查看: 61|回复: 0

毕业邀请函英语范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-9 08:37:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  如果你还不知到毕业邀请函英语范文怎么写,别担心,下面就让师哈哈网小编带大家看看一系列的毕业邀请函英语范文,望大家采纳。
  毕业邀请函英语范文模板
  Dear Teachers:
  We want to invite you to take part in our The Graduation Party tonight. We‘ll do some food for you.Such like ... and so on.
  We‘ll communicate with each others,and will leave out ours current information.
  We’ll hold this party in //*Where// at //*When//.We hope you can join in us.
  Finally send our love to you.Looking forward to your visiting.
  Sincerely
  Your students
  毕业邀请函英语范文格式
  Dear sir/madam:
  I’m delighted you have accepted our invitation to speak at the Conference in [city] on [date].
  As we agreed, you’ll be speaking on the topic "XX" from [time] to [time]. There will be an additional minutes for questions.
  Would you please tell me what kind of audio-visual equipment you’ll need. If you could let me know your specific requirements by [date], I’ll have plenty of time to make sure that the hotel provides you with what you need.
  Thank you again for agreeing to speak. I look forward to hearing from you.
  Sincerely yours,
  [name]
  [title]
  毕业邀请函英语范文
  Dear Mr./ Ms.:
  I am writing an invitation to you to join the banquet we host for you.
  All of my classmates feel it a great honor to have been your students in the past three years. Thanks to your patience and devotion, we benefited a lot from your class. Time flies. Now, its time to say goodbye. Despite the near departing, we would like to invite you to have dinner with us in Jinyuan at 6 o’clock on July 18th in order to express our gratitude to you. All of us are looking forward to this banquet with your presence. Please do come.
  Best regards.
  Yours, 10 class C
  • 毕业邀请函英语范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.