查看: 62|回复: 0

单词 词组小检测(I,J,K开头的单词)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-11 03:40:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
单词 词组小检测(i,j,k开头的单词)
1 介词填空: my father impressed ___ me the importance of hard work.我父亲让我明白了勤奋的重要性
2 he is an impossible person to work with. 请写出下划线单词的意思 __________________
3. he is __ great despair(绝望) when all his friends leave him alone in trouble.  a. in  b. at  c. with  d. on
4 the students complained to their form tutor(班主任) about the poor projector and he ___ to the president(校长).
a. in turn   b. in return   c. in turns   d. by turns
5 we need ___ up-to-date information. a. a plenty of  b. dozens of  c. scores of  d. a great deal of
6 ____ i arrive in london, i will call you.  a. for the moment  b. at once  c. the instant  d. in no time
7 it’s so nice to meet you again. __, have you paid back my money? a. accidentally  b. incidentally
8 his success was due to industry and patience请写出下划线单词的意思 __________________
9 the mayor will ____ our school tomorrow.  a. check   b. examine   c. test    d. inspect
10 写出表示 ‘暗示,表明,说明’的以i开头的动词:1. i___te, 2. i___ly
11 he graduates from __ harvard university and has __ income of one million dollars a month.
a. /; the   b. the; the   c. the; an   d. /; an
12 ---one should never lie to anyone! ---__!  a. indeed  b. not really  c. couldn’t be worse d. kidding me
13 impressive 1. 令人印象深刻的 2 极棒的 (请写出该单词第二个意思的同义词)_____ _____ ______等等
14 identity 1. 身份 2. ____  eg: an ~ of interests  15 ignore 忽略,忽视 (衍生)ignorant ____(请写出中文意思)
16 well done 的反义词是 i__ done  说某人坏话 speak i__ of sb 17 说话(打破沉默,使谈起来) break the i___  18 重力理论 the i____ of gravity(重力)   19 i______=unique=special(形容词)  20 j_____ 正义 公道
21 i______ 天真的,无罪的  22 attach i____ to sth, 认为sth很重要   23 i_____ 保险业  
24  a place of i_____  25 cut in, break in= i_______  26 have a good k__________ of 熟知 掌握 精通
27 幼儿园 k________ 28 牛仔裤 j____s   29 厨房 _______   30 高智商的 i________t
  • 单词 词组小检测(I,J,K开头的单词)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.