查看: 21|回复: 0

Unit 8 Why don’t you get h

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-11 03:40:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
unit 8 why don’t you get her a scarf?
(section a) period 1

教学内容:1a,1b,1c,2c
教学目标:1、知识目标:words: comment  suggestion  album  personal  special   sentences: what should i get…?  how/what about…?  why don’t you …?   that’s /they’re….
          2、情感目标:关心别人,可以送小礼物表达关爱,但不能太贵了。
          3、技能目标:提高英语听说读写的能力。
教学重难点:what should i get…?  how/what about…?  why don’t you …?   that’s /they’re….
教学设计:
step 1 revision
teacher says“it was my birthday last sunday .i had a party at home.some of my friends came to my party. what presents did i receive ? can you  guess?”ss have a brainstorm by saying all kinds of presents. write down the present while saying “yes, i got it.”
通过头脑风暴猜生日礼物让学生复习尽可能多的名词。
step 2 presentation
point to the names of the presents, ask ss what do you thinkof these presents?give your comments.write down comments and  cheap,interestingboring,expensive under it.teacher gives the example by saying“a scarf is too boring. a camera is too expensive.”then ask ss to give their comments.present the new words  personal and special.
对这些礼物进行评价自然地呈现新单词。通过以上两个步骤处理了1a,并进行了适当的拓展。教材中出现的单词太少,不能满足学生练习的需要。通过对教材的拓展,不仅更多地复习了以前学过的名词,而且也为后面学生进行练习做好了铺垫。这是符合学生的认知水平并能更好地为本节课的教学服务。
step 3 presentation
my daughter’s birthday is coming. what should i get her? can you give me some suggestions.write down suggestion on the bb.ask ss to repeat.
t:what should i get my daughter?
s1:what about a …?
t:it’s too ….
ask several ss the same question.then ask ss to ask you for suggestions.
present why don’t you get him/her …?
用自己女儿的生日来设置情景,呈现新的语句what should i get…?。让学生来寻求建议,再呈现why don’t you get him/her …?师生间的角色转换更好地呈现了新的语言。
step 4 watching and listening
watch a short film .answer the questions: what are they talking
about? what is she going to do?
then do 1b. listen and write down the gifts before the comments.
    增加了课外的和教学内容有关的一段视频。比1b的难度要低,使教学内容有梯度。通过整合多媒体,也增强了教学的趣味性,可以提高学生的兴趣。同时也丰富了听力的内容,这符合语言习得的规律。对1b的内容处理也做了改变,不是写出序号而是写出礼物名称,这样更加充分地利用语言材料,可以更好地突破重难点。共3页,当前第1页123
  • Unit 8 Why don’t you get her a scarf?
    step 5 pairwork
    practise the dialogue in 1c. then think of a friend or a family
    member who is having a birthday soon and make your own  conversations in pairs.
         1c和2c整合在一起,根据学生的学习情况,内容相似的可以整合在一起。这一步骤通过两人合作对新的语言进行实践练习。既培养了学生合作学习的习惯,也实现了语言的交际性。使学生在完成任务的过程中学会使用语言,符合任务型教学提出的learning by doing的教学理论。
    step 6 listen and fill in the blanks
          read the passage for the ss to fill in the blanks. then ask them to read the passage.
          it is mother’s day next sunday. john plans to give his mother a gift.what should he get her? he has no idea. he asks his classmates for suggestions. he gets many ideas from his classmates,but he thinks some are good and some are not. for example, a scarf is too personal. a cd is too cheap. a book is too boring. a ring is too expensive. he thinks a photo album is good because his mother likes to take photos very much.
          与教学内容密切相关的阅读内容,介绍了外国学生母亲节打算给母亲送礼物,向同学寻求建议的情况。既突出了本节课的重点,也注重了文化意识的渗透,一举多得。
    step 7 writing
          write a short passage about the presents you have ever received.you can begin like this: i have received many presents.my father gave me a dictionary.i think it’s too boring. …
          学了新的语言知识应该要落实到写,所以要及时把知识落实到笔头表达。
    step 8 homework
         think about what the best gift is you have ever received.
    板书设计:

gifts                comments            what should i get…?
         scarf
         tennis balls         boring               how/what about…?
         dictionary
         cd                   cheap                why don’t you …?  
         camera               expensive
         bicycle              personal             that’s /they’re….共3页,当前第2页123
    flowers
         photo album          interesting
         calendar
         dress                great
         ring
         watch
          suggestion
          toy
          shoes
          book
    共3页,当前第3页123
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.