查看: 23|回复: 0

2021关于七夕节的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:36:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  The Tanabata, mention the name would make people think of vega and tianhe story of meeting. How beautiful, how brilliant.
  Today, I went to the street to play, I didn't think everywhere in the street is crowded with people, vehicles coming and going, cross the road is very difficult. Are everywhere, hand in hand, side by side. Girl's hands are holding a boyfriend to send flowers and chocolate. I think that is their most happy today, the happiest day, especially for girls.
  My mother and I just hanging around in the street. We first came to the shoe store. Just went in and saw a man is a woman, the woman still embarrassed! The man would have been pressed, the woman also dare not say. Never know who is called the "promised him", he said all along, the girl didn't agreed shyly.
  My mother and I buy the shoes, are talking about it just now, suddenly I saw in a small alley, a man took out a bunch of flowers from the back, send to a girl, and then from his pocket and took out a small box, open on see, is a gem diamond ring. The man knelt down and take the ring to see the scene must be in to marry him. The girl quickly agreed. Finally they embrace kissing.
  Romantic Chinese valentine's day, I love you!
  七夕,提起这个名字就会使人想到牛郎织女天河相会的故事。多么美好,多么烂漫。
  今天,我去街上玩,没想到街里到处挤满了人,车辆来来往往,过马路都很困难。放眼望去,到处都是手拉手,肩并肩的情人。女孩儿的手里都捧着男朋友送的鲜花和巧克力。我想,今天是他们最开心,最幸福的一天,尤其对于女孩子来讲。
  我和妈妈在街上到处瞎逛。我们第一个来到的是鞋店。刚进去便看见一位男的正向一位女的表白,那女的还不好意思呢!那男的一直在追问愿不愿意,那女的还不敢说。不知是谁叫了一声答应他,于是所有人都跟着一起说,那女孩才害羞地同意了。
  我和妈妈买完鞋出来,正谈论着刚刚那事儿,忽然我看见在一个小巷子里,一个男的从背后拿出了一束鲜花,送给一个女孩儿,然后再从口袋里拿出一个小盒子,打开一看,是一颗宝石钻戒。那男的拿着戒指跪下来,看那场面肯定在求婚。那女孩儿很快就答应了。最后他们拥抱在一起接吻了。
  ……
  烂漫七夕,我爱你!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.