查看: 22|回复: 0

关于2021清明节的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:36:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Qingming day, under a drizzle, the sky dark gray, people also feel very not spirit. Our whole family slept a sleep "of" nature to wake. We don't go away, because we don't have elder relatives in shenzhen, so there is no activity in the grave.
  On this day, I met a friend of mine in the home, his name is huge, shortly before his grandfather suddenly myocardial infarction, has been admitted to the hospital, his mom and dad are very busy, have no time to take care of him, so he entrusted to our home life for one day. More than ten o 'clock in the morning, vastly has come, we welcome him, I am the same age with him, but he goes to school late for one year, so also in the kindergarten class.
  We chat together, sing, play games, watch TV, very happy. At noon, mom and dad took me and huge treasure to tai koo shing to eat pizza hut pizza, one we ordered a meal, vastly eat clean, I want to learn from him. Detective in the afternoon, we play games, also very happy.
  It's getting dark, vastly mother zhang aunt to pick him up, I'm very loathe to give up his back. This is the I ching Ming festival activities, is very ordinary, but this is my first time to reception of children at home, so have a lot of experience and the harvest, I understand the comity and hospitality.
  清明节那天,下着毛毛细雨,天空灰暗暗的,人也觉得很没有精神。我们全家睡了一个自然醒的觉。我们没有出远门,因为我们在深圳没有长辈亲戚,因此也就没有扫墓的活动。
  这一天,我在家接待了我的一个朋友,他叫浩浩,他的爷爷前不久突然心肌梗塞,住进了医院,他的爸爸妈妈很忙,没有时间照顾他,所以把他托付到我们家生活一天。早上十点多,浩浩来了,我们欢迎他,我和他同岁,但是他上学迟一年,所以还在上幼儿园大班。
  我们在一起聊天、唱歌、玩游戏、看电视,很开心。中午爸爸妈妈带着我和浩浩去宝能太古城吃必胜客的披萨,我们一人点了一个套餐,浩浩吃得干干净净,我要向他学习。下午我们一起玩侦探游戏,也很开心。
  天黑了,浩浩的妈妈张阿姨来接他了,我很舍不得他回去。这就是我清明节的活动,很平凡,但这是我第一次在家里接待小朋友,所以很有体验和收获,我懂得了礼让和待客。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.