查看: 26|回复: 0

传奇却不能续写的中英文版

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-14 17:21:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  不得不说,吴英很传奇,她很年轻,不过才三十岁.可她的经历却远远超过了那些知天命乃至不惑的人.
  我佩服她的眼光,更佩服她的胆量,一个不过是中专文化的女孩,能够做出这样一番作为,很不容易.
  她的成功,可能是因为她出生的那片神奇土地,更多的可能的是她本身性格中有很多吸引人的因素.
  但传奇,来得快去得也快.一瞬间,物转星移;一瞬间,变故突生.我不知道最后会是怎样的收场,
  但,我知道,传奇,再也无法续写.她是否犯了罪?她的集资手段是否非法?她是否把筹集的资金大肆挥霍?我不敢妄言.但可以肯定,她的行为必不被现行的法律所认可.而因为这个案件,国家也出台了一些法律法规.或许,类似的事情会在以后得到更好的解决,我只能寄托于此.
  Have to say, wu ying is a legend, she is very young, but only thirty years old. But her experience has far exceeded the old people who knew and even.
  I admire her vision,the more admire her courage, the girl is technical secondary school culture, able to make such a as, it's not easy.
  Her success, perhaps because she was born of the miraculous land, more likely she itself there are a lot of attractive personality factors.
  But the legend, comes to go. For an instant, the thing turn star move; For an instant, misfortune turkestan born. I don't know what the end result will be ended,
  But, I know, legend, couldn't continue. Whether she committed a crime? Her fund-raising means should be illegal? If she put the funds raised wantonly prodigal? I dare not deceptive philosophy. But be sure that her behavior will not be current law recognizes. And because of this case, the country is also introduced some laws and regulations. Perhaps, similar things will get better settled in later, I can only repose in this.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.