymore
  When I was about to go to middle school, my parents moved to another city because of the work. I had to leave my friends, though I was very unhappy, I did not have the choice. I felt so lonely, I knew no one. The first day I went to school, I felt scared, because all the students stared at me. When I sat down, my deskmate smiled at me, she introduced herself and then talked about many things about the class. I started to feel ease. Since then, with the help of my deskmate, I became active and made many friends. I am not alone anymore. I live the happy life.
小学生英语作文阅读素材范文6  My Little Dream
  Many years ago, I saw the movie Harry Porter and I was so impressed by it. The magical world was so wonderful that I wanted to live there. My thoughts were so active that I always dreamed about myself walking in the magical world and taking the risk. So I decided to write down the things I dreamed about and then made these become a book. This is my little dream, when the book is finished, I want to read them to my friends and my brother. Now I have written down a few pages, I continue to write every day. I get great motivation to finish my little dream. I imagine how happy I will be when I finish the book, so I keep writing it when I have the thoughts. I am so proud of myself for I never giving up to finish my dream.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.