查看: 42|回复: 0

英语第一次月考作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-11 06:27:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  对于月考之后相信很多人或多或少的都有一些感想,以下是小编整理的英语第一次月考作文,欢迎阅读参考!
英语第一次月考作文一  Different people have different views on success.Some hold that making a great deal of money means success.Others argue that holding an important post in the government means success.Still others believe that having a high academic title at a famous university or a research institute means success.
  In my opinion,success means brilliant achievement in our work.In other words,no matter what we do,making outstanding contributions to the development of our country and bringing help and happiness to others is success.
英语第一次月考作文二  i like reading very much. when i was a small girl, i was interested in reading picture books on science and history. at the age of seven, i entered a primary school and began to read more books.
  now i am a middle school student. i have many subjects to learn. every day i must finish a lot of homework. i am very busy. but when i have spare time i still want to read some story books. one day my young sister brought me a book xl you j i.i read the book with great interest. i like monkey king very much.
英语第一次月考作文三  Last sunday. I and tom went to fangshan. In the morning we came down the mountain. I saw wooded mountains, wild flowers bloom. We climb up the hill along the mountain path. Come halfway up the mountain, I feel a little tired,it began to rain,My West Lake silk umbrella missed,.tom said to me,“bobs, don’t do anything halfway.”at last,So I insisted reached the top, the top of the scenery so beautiful.We were flying kites, .finally we went home.finally,Since then, I've kept the umbrella。i was very happy.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.