查看: 52|回复: 0

2021年高考英语作文预测及译文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-9 08:14:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文的提高是个难点,如何让同学们在高考考场发挥出自己的英语作文水平,写出较符合要求的佳作,需要平时的点滴的积累。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的20xx年高考英语作文预测及译文,希望对你有帮助!
20xx年高考英语作文预测及译文篇1  Since the computer comes into being, it develops so fast, today, we can do many things in the computer, such as make friends, check the news and so on. With the computer, people like to purchase online, it not only saves time, but also saves the money. The newly developed way of shopping online is called group purchase, the special thing lies in that it provide the product with low price. As so many people buy the product, so the manufacturer still earn lots of profit, so they are willing to sell on the low price. While the problem comes, low price always means bad quality, group purchase provides the customers not that good quality. So when we buy in group purchase, we need to take care.
  最从电脑出现以来,电脑发展很快,今天,我们可以用电脑来做很多事情,比如交朋友,查阅信息等等。有了电脑,人们喜欢在网上购物,这不仅省时间,也省钱。最新网上购物的方式是团购,特别之处在于这种方式以低价卖产品。随着如此多人买,生产商仍然挣很多利润,因此他们也愿意低价卖。问题也来了,低价总是意味着不好的质量,团购让顾客买到的产品有时候质量不是很理想。所以当我们团购时,需要小心。
20xx年高考英语作文预测及译文篇2  When you need a lot of money, you first thing you do is to borrow money from your friend, while doing this sometimes may do harm to your friendship. First, your friends may not have too much money at hand, he or she maybe suffer from the lack of cash flow at that moment. Everyone has their own worries, when you borrow money, they always have to struggle for a while, their hesitations make you begin to doubt your friendship is true or whether your friends treat your as real one. Second, most people can’t return the money in time, because they have all kinds of difficulties, this will make your friends in a awkward situation. They are considering whether to ask you return the money, if they do, this will make you embarrassed; If they don’t, they will lack of money. So it is better not to borrow money from your friend.
  当你需要很多钱的时候,你第一件事做的就是向你朋友借钱,然而这样做有时候会伤害你的友谊。第一,你的朋友也许没有很多的钱在手上,他或她可能遭遇着流动资金的不足。每个人都有他们自己的担忧,当你借钱的时候,他们总要挣扎一会,他们的犹豫让你开始怀疑你们之间的友谊是否真实或者你的朋友是否把你真当朋友。第二,大部分人不能及时还钱,因为他们有各种各样的困难,这会让你朋友出于尴尬的境地。他们考虑着是否叫你还钱,他们叫了,会让你尴尬;如果不叫,他们就缺钱。所以最好不要向你的朋友借钱。
20xx年高考英语作文预测及译文篇3  Everyone is shy when they are young, some people shy because they think they are not good enough, so they are not confident, they will low their heads before others. We call this emotion self-abasement, most people suffer such emotion, we need to conquer it. For me, I was not confident before, I always think that other guys do every thing better than me, until someday, I watch a book. The book says how to conquer self-abasement, I learn that the reason why people feel not confident, it is because they haven’t found their advantages. The book tells that everyone is good at something, we are wrong to compare other people’s advantages with our disadvantages. After I read the book, I understand why I not confident, I should never compare with others, I also have my merit, I should be proud of myself. Let’s raise our heads and be confident.
  当我们年轻的时候,每个人都有害羞的时候,一些人害羞是因为他们觉得自己不够好,所以他们不够自信,会在别人面前低下头。我们把这类情感称为自卑,大部分人都有这种情绪,我们需要克服。对于我来说,我以前也不自信,总是觉得别人做什么都比我好,直到有一天,我看了一本书。这本书说的是如何克服自卑,我知道了人们为什么不自信,那是因为他们还没有发现自己的优点。书上说每个人都有擅长的东西,我们错在将我们的短处拿去比别人的长处。看了这本书后,我懂得了自己自卑的原因,我不应该和别人比,我也有闪光点,应该为自己自豪。让我们抬起头和自信起来吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.