查看: 105|回复: 0

Unit 3 What’s Your Favourite Food教案

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-11 03:38:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
学科与册别备课时间单元序列与主题unit 3  what’s your favourite food?备课形式个人备课(姓名)单元目标与课标依据1.能力目标(1)能够提问并回答三餐所吃的食物,如:what do you have for lunch today/on monday…? we have tomatoes, tofu and fish….(2)能够简单描述一些食物的味道,如:the apples are sweet….(3)能够提问并回答最喜欢吃的食物是什么,并说出原因,如:what’s your favourite food? i like apples. they are sweet….(4)能够听懂、会唱歌曲 “what do you have for lunch?” 和本单元的歌谣。2.知识目标(1)认读部分a、b中let’s learn, let’s talk的单词和句子,并掌握四会单词。(2)掌握read and write中的四会句子,读懂对话内容,完成句子填空。(3)了解let’s start、 group/pairwork、task time等部分的内容。(4)了解pronunciation中字母组合ow, oa, fr, fl的发音规则,认读相关的单词。(5)了解story time, good to know等部分的内容。3.情感、策略、文化等有关目标(1)培养学生的合作精神和创新意识,引导学生通过以旧带新的方式自主学习,同时也要注重合作学习。(2)了解中国表示美好愿望的方式单元教学内容分析本单元重点学习围绕食物展开的单词及句子。课文中部分四会单词和句子在前四册学生用书中有所呈现,在教授时可以以旧带新的方式引导学生学习。本单元a部分的语言点可通过复习四年级上册第五单元导入。let’s try部分的内容安排在let’s talk之前,为let’s talk的教学做铺垫,同时也让学生先从听觉上熟悉read and write中的四会句子。单元教学重点本单元a、b部分let’s learn, read and write中四会单词和句子的发音与书写,以及语音部分中字母组合ow, oa, fr, fl的发音规律,教师要为学生做出正确的示范和指导。单元教学难点对于句型部分的教学,教师应引导学生举一反三,灵活替换,不应只要求学生背出该对话,关键是要学会运用。学困生教学重难点突破措施   1. 用字母卡片,小黑板,帮助指导学生正确学习新知,拼读练习。   2. 维持学生良好的课堂秩序,利用let's play激发学生兴趣。   3.多利用电教设备,更有些的组织教学。单元或章节课时划分第一课时:let’s start  main scene  let’s chant  a let’s learn  group work第二课时:: a let’s try  let’s talk  talk and match  c good to know第三课时e: a read and write  group work  c let’s sing第四课时b let’s learn  let’s chant  c story time第五课时: b let’s try  let’s talk  pair work  c task time第六课时: b read and write  group work  c pronunciation  let’s check提供老师:  日 期:第 1教时课 题: unit3 what your favorite food? 教学内容:let’s start main scene let’s chant a. let’s learn group work教学目标:1.    be able to listen, say, read and write four-skills words: tomato, tofu, green beans  fish, potato, eggplant.共9页,当前第1页123456789
  • Unit 3 What’s Your Favourite Food教案及反思
    2.    can recognize the words: cabbage, mutton, pork.3.    grasp the drill: what would you like for lunch?can listen and chant. 重点难点:four-skills words and sentences.. 教具准备:recorder, tape, picture, cards, color pens, white papers.。理论依据教

程 step i  warm  up1.      sing a song2.      review the words3.      review the structures: what would you like four lunch/…?                     i’d like…stepⅱ preview1.      listen and chant (book4 unit6 b. let’s chant)2.      let’s startt shows the picture then says: i’m yummy to eat. i’m yellow and long. i grow on the tree. my name begins with the letter as “bee”. what am i?(let ss guess: what’s this?)stepⅲ presentation1.      let’s learn(1)   a. guess: i’m yummy to eat. i’m red and round. i grow on the ground. my name begins with the letter as “tea”. what am i? – tomatob. t shows the word card, reads the word“tomato”, ss read and spell it: t-o-m-a-t-o, tomato.c. teach the other words. (2)   play game: t: eggplant. ss: purple…t: red.  ss: tomato……(3)   listen to the tape and read the words: cabbage, tomato, tofu, eggplant, mutton, fish, potato, green beans.(4)   have a race: spell the four-skills words quickly.2.      let’s chantlearn to chant: what would you like for lunch?3. group workstep iv consolidation and extension1.      action 1: 编谜语2.      action 2: 做调查( what would you like for breakfast/lunch/supper…i’d like…)3.      do exercises4.      listen and repeat1.create a relaxed and active classroom atmosphere. let the students learn to communicate freely.2.guide the new knowledge naturally from teacher and students’ communicating.3.let ss understand and get to know the knowledge continuously,and learn the knowledge in the communicative activities.教

思 《英语课程标准》指出:激发和培养学生学习英语的兴趣,使学生树立自信心,养成良好的学习习惯和形成有效的学习策略,发展学生自主学习的能力和合作精神是小学英语教学的基本任务。本着这一目标,在备课的过程中,我反复钻研教材,经过一遍又一遍深加工,根据学生的实际生活,延深、扩展了教材的内容。除了教授课文中的重点单词以外,还扩充了一些相关的单词,同时让学生自主创设情境,操练所学过的单词。共9页,当前第2页123456789
    一、发挥学生的表演才能,在真实的情景中灵活的运用英语,达到自主学习的目的。    英语作为一门语言,应体现它的交际功能,我一贯认为学生会运用英语是关键。给学生自由发挥的空间,通过小组合作,让他们充分的发挥想象,运用所学的内容自编自演谈话场景。这样学生可以活学活用英语,同时也培养了学生的表演才能。有的学生极有想象力和创造力,能够有一些新点子自创情境,而且往往不局限于本节的内容。学生的表演的成功与否是我教学的成功与否的一大衡量标准。二、单词呈现单调、课堂设计不够丰富。  从整节课来看,有三个地方没掌握好,第一,教学时间安排的不够合理,课堂所学内容学生没有得到充分练习,第二,没有能够很好的利用充分的想象力创设情境,使学生不能大量的运用英语。第三,没有兼顾到不同层次的学生,如果能够给学生更多参与的机会,让学生有更多的时间操练,课堂效果会好一些。     本课时let’s learn部分主要是通过情景对话让学生学习单词:tomato,tofu,green beans,fish,potato,eggplant,cabbage,mutton,pork。对话中的语句what would you like for lunch?i’d like…是学生在四年级上册unit 5 操练过的内容,教师可以充分利用这组问答引出新单词。然后利用一些视听资料、图片、儿歌来巩固所学单词。最后通过group work的活动让学生能在情景中运用所学内容进行交际。另外,我觉得在评价激励学生方面还做的不够,这是我今后努力的方向。
    提供老师:  日 期:第2教时课 题: unit3 what’s your favourite food? 教学内容: a .let’s try  let’s talk  talk and match c. let’s sing教学目标:1.    understand and be able to use: what do you have for lunch today? i have eggplant…2.    understand the command and do.3.    能够了解中国一些传统食物所蕴含的文化。 重点难点:important point: what do you have for lunch today?difficult point: the difference between “what would you like for lunch?” with “what do you have for lunch today?” 教具准备:recorder, tape, picture, word cards.理论依据教

程 step i warm up1.      sing a song: “what do you have for lunch?”2.      dialogue practice (s1-s2):s1: what would you like for lunch/…?s2: i’d like…stepⅱ preview1.      检查调查情况“what do you have for lunch/breakfast/dinner?”2.      let’s trylisten and tick or cross: ① amy: i’m hungry.chen jie: what do you have for lunch today?amy: i have green beans and tofu.                       ② zhang peng: hi, john. what do you have for lunch today?共9页,当前第3页123456789
                             john: i have cabbage and beef.stepⅲ presentation1.      let’s talk(1)   t: what would you like for lunch? ss:…t: what do you have for lunch today? t: i have…t-s practise   (2 )s-s practise.(3)listen and read after the tape.2.      talk and match3.      good to knowstep iv consolidation and extension1.      找朋友: communicate each other with :“i have fish for lunch today. do you have fish/pork…? what do you have for lunch today?”2.      学生收集外国具有代表性的节日食物的信息。3.      do exercise(activity-book5)4、listen to the tape and repeat. 1.create a relaxed and active classroom atmosphere. let the students learn to communicate freely.2.guide the new knowledge naturally from teacher and students’ communicating.3.let ss understand and get to know the knowledge continuously,and learn the knowledge in the communicative activities.教

句型较容易,学生容易掌握,但在区分i‘d like 和 i like时要多加练习。本课时let’s talk部分主要是通过情景会话,谈论今天午餐所吃的是食物,从而让学生学习what do you have for lunch today?i have……的问答。教师在设计教案时应先通过儿歌或对话的形式复习所学食物单词,使学生在学习和使用新的功能结构时不再有单词障碍。接着教师可以通过课件和对话的形式让学生对比what would you like for lunch?和what do you have for lunch today?的问答,理解what do you have for lunch today?的功能,再引导学生对what do you have for lunch today?i have……的结构进行操练。然后教师可以利用一些练习或活动来巩固知识。 提供老师:   日 期:第3教时课 题: unit3 what’s your favourite food ? 教学内容: a. read and write group work c. let’s sing教学目标:1.    grasp the four-skills sentences: what do you have for lunch on mondays? we have tomatoes, tofu and fish.2.    understand the dialogues of “read and write”.3.    understand and sing the song “what do you have for lunch?”
    重点难点:
    four-skills sentences: what do you have for lunch on mondays? we have…
    教具准备:
    recorder, tape, picture, school menu.
    理论依据教

程 step i warm up1.      sing a song2.      daily dialogue:a: what day is it today?b: it’s monday.共9页,当前第4页123456789
    a: what do you have for lunch?b: i have…what about you?b: i have…stepⅱ preview  listen and chant(book4 recycle1)stepⅲ presentation1.      read and write(1)   t asks: what day is it today? what do we have on monday? what do you have on mondays?ss:…(2)   t shows a school menu: let’s see together.(3)   ss communicate in groups, then make a school menu.(t praises the best: that sounds good.)(4)   listen and read after the tape, finish the sentences.(5)    practise the new structures: what do you have for lunch on mondays? we have…2. group workstep iv consolidation and extension1.action:幸运“52”2.    make a dialogue and play.一、            do exercise.practise the sentences.” what do you have for lunch on mondays?i have…” and” what would you like …i would like…”二、            listen to the tape and repeat.
    1.create a relaxed and active classroom atmosphere. let the students learn to communicate freely.2、guide the new knowledge naturally from teacher and students’ communicating.3.let ss understand and get to know the knowledge continuously,and learn the knowledge in the communicative activities.教学
    反思
    本课要注意在实际情境中的实际运用,通过练习帮助学生掌握四会句子。 。 提供老师:  日 期:第 4 教时课 题: unit3 what’s your favorite food? 教学内容:
    b. let’s learn let’s chant c. story time
    教学目标:1.    be able to listen, say, read and write four-skills words: tasty, salty, sweet, sour, fresh.2.    be able to recognize “healthy”.3.    understand and can listen and chant.4.    good to know the story. 重点难点:important point: four-skills words.difficult point: the pronunciation of“healthy”.
    教具准备:
    recorder, tape, picture, word cards.
    理论依据教

程 step i warm up1.      sing a song2.      daily dialogue: what do you have for lunch on mondays…?                 i/we have…stepⅱ preview sing and do“an apple a day”.stepⅲ presentation1.      let’s learn (1)t shows some fruits, let ss say out. t: yes, they are very fresh. read the word“fresh”. (2)sing a song“an apple a day keeps doctors away”.共9页,当前第5页123456789
       t: yes, we must eat some fresh fruits to keep healthy.   ss read the word: healthy. (3)t shows some salty, sweet, sour, let ss taste, then read the words. (4)t tastes the sweet and says:“ mm, it’s tasty. it’s my favorite.” then let ss taste and say“it’s tasty. it’s my favorite. ” (5)用不同的水果来操练句型“it’s tasty.it’s my favourite.” (6)教师出示三杯溶液,让一学生尝并做出面部表情,然后让其他学生猜单词。 (7)listen to the tape and read the words. (8)t shows the word card quickly, ss spell the words quickly.2. let’s chant step iv consolidation and extension1.      action1:猜味道.2.      story time3.      do exercise.1、listen to the tape and repeat.2、让学生搜集有关食品的广告信1.create a relaxed and active classroom atmosphere. let the students learn to communicate freely.2.guide the new knowledge naturally from teacher and students’ communicating.3.let ss understand and get to know the knowledge continuously,and learn the knowledge in the communicative activities.教

反思
    应该让学生从实际的体验中来领会英语单词的含义,即使不能完全符合语法要求也让学生自己去体会。本课时主要是让学生掌握单词tasty,salty,sweet,sour,fresh的听、说、读、写,并能初步运用这些单词对一些食物进行简单的描述。教学设计适合与一些食物和调料相联系,可先通过所学食物单词引出salty,sweet,sour的读音,再利用盐、醋和糖三种调料进一步巩固它们的意思和拼写;然后利用实物和课件在情景中引导学生学习fresh,tasty,healthy;接着通过儿歌的说唱和扩展让学生操练描述食物的语句;最后让学生互相品尝各自的食物,并进行简单的描述,巩固所学语言的应用。提供老师:   日 期:第 5 教时课 题:
    unit3 what’s your favourite food?
    教学内容:b. let’s learn let’s chant c. story time
    教学目标:1.    understand and be able to say and use: what’s your favourite food? i/we like…2.    understand the content of “let’s try”, finish the exercise alone.make a advertisement.
    重点难点:important point: what’s your favourite food? i like… difficult point: the pronunciation of “favourite”.
    教具准备:
    recorder, tape, word cards, color pens.
    理论依据教

程 step i warm up1.      sing a song“what would you like?”2.      daily dialogue:a: do you like…?b: yes, they’re sweet…/ no, they’re sour…stepⅱ preview1.      let’s chant ?(part b let’s chant)共9页,当前第6页123456789
    2.      let’s try:(1)   girl: do you like bananas?boy: yes, they’re sweet.(2)   boy: do you like tomatoes?girl: yes, they’re fresh.(3)   girl: what’s your favourite food? boy: beef, it’s healthy.(4)   boy: do you like ice-cream? girl: yes, it’s tasty.stepⅲ presentation1.      let’s talk(1)     t shows some food and says: i like chicken, beef and fish.t points the beef and says: i like beef. (draw a smile face)          t points the chicken and says: i like chicken better. (draw two smile faces)           t points the fish and says: i like fish best. (draw three smile faces) so, my favourite food is fish.(2)  t shows the card and read: favourite, what’s your favourite food?(3)  t-s practise: what’s your favourite food?/i like…(4)  s-s practice: what’s your favourite food/fruit/drink?                  i like …(5)  listen to the tape and read.2.    pair work3.    task timestep iv consolidation and extension1.      action1: to be a advertiser2.      action2: let’s chant: what’s your favourite fruit? lemons are my favourite fruit…3.      do exercise.listen to the tape and read1.create a relaxed and active classroom atmosphere. let the students learn to communicate freely.2.guide the new knowledge naturally from teacher and students’ communicating.3.let ss understand and get to know the knowledge continuously,and learn the knowledge in the communicative activities.教

多联系实际是最主要的教学方法,让学生从实际的生活中去体会英语学习的乐趣。本课let’s talk部分主要是通过情景对话,谈论最喜欢吃的食物,并简单陈述原因。本课重点是what’s your favourite food?  i like …. 教师可以先通过do you like…?的问答引出喜欢什么和不喜欢什么的语句,再过渡到本课的重点句型。操练对话时,先让学生能听懂问话,并能用i like …回答,再利用歌曲的形式让学生熟练掌握favorite的发音,突破本课读音中的难点,然后让学生在活动中巩固重点句型的功能结构。提供老师:  日 期:第  6教时课 题: unit3 what’s your favourite food? 教学内容:b.read and write group work c. pronunciation let’s check教学目标:1.      grasp the four-skills sentences: what’s your favourite fruit? i like apples. they’re sweet. i don’t like grapes. they’re sour.共9页,当前第7页123456789
    2.      understand the dialogue in “read and write”, then fill in the blanks.3.      理解字母组合的发音规则,读出相关的单词。4.      finish “let’s check”.
    重点难点:important point: four-skills sentences.difficult point: how to spell and write the word“favourite”.  教具准备:recorder, tape, pictures.理论依据教

程 step i warm up1.      let’s sing“my new teacher”.2.      daily dialogue:a: what’s your favourite food?b: i like…they’re…what about you?stepⅱ previewadvertisement show s-s practices: what’s your favourite food/fruit? i like…stepⅲ presentation1.      read and write(1)    t shows an advertising picture, let ss ask: what’s your favourite fruit?t: i like apples. they are sweet. (t takes out an apple and tastes.) t: i don’t like grapes. they are sour. (t takes out grape and tastes.)ss taste and practise the structures.(2)    t shows the picture and says: look! what’s zoom’s favourite food? can he have it? why? let’s listen to the tape. ss read the dialogue by themselves.(3)    finish the sentences.(4)    copy the four-skills sentences.2.      group work3.      pronunciation ow crow flow show window snow yellow grow slow willow                         oa coat float boat goat road coachfl flag flat flower floor fly flow flame fleshfr free from front fruit fresh frog frost fry4. let’s checkstep iv consolidation and extension1.      让学生认读主页上的语言,并将其中内容串起来表演成小短剧。2.      write the four-skills sentences and words.3.      read the words include“ow, fl, oa, fr”.4.      do exercise in activity book.教

思  read and write部分主要让学生准确理解对话意思的基础上能够写句子:what’s your favourite fruit? i like apples. they’re sweet. i don’t like grapes. they’re sour. 教师可以先让学生通过说唱歌谣突破对话中语句读音的难点,再通过口语练习让学生熟练掌握本课时重点功能结构,为学生准确理解对话中的语句做好充分的准备。然后让学生阅读对话,利用完成句子填空的练习和小组调查活动巩固并检验学生对本课内容的掌握。最后教师适当指导学生句子的书写,并组织一些竞赛活动督促学生速记所学句子。共9页,当前第8页123456789
      pronunciation是本单元的语音部分,要求学生掌握字母组合ow,oa,fl,fr的发音规则。应让学生通过朗读已学单词获取字母组合在单词中的发音规则,再去拼读不认识的单词,从而提高学生的拼读能力。该部分内容中语音部分还是最重要,学的时候学生比较容易接受,但在记忆单词时却作用不大,应加强这方面的训练。共9页,当前第9页123456789
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.