查看: 42|回复: 0

单招面试用的英语自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-3 09:35:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  面试自我介绍时无须修饰,不必包装,只需如实地介绍自己,使评委对自己有一个基本了解就可以了.下面师哈哈网小编为你整理了单招面试用的英语自我介绍,欢迎阅读。
单招面试用的英语自我介绍 篇【1】  Dear teacher:
  Hello!
  I am XXX. senior student of XX school in XX province. I hope to realize my dream of studying in your university through the independent enrollment of your university
  Three years of high school life is coming to an end, the school has a long history, rich cultural heritage, rich teaching resources, good academic atmosphere, a strong flavor of the times, nurtured many outstanding talents for the society. I will choose your first choice, very eager to get your school in July next year, the admission notice to become a glorious XX school students, become a society, for the motherland useful talents.
  In the process of learning, from learning achievement has been leading me, by virtue of their own efforts admitted to the ideal high school, XX high school, after three years of temper, I has grown into a strong willed, profound, mature, loving life, loving, caring, self-motivated, good students' all-round development.
  I am an optimistic young man. Love life, not afraid of adversity, life is full of confidence and hope. I believe that my efforts will let me achieve the dream of success. I love to feel happy, I hope to bring happiness to everyone around me, I'm strong to cheer for the weak I believe in tears, give the rose fragrance in hand. My own faith, won a good margin of students, teachers are also very recognized to me, the more simple self, frank, enthusiastic personality.
  XX university is my dream university hall, if fortunate enough to progress your me this time, I will clear the direction, to learn more knowledge in the university is not only the knowledge, more dedicated to the motherland, for the rejuvenation of the Chinese nation contribute the sentiment. I will try to attend some groups, forums and activities, I exercise skills, honed himself into a university college students have unique cultural taste, excellent talents of outstanding ability and good comprehensive quality.
单招面试用的英语自我介绍 篇【2】  Good morning professors.Thank you for providing me with such a chance to introduce myself and I hope I can make a good performance today. My name is Zang Yinfeng ,a boy who is from Xing Yue Middle School and has dreamed of entering your school.The strong desire for knowledge has promoted my progress in subjects.I am a hard working student. In the past years,I have won several awards in the competions of English and Computer.Owning strong organizational ablities is my another advantage.I once served as monitor,announcer and so on. English is always my favorite subject and I am good at English .English is my favorite subject, because it’s such a widely used language.
  In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. In addition to reading, I also like to play basketball. I have been trained in the school basketball team.I think playing basketball not only builds up my body, but also helps me to learn to work in a team. That’s all.
  Thank you.
单招面试用的英语自我介绍 篇【3】  Hello! Dear teachers. My name is XXX .It's my pleasure to join your face to face test,of course it will be my great honor to be a student of you university.I'm 18 yars old.Particularly fond of tourism management, I'm so eager to get the admission of your school.
  As for hobby, I'm crazy about music as well as making friends, therefore, I'm outgoing and always be happy.If you are willing to ,we can exchange phone number and be sincerely friends.Apart from them,I am good at history and Chinese.I am so interested in literary works about history that I can't even breathe without reading history books one week. And I hope we can perform my best today!
  • 单招面试用的英语自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.