查看: 21|回复: 0

2021年中学生关于元旦英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:35:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  New Year's Day is one of important days for many people in the word during the year.Most people spend the New Year'sDay in hotels.January 1st is considered as the New Year's Day.most companies,shops,school,and government offices are closed during that time.People prepare for New Year's Dayfrom late December.Firt,people spend a few days to clean their houses completely.Some families then put up some new painting from November to be sent in January.The New Year's meal is also prepared from the end of December.During the New Year's Day,people usually do not cook and relax at home. On New Year's Eve,it is common to have a bag dinner with family members or friends at home or in hotels and hear bells which informs us of the coming New Year.On New Year's Day,people fiest greet each other. Some people wear new coats and visit temples to pray for happiness and health theoughout the New Year.Children are busy with getting the gifts from their parents and relatives.
第二篇中学生关于元旦英语作文  Yesterday my mother asked me a question, which makes me a Joji monk - scratching their heads. She asked what I want New Year‘s Day gift, I said: I want to eat a lot of good food. Mom heard shook his head and says: I did not that necessary, you change one. I Yanzhuyizhuan, said: I want to go out Play. my mother said: I do not have time, and so have time to talk. Then I also mentioned several wishes, mother did not agree. Toss this one night, thought of going to school the next day but also had to stop there either. So I harbored an uneasy feeling to sleep.
  Today, math teacher took a card into the classroom, I think: Who is it? Who will do it good luck card before? Read to the teacher suddenly pondered: Baby Zhang Qi won to your greeting cards. I was very surprised, I thought of classmates were just not thought of himself, I harbored doubts take over the card carefully and remembered feelings above the words Happy Baby Zhang Qi children a happy festival! in the new year to study progress. Your father, mother. Although only a short sentence I read a long time, when I really feel blessed, there is such love my mom and dad, and I‘m proud to have such parents. What I would like to precious a gift than this do? Here, I sincerely thank my parents, thank them for sending me such a simple and valuable gift.
第三篇中学生关于元旦英语作文  I got up very early today, because today is new year's day. In the morning, we will go to the hall Kaiyuan festival!
  Into the school, there are several students have come, and later many students also jumped to the classroom, playing with each other, holding a fluorescent stick to play.
  It wasn't long before we started marching into the army auditorium!
  The 24 to the sixth grade class a form does not see a head, but not the tail long, walk on the right side of the street to go forward with great strength and vigour.
  The troops came to hall seated for a while, the original lamp suddenly went out, came the exciting moment! The host went to the stage, asked the judges first, and asked the headmaster to speak, and then broadcast the first program: "Spring Festival Overture". The sound of the above sound spreads all over the hall, and everyone feels the breath of new year's day.
  The first singer was in grade one, and they just appeared, and the students raised their fluorescent sticks and cheered for them! The first grade students with little singing was full of childlike innocence English songs and recited some poems, it is worth mentioning that they back we actually learn ancient poetry! All the students cheered and marveled. They applauded the students of grade one and cheered them up!
  Later, grade two, grade three successive wonderful performances, won a warm applause.
  When we were in grade four, we lined up in the background. It's close. It's time for us! Like a little rabbit in my arms, I was so nervous that I was afraid of singing wrong or doing something wrong. When we came to power, we held our breath. After the two recitation students finished reading, we were able to sing "listen to the party's command song", and then "disciplined songs". When we sang second songs, we sang a little faster. I heard the teacher say, "slow down!"! Hold still!" But we sang too much!
  At the end of the program, on a teacher wearing a green uniform and vigorous, valiant and heroic in bearing standing on the stage, full of the spirit of Sang 2 songs in the first, won the audience applause, the students chanted by common consent: "teacher, come on! Teacher, come on!" The fluorescent rods in our hands waved again!
  This new year's Day is really happy, and this will be my impression of the most memorable New Year's day.
第四篇中学生关于元旦英语作文  Wait, wait! The ringing of the 20xx, but I'm still waiting for you, guess what am I waiting for? In fact, I was waiting for the "clever" composition class! You see here will be asked: "that people would love to cram school?" I want to tell you, today is an exception! Chinese total education network document channel because today our topic is "composition making Fresh Fruit Platter".
  "Ding Ling Ling"! On the composition of time! Everything is ready, Zhou Xingwen and I came to the "clever" composition class.
  As soon as we arrive at the composition class, we will be in our seats separately, waiting for the arrival of the teacher. Party teacher finally came, and saw her carrying a bag of fruit into the classroom. After the teacher assigned the task, she shouted "start", and all the students got busy.
  Some students wash fruit; some serve as a transporter; some peel fruit; some design the shape of the platter...... My task is to design the shape of assorted cold dishes and Zhou Xingwen, I, min Xi three after repeated after discussion decided to put on a mouse model, the words above in place on "celebration 20XX". Finally, we tell you the results of the discussion and say that we are creative and they both agree!
  To pose, we first do mice with an orange head, then take a grain of watermelon seeds mouse eyes, and then use the watermelon do the rat body, then the orange skin ripped a little mouse as the foot, finally, China total education network document channel we use a small orange turned into a mouse tail. A little mouse is done, we should start to put the word, because only a small orange with a lot, so we decided to put the word art of satsuma. Fresh Fruit Platter finally ready, this seems like a non small mouse looked at, and that crooked art words, even if not done well, our heart is still sweet.
  This "New Year's Day" is unforgettable!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.