查看: 71|回复: 0

英语名言汇总

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 08:35:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
every tragedy makes heroes of common people. (normna stephens, american writer)每场悲剧都会在平凡的人中造就出英雄来。
关于时间的英语谚语英语谚语于生活,反映了生活,凝聚着英语民族的智慧和精髓。它言简意赅、浅显风趣,生动形象地提示了深刻的人生哲理。(一)时间是金,其值无价time is money.(时间就是金钱或一寸光阴一寸金)time flies.(光阴似箭,日月如梭)time ha
英语名人名言goals determine what you are going to be.目标决定你将成为为什么样的人。—— julius erving欧文all human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.人类所有的智慧可以归结为两个词 — 等待和希望。
英文名言名句the first step is as good as half over.第一步是最关键的一步。you never know your luck.命运好坏不由己。sow nothing, reap nothing.春不播,秋不收。the wealth of the mind is the only wealth.精神的财富是唯一的财富。
英语格言警句欣赏i cannot be your friend and your flatterer too.朋友不能阿谀奉承。if a man deceives me once, shame on him, if he deceives me twice, shame on me.上当一回头,再多就可耻。
英语名言警句之经验篇all is but lip-wisdom that wants experience. (philip sideney, british satesman)凡是没有实际经验的,都只是口头。
英语名人名言all for one, one for all. 人人为我,我为人人。—— [法] dumas pére大仲马 other men live to eat, while i eat to live. 别人为食而生存,我为生存而食。—— socrates 苏格拉底 easy come, easy go. 易得者亦易失。
英语名言警句之家庭篇a mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning un-necessary. (d.c,fisher, american female novelist)母亲不是赖以依靠的人,而是使依靠成为不必要的人。
英文爱情谚语i love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。it is impossible to love and to be wise. 要爱又兼有理性是不可能的。
英语谚语333句a bad beginning makes a bad ending.不善始者不善终。 a bad thing never dies.遗臭万年。 a bad workman always blames his tools.不会撑船怪河弯。 a bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.一鸟在手胜过双鸟在林。
英文言语警句the man who has made up his mind to win will never say impossible. 凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说不可能的。
英文爱情语录tell me you are mine. i'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time. 请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。 love is a fire which burns unseen. 是无形燃烧的火焰。
英语爱情经典句子i love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我与你在一起时的。
英语哲理句子the paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings, but shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints; we spend more, but have less; we buy more but enjoy less.
英语格言大全[英文]:life is real, life is earnest.[中文]:人生真实,人生诚挚.[出处]:h.w.longfellow 朗费罗(美国诗人)[英文]:life is compared to a voyage.[中文]:人生好比是一次航程.[英文]:life would be too smooth if it had no rubs
经典英文名人名言what's in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.名称有什么关系呢?玫瑰不叫玫瑰,依然芳香如故。—shakespearethere is but one step from the sublime to the ridiculous.崇高与荒谬仅一步之遥。
英语格言集锦·the sting of a reproach is the truth of it. 指责带给你刺痛,正是它的忠实之处。·virtue and happiness are mother and daughter. 美德和犹如母女。
英语名言集锦if one only wished to be happy , this could be easily accomplished; but we wish to be happier than other people , and this is always difficult , for we believe others to be happier than they are.
英语人生格言joseph addison. american wreter美国作家艾迪生.j.acontented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.知足是在世最大的幸事。
100句流行英语短句1.how are you doing?(你好吗?) 2.i'm doing great.(我过得很好。) 3. what's up?(出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?) 4. nothing special.(没什么特别的。) 5. hi. long time no see.(嗨,好久不见了。
常用谚语英汉对照版1. a bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存,天涯若比邻。2. a common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。3. a contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 常乐。
英文情感名言irst love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. (george bernard shaw) 初恋就是一点点笨拙外加许许多多好奇。
英文幸福名言where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
纯英文名言the ideals which have lighted my way , and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness , beauty and truth .
关于成功的英语名言success 成功篇 achievement provides the only real pleasure in life .( thomas edison , american inventor) 有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣。
关于HEALTH健康的英语名言health 健康篇a light heart lives long .( william shakespeare , british dramatist )豁达者长寿。
关于WEALTH财富的英语名言wealth 财富篇all the splendor 1 in the world is not worth a good friend .(voltaire , french thinker) 人世间所有的荣华富贵不如一个好朋友。
关于HAPPINESS幸福的英语名言happiness 幸福篇a lifetime of happiness ! no man alive could bear it ; it would be hell on earth .(g. bernard shaw ,british dramatist )终身幸福!这是任何活着的人都无法忍受的,那将是人间地狱。
关于TIME时间的英语名言time 时间篇at twenty years of age , the will reigns; at thirty , the wit ; and at forty , the judgment .(benjamin franklin ,american president) 二十岁时起支配作用的是意志,三十岁时是机智,四十岁时是判断。
关于STUDY学习的英语名言study 学习篇eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation . (franklin roosevelt , american president
关于WORK工作的英语名言work 工作篇don't gild the lily.不要给百合花镀金/画蛇添足。 (英国剧作家 莎士比亚 . w .)i can live for two months on a good compliment. (mark twain , american writer)只凭一句赞美的话我就可以充实地活上两个月。
关于CULTURE文化的英语名言culture 文化篇a great poem is a fountain forever overflowing with the waters of wisdom and delight .(p. b. shelley , british poet )伟大的诗篇即是永远喷出智慧和欢欣之水的喷泉。
3首英文名言ho daintier love,shall beggars prove. 对爱挑剔,终将乞之不得。 019 a quarrelsome man has no good neighbours. 好争吵者无好邻居。 020 a good wife and health,is a man's best wealth. 贤妻健体,是男人所能拥有的最好财富。
英文名言翻译版a true friend is the best possession. 真诚的朋友是最宝贵的财富。023 the same man cannot be both friend and flatterer. 朋友与奉承者不会是同一个人。
英文名言10句pain past is pleasure.(过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。]2. while there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。
精华英文名言版in doing we learn.(实践长才干。)12. east or west, home is best.(东好西好,还是家里最好。)13. two heads are better than one.(三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。
关于文化的英文名言警句a great poem is a fountain forever overflowing with the waters of wisdom and delight (p.b.shelley, british poet)伟大的诗篇即是永远喷出智慧和欢欣之水的喷泉。
有关艺术的英文名言警句art is the object of feeling, and the subject of nature. (s.k.langer, american philosopher and educator)艺术是情感的客观表现。也是本性的主观反映。
国外情感愿望名言情感和愿望是人类一切努力和创造背后的动力,不管呈现在我们面前的这种努力和创造外表上是多么高超。 爱因斯坦 不能把小孩子的精神世界变成单纯学习知识。如果我们力求使儿童的全部精神力量都专注到功课上去,他的生活就会变得不堪忍受。
一些有用英文名人名言a generation without a cause in its youth has no legacy in its old age.一代人如年轻时没有事业 ,老了就不会有遗产可以传下去.e.kennedy 肯尼迪a glass at supper is not amiss.晚酌一杯也无妨。
100条名人名言[英文版]100条英文名人名言it is better to trust to valour than to luck. *运气不如*勇气。 ignorance is the mother of impudence. 无知是鲁莽之源。 one careless move may lose the whole game. 一步不慎,满盘皆输。
法国精华名人名言人最可悲的是没有知识和不能自我约束。蒙田the worst estate of man, is where he loseth the knowledge and government of himself. - montaigne 活到老,学到老。
中英文结合的英文名言a poet is a man who puts up a ladder to a star and climbs it while playing a violin. (e.de goncourt, french writer)诗人是这样的人,他架起通向星星的梯子一边爬梯子一边拉提琴。
国外名人名言艺术篇art is the stored honey of the human soul, gathered on wings of misery and travel. (theocore dreser, american novelist)好画犹如佳肴,只可意会,不可言传。
国外名言the poet's voice need not merely be the record of man, it can be one of the props , the pillars to help him endure and prevail. (william fulkner, american
诸葛亮名言本性流露永远胜过豪言壮语。  莱辛  说谎话的人所得到的,就只是即使说了真话也没有人相信。泰戈尔  凡是与虚伪相矛盾的东西都是极其重要而且有价值的。
英文名人名言大全有包括几个分类.本篇文章属于英文名人名言的全..culture 文化篇a great poem is a fountain forever overflowing with the waters of wisdom and delight .(p. b. shelley , british poet )伟大的诗篇即是永远喷出智慧和欢欣之水的喷泉。
自然与科学英文名人名言◇自然与科学◇what is a weed? —a plant whose virtues have not been discovered.什么是杂草?——杂草是一种利用价值尚未被发现的植物。
英文立志名言1.where there is a will,there is a way. 有志者事竟成。 2.well berun is half done. 好的开头是成功的一半。 3.east,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 4.there is no royal road to learning. 学无坦途。
英文版名人名言be a rascal among rascals.  plautus 近墨者黑。  普劳图斯man is the only animal that blushes. or needs to.  mark twain. 人是惟一会脸红的动物,或者说是惟一需要脸红的动物。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.