查看: 40|回复: 0

关于老师我想对你说英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-9 08:13:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  给我生命的是父母,教我知识的老师。 下面是小编为大家精心整理的文章,希望对大家有所帮助。
  篇一:老师我想对你说英语
  Dear teacher I am really grateful that you have teached me for 3 years and take me seriously. I will never forget your shade in class. I will never forget your encouraging me to study. I will never forgrt your interest class and the kindest person I have ever met. I will guaduate from our school soon, but I will never forget you
  我很感激你叫了我三年并一直很注重我。我忘不了你在课堂上的身影,忘不了你对我的鼓励,忘不了你有趣的课堂。你是我见过最好的人之一了。我很快就要毕业了,但我不会忘记你的
  篇二:老师我想对你说
  Some people say, you like. Our little progress and a little bit of results all gather the sweat of your hard work. Do you like the ship, led us to the sea of knowledge. Do you like hard gardener, to spread the knowledge of the rain every day, we are nourishing the young trees.   You, whether it is frustrated or happy, you will always be accompanied by the light of our. Teacher, why are you for nothing? You needn't have stayed up late into the night without holding the mark; the exhausted body to us smile.   Teacher, you are a construction worker, we are brick, you use the sweat to build us a house. Teacher, although you have no earth shattering performance. However, you to our growth not gave up how many days off endured many sleepless nights, as you are a candle, burning themselves, others lit, you in a lifetime of effort to cultivate our these flowers, the teacher is human soul engineer! Teacher I want to say to you: "dear teacher, I thank you! I am very grateful to you to accompany us through this turning point in life, to illuminate the road ahead of us."
  有人说,师恩如山。我们的点滴进步和些许成绩全部凝聚着您辛勤的汗水。您像航船,领着我们驶向知识的海洋。您像辛勤的园丁,每天给播洒知识的雨露,滋润我们这些小树苗。 您,无论是失意还是快乐,您用心发出的光芒将永远伴随着我们。老师,您为什么一无所求?您本不用熬夜批阅至深夜;不用撑着疲惫的身体向我们微笑。 老师啊!您是建筑工人,我们是砖,是您用汗水把我们砌成房子。老师,您虽然没有惊天动地的业绩,然而您为了我们的成长不知放弃了多少个休息日,熬过了多少个不眠之夜,您就像是一支蜡烛,燃烧了自己,照亮了别人,您在用一生的心血培养我们这些花,老师就是人类灵魂的工程师! 老师我想对你说:敬爱的老师,我谢谢您!我非常感谢您陪我们渡过这个人生的转折点,为我们照亮前方的路。
  篇三:老师我想对你说
  My middle school will be over soon and I will be a high school student next semester. I am so excited about the new stage of my life, but at the same time, I have to say goodbye to most of my classmates and teachers. They have been part of my life and no matter how far I go, I will remember them in my heart. Miss Li is my English teacher. She is a good teacher, and I like her lesson so much. She has a special way to make the class lively, then all the students can focus their attention and listen to her carefully. I want to say that I am so thankful to her. I won't forget the things she taught.
  我的初中生活马上就要结束了,下学期我将成为一名高中生。我对自己人生的新阶段感到很兴奋,但同时,我不得不向大部分的同学和老师说再见。它们是我生命的一部分,无论我去到哪里,我都会在心里记住他们。李老师是我的英语老师,她是一个好老师,我很喜欢她的课。她有特别的方式可以使课堂生动活泼,所有的学生都能集中注意力,认真听课。我想对她说,我非常感谢她,我不会忘记她教给我的东西。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.