查看: 30|回复: 0

关于香港的高中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 08:03:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  香港是全球高度繁荣的国际大都会之一,下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的关于香港的高中英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  关于香港的高中英语作文篇1
  During National Day my parents and I went to Hong Kong in South China.It is a beautiful seaside city because there are many places of interest in it.At first we visited my cousin's house.His house is quite different from mine.It is big and clean.Each room is decorated in different kinds of styles.Those made us feel excited.And then we visited Hong Kong Disneyland.It is one of the most famous theme parks in the world and includes four parks&Main Street USAFantasylandTomorrowland and Adventureland.There we did some meaningful activitiesfor examplewe took some wonderful photos with Disney characterswatched all kinds of showshad lunch in a fast food restaurant and went to buy some souvenirs in Main Street.Finallywe went to many other interesting places.In all we stayed in Hong Kong for five days.It was a really exciting trip and we all had a good time.访问香港
  在国庆节我的父母和我去了香港。这是一个美丽的海滨城市因为有许多地方对它感兴趣,首先,我们参观了我的表弟的他的房子和我的很不一样,它又大又干净。房间是用不同的风格装饰的,这些都让我们感觉到兴奋。然后我们参观了香港迪斯尼乐园。这是一个最世界著名的主题公园,包括四个公园的主要街道,美国、Fantasyland、明日世界和探险世界。我们在那里做了一些例如,有意义的活动,我们拍了一些精彩的照片迪士尼人物,看了各种节目,在快餐店吃午饭餐馆,去买一些纪念品在大街上,最后,我们去了。其他许多有趣的地方,我们在香港待了五天,真是一次令人兴奋的旅行,我们都过得很愉快。
  关于香港的高中英语作文篇2
  Dear Sir,
  My name is Liu Yang, from Hope High School in Jilin. I’m glad to get the news that Hong Kong University will have independent recruitment in mainland, so I would like to apply for it. I am eighteen, studying in Senior 3. I am sociable, easy-going and good at communicating with others. Besides, I am quite independent and it is easy for me to adapt to a new environment. As a senior student, I have been working hard at my lessons and managed to get high grades. All these will enable me to continue my study in your university. What’s more, my hobbies are playing basketball and football and I am also good at playing the violin. Looking forward to your reply.
  Yours sincerely,
  Liu Yang
  亲爱的先生,我的名字叫刘洋,来自吉林的希望中学。我很高兴能得到这个消息,香港的大学将在内地独立招聘,所以我想申请这个消息。我十八岁,就读于高三。我善于交际,容易-要善于与他人沟通。另外,我很独立,很容易适应新的环境。作为一名高中生,我一直在努力学习,并设法取得高分。所有这些都将使我继续我的大学学习。更甚的是,我的爱好是打篮球和足球,我也很擅长拉小提琴。期待你的回复。
  你真诚的,
  刘洋
  关于香港的高中英语作文篇3
  Hong Kong is located in Southern China in East Asia and and facing the South China Sea ,wellknown international city.
  The territory's 1,104 km2 land area consists primarily of Hong Kong Island,Lantau Island,Kowloon Peninsula and the New Territories as well as some other islands.
  Hong Kong became a dependent territory of the United Kingdom for 99 years and remained to the People's Republic of China in on 1 July 1997.
  Hong Kong is one of the asia's leading traveling capitals,named shopping heaven.
  关于香港的高中英语作文篇4
  Hong Kong situated at the south-eastern of China, with a total area of 1 104 square kilometers, it covers Hong Kong Island, Kowloon Peninsula, and the New Territories.. Hong Kong's population was about 6.94 million in 20xx. The population density was 6 420 people per square kilometer.
  Hong Kong famous for its beautiful harbor, mountains, Disneyland, Sea world and so on, specially for its commerce. Hong Kong today is a flourishing international metropolis, which is well run, clean and beautiful. In the commercial towers and shopping centers, you will find exquisite merchandise. It looks as if international fairs of merchandise from various countries throughout the world were held here everyday.
  Hong Kong’s communications are highly developed, subway and ground railway, highway, undersea tunnels, motorway interchange, viaduct, ferry, airport radiating in all directions, like a piece of huge network knitting the whole city together.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.