查看: 17|回复: 0

共享单车的初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-6 02:41:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  随着社会的发生,越来越多的共享单车出现在大家的视野上。下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于共享单车的初中英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  共享单车
  The shared bikes like Mobike and Ofo bring great convenience to people. You needn’t lock them by simply using your smart phone. They can take you where the subway and bus don’t go. And they can be left anywhere in public for the next user.
  However, bad things happen. Some people damage the QR code on the bike, or use their own lock, which causes trouble to other users.
  In my opinion, it’s difficult to turn these people’s ideas in a short time. Therefore, bike-sharing companies like Mobike and Ofo need to do something. For example, those who damage the bike should pay for their actions. Also, because people use their real name to register as a user, it’s a good way to connect to one’s personal credit.
  In the end, what I want to say is to take good care of public services.
  共享自行车像MOBIKE的偿还给人们带来很大的方便。你不需要通过简单地使用智能手机来锁定它们。他们可以带你去地铁和公共汽车不去的地方。他们可以在公共场所为下一个用户留下。
  然而,坏事总会发生。有些人在自行车上损坏QR码,或者使用自己的锁,这给其他用户造成麻烦。
  在我看来,很难在短时间内改变这些人的想法。因此,自行车共享公司像MOBIKE的偿还需要做些什么。例如,那些损坏自行车的人应该为他们的行为付出代价。此外,因为人们使用实名注册用户,这是连接个人信用的好方法。
  最后,我想说的是好好照顾公共服务。
  Bicycle Sharing
  With the development of technology, bicycle sharing comes into people's lives. It becomes more and more popular and much news reported it. At the same time, we should see that there are some problems caused by bicycle sharing.
  On one side, bicycle sharing makes it very convenient of people traveling. You can find a bicycle anywhere at any time when you want to go out for a cycling, and the price of one trip is very low. It cansave time for people. On the other side, its management is not perfect. Even kids can open the lock and ride the bicycle, there is no doubt that such behavior is very dangerous. What's more, many people deliberately break it, like throw it to the river or destroy the code above it.
  In my opinion, we should take a developing view about bicycle sharing. It is obviously helpful to human beings as a high-tech product. The government should introduce relevant provisions toregulate this market to avoid its disadvantages.
  随着科技的发展,自行车共享进入人们的生活。它变得越来越受欢迎,许多新闻报道了它。同时,我们也应该看到自行车共享带来的一些问题。
  一方面,自行车共享使人们出行非常方便。你想出去骑自行车的时候,随时都可以找到自行车,一次旅行的费用很低。节省时间的人。另一方面,它的管理并不完善。孩子们甚至可以打开锁,骑自行车,毫无疑问,这种行为是非常危险的。更重要的是,许多人故意破坏它,比如把它扔到河里或者破坏上面的代码。
  在我看来,我们应该以发展的眼光看待自行车共享。这对高科技产品显然是有益的。政府应该出台相关规定,规范这个市场,避免它的缺点。
  共享单车
  Welcome to Hangzhou. I am Li Yue, president of the Student Union in my school. I'd like to briefly introduce the Hangzhou Public Bicycle Service to you. Our city insists to protect the environment, so we began to use the Public Bicycle Service to reduce the traffic stress in 20xx. There were 65 thousand bicycles for people to use in daily life. In general, more than 8 million people have to use them every year.
  欢迎来到杭州。我是李越,我学校的学生会主席。我想简要介绍杭州公共自行车服务给你。我市坚持保护环境,所以我们开始使用公共自行车服务在20xx年减少交通的压力。有6.5万辆自行车表现出来的人们使用。一般来说,每年有超过800万人使用。
  Some people think they are very useful and believe they will make our society more beautiful. Others think they are not convenient enough. As far as I can see, reading a bicycle is so interesting. We can take exercise with it. Meanwhile, Our environment get protected. Let's go into action!
  有些人认为他们是非常有用的,相信他们会让我们的社会更美丽。其他人认为他们不够方便。就我所见,阅读一辆自行车是如此有趣。我们可以用它来锻炼。与此同时,我们的环境得到保护。让我们行动起来!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.