查看: 53|回复: 0

英语名人名言大全

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 08:35:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  genius only means hard-working all one's life .( mendeleyer , russian chemist) 天才只意味着终身不懈的努力。 (俄国化学家 门捷列耶夫)
  i have nothing to offer but blood , toil tears and sweat . (winston churchill, british politician) 我所能奉献的没有其它,只有热血、辛劳、眼泪与汗水。(英国政治家 丘吉尔 . w.) man errs so long as he strives. (johan wolfgang goethe , german poet and dramatist) 人只要奋斗就会犯错误。 (德国诗人、剧作家 歌德. j. w.)
  my fellow americans , ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country . my fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what america will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man . (john kennedy , american president )
  美国同胞们,不要问国家能为你们做些什么,而要问你们能为国家做些什么。全世界的公民们,不要问美国将为你们做些什么,而要问我们共同能为人类的自由做些什么。 (美国总统 肯尼迪. j.)
  our destiny offers not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity . (richard nixon, american president )
  命运给予我们的不是失望之酒,而是机会之杯。(美国总统 尼克松 . r.) patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet . (jean jacques rousseau , french thinker) 忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的。 (法国思想家 卢梭. j. j.)
  i succeeded because i willed it i never hesitated .(bonaparte napoleon , french emperor ) 我成功是因为我有决心,从不踌躇 。 (法国皇帝 拿破仑. b .)
  if you wish to succeed , you should use persistence as your good friend , experience as your reference , prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. (thomas edison , american inventor )
  如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。 (美国发明家 爱迪生. t.)
  only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily . (friedrich schiller , german dramatist and poet). 只有有耐心圆满完成简单工作的人,才能够轻而易举地完成困难的事。(德国剧作家、诗人 席勒. f.)
  power invariably means both responsibility and danger .(theodore roosevelt , american president)
  实力永远意味着责任和危险。 (美国总统 罗斯福. t.)
  success covers a multitude of blunders .(george bernard shaw , british dramatist) 成功由大量的失望铸就。( 英国剧作家 肖伯纳. g.)
  a lifetime of happiness ! no man alive could bear it ; it would be hell on earth .(g. bernard shaw ,british dramatist )
  终身幸福!这是任何活着的人都无法忍受的,那将是人间地狱。(英国剧作家 肖伯纳. g.) happiness is form courage .( h. jackson , british writer ) 幸福是勇气的一种形式。 (英国作家 杰克逊. h.)
  happy is the man who is living by his hobby .(g. bernard shaw , british dramatist ) 醉心于某种癖好的人是幸福的。 (英国剧作家 肖伯纳. g .)
  happiness lies not in the mere possession of money it lies in the joy of achievement , in the thrill of creative effort .(franklin roosevelt , american president ) 幸福不在于拥有金钱,而在于获得成就时的喜悦以及产生创造力的激情。(美国总统 罗斯福. f.)
  human felicity is produced not so much by great pieces of good fortune that seldom happen , as by little advantages that occur every day .( benjamin franklin ,american president).
  与其说人类的幸福来自偶尔发生的鸿运,不如说来自每天都有的小实惠。(美国总统 富兰克林. b.)
小学英语名人名言
英语名人名言:在与需求的抗争中
关于书的英语名人名言
关于英语名人名言
100条英语名人名言
初中英语名人名言 只要开始虽晚不迟
经典英语名人名言 良药苦口
英语名人名言大全 Habit is a second nature
英语名人名言成功篇
有关健康的英语名人名言
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.