查看: 19|回复: 0

重阳节英语作文Double Ninth Festival

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:37:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Today is the ninth day of the ninth month in the lunar calendar, is China's traditional festival, chung yeung festival of the people. The double ninth festival, also known as advocates. On this special day, I am very honored to, because this day is my birthday.
  Listen to mama said, nine years ago today, I was born in three HuaYangHe PLD SuSong county department of the hospital. When the mother to me, postpartum hemorrhage, was unconscious in a hospital more than eight hours, I almost have no mother. So far, she is suffering from a rare strange disease, sheehan's syndrome, or hormone drugs to sustain life. And so dad lost his job.
  Whenever I saw my mother tired body weak, the sister and the brother, busy all the time for us and not sensible when we often yelling for the food of the mold; Whenever I remember my parents in order to we study day in busy figure; Whenever we meet with difficulties in learning, parents busy will draw again next time the trouble to answer to us; Whenever I am absent-minded in life, they will in a timely manner sobered, actively guide us how to be a person,... , in the heart involuntarily raised a strange feeling, guilty.
  Today is my birthday, our family happily eating the noodles. Since today, I again long one year old. The gift of birthday although there is no cake, but I feel particularly meaningful! Because in this special day, let me understand many, many, I must to new look to greet the New Year, do a let parents at ease, happy boy!
  今天是农历九月初九,是我国人民的传统佳节&&重阳节。重阳节,又称老人节。在这个特别的日子里,我很荣幸,因为这天是我的生日。
  听妈妈说,九年前的今天,我出生于宿松县华阳河总场的三司医院。当年妈妈为了生我,产后大出血,在医院里昏死过去八个多小时,我差一点就没有妈妈了。至今为止,她身患罕见的怪病&&席汉氏综合症,还是依靠服用激素药物来维持生活。爸爸也因此而丢了工作。
  每当我看到妈妈虚弱疲惫的身体,为我们姐弟俩忙这忙那,而不懂事的我们经常为了饭菜的不合口味而大呼小叫时;每当我回忆起爸妈为了我们读书起早贪黑忙碌的身影时;每当我们在学习上遇到困难,父母再忙都会抽下时间不厌其烦地为我们解答时;每当我在生活上开小差时,他们都会及时地当头棒喝,积极地引导我们怎样做人时,……,心里不由自主地升起一种莫名的感慨,愧疚万分。
  今天是我的生日,我们一家人开心地吃着面条。自今天起,我又长了一岁了。这个生日虽然没有蛋糕没有礼物,但是我觉得特别有意义!因为在这个特别的日子里,让我明白了许多许多,我一定要以崭新的面貌迎接新的一岁,做一个让父母放心、开心的好孩子!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.