查看: 30|回复: 0

初中生活即将结束英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-1 10:35:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  转眼间又是一年毕业季,我们初中毕业了,如何写一即将毕业的英语作文呢?你会有什么感想呢?下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的初中生活即将结束英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  初中生活即将结束英语作文篇1  How times flies!We have spent three years in the school I am very sad that I have to say goodbye to you.I've learned much in the past three years. Our teachers worked hard and took good care of us. All the students studied very hard and were all very friendly to each other.
  We will go to different senior schools next term. Let's keep in touch with each other. And I also hope everyone will have a bright future.
  初中生活即将结束英语作文篇2  Whenever I remember my grade school days, I tend to be wistful over. Though no more are those days, I will never forget now wonderful they were. I was carefree in my school days and all the year round I lived happily. I was not a hardworking pupil. Every day I directed my attention not to study but to how to out to how to cut classes and class leader as I was. I did not act like one; instead, I even encouraged others to cut classes, too. of course. I was caught out and severely punished. Often in preparing for a test we pupils would work together to devise ways of cheating in the test room. Though I was poor at cheating in any test. I never gave up but would again and again, hoping this way I would get high marks. With the passage of time I have gradually cast off those bad habits I once had always feel embarrassed each time I think of my foolish behavior in 1the past, I owe what I am to all my teachers. Conscientious instruction. Had it not been for them, I would not be a useful member of society as I am today, My grade school days not only added to my experience as a boy but give me now something lasting to remember by. How I wish the past days could come back, for in retrospect they were so wonderful.
  初中生活即将结束英语作文篇3  My grade school days are the most wonderful time I have ever had. In those days I always wanted as eagerly to learn as a dog prowls about in search of food. The teachers taught me not only the three R's but also the way to observe the world surrounding us. They laid more stress on observation than on memorization. Thus we had much time to talk over and trade our learning experiences. What excited me most during my grade school days, however, was to be out collecting specimens of the butterfly. Once, on a sunny day and after walking a good while, we reached a one began to catch the butterflies with great excitement while the teacher told us about the living habit of them. Though we spent more time in playing than in catching butterflies, we still had a rich collection when we went home, and a rich knowledge of wildlife into the bargain. After I attended junior high school I did not have much of an opportunity to learn the way I did in grade school, but did not regret because we are bound to go through various stages of life. Anyway, my grade school education was the cornerstone of my later learning career and for that single reason, if not for any other, I am grateful to it.
初中生活即将结束英语作文篇4  The day after tomorrow, I will leave this building for three years and leave my junior high school.
  On the last day before the exam, everyone lost their hearts. No one had any intention of learning. Some of them moved back home early, and we gave each other a gift of love. I remember three years ago when I said goodbye to six years of elementary school. Everyone just wrote a few words, didn't say "goodbye", so they really didn't see each other. Now, three years later, when everything is happening again, we all guess that it won't be like the farewell we saw three years ago, and we haven't seen each other ever since.
  The first, stubborn and simple, every day old and honest to be the teacher's idea of the good boy, in the sight of the teacher holding the textbook to pretend to study hard; First two, crazy and confident, began to secretly like some stars, began to pay attention to those handsome boys; First three, worry, sentimental, began to write diary, also began to really work hard to learn, secretly plan the future of what university, and calmly said that later on must be there.
  Three years, so solid and wonderful, three years of so obstinate and stubborn, so warm and unforgettable three years, so it came.
初中生活即将结束英语作文篇5  For class. The teacher walked into the classroom with a smile on his face and said hello to his classmates. The teacher gave a vivid lecture on the stage, and the students took notes with relish. No one can violate discipline. Everyone on the surface looks very relaxed, in fact, secretly in the same opponent with the strength.
  In class, it seems to be a lyrical and slow music, but in fact there is a little nervous element in the rhythm.
  The class was over. The teachers walked out of the classroom as a crisp bell rang. Some of the students were reading books, some were chatting about the latest gossip, or talking about a star, some singer, and others rushed out of the classroom in the first hour, and the sweat was pouring down. After just ten minutes of class, they had a bad smell of sweat. There was a light and cheerful atmosphere.
  This is clearly a melodious piece of music.
  In the blink of an eye, the first two years of junior high school life has passed and came to a tense third day of life.
  On the third day, teachers will use all kinds of spare time to give us lessons, one minute will not let go. Sometimes they are flushed with the idea of a question. After class, the students are also reading nervously, reviewing. The atmosphere was as tense as the smoke of war.
  The first three days of life, like a fast-paced, challenging tune.
  This must be my life like a song.
初中生活即将结束英语作文篇6  I have studied in my middle school for three years. I have learned a lot. I have learned not only how to make friends but also how to talk to others. I have many hobbies. I like sports. I often play basketball,football and volleyball with my friends. Football is my favorite. Of all my subjects,I do best in English and Chinese. But my math and physics are a little weak. I think I will try my best to learn them well. I hope I can study in No.1 High School。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.