查看: 23|回复: 0

小学五年级英语作文my hobby

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:55:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Each person has a hobby, I was no exception. My hobby is widespread, like singing, like paper-cut, like painting, like playing badminton, like reading a book.
  I love to sing, naturally born with cool and refreshing sweet a good voice. Seems to be in my ear and notes into the clouds qingmiao like waves, fly me to the music. My song sweet crisp, like a mountain stream, with the fragrance of the soil characteristic, joyfully. In a good mood, I often singing songs, singing songs to go to school, singing songs to do by hand.
  My painting style, painting the sky, don't like others always draw a sun, draw a few white clouds, a whim, but I was painting a rainy sky, draw a the night sky. In ten big white paper I purposely made into a picture file, now there are 2 this figure painting, this landscape painting, 2 in this drawing file notebook, 3 this fantasy picture file.
  I also very love reading. I like reading books to what degree? Wash feet walking look, look. I put the book as a part of life, reading a book to hungry, as gorky said: "I jump in the book, like a hungry person sees a loaf of bread." I often attracted by the plot and unable to extricate themselves, and sometimes laugh, sometimes silence, sometimes even shed tears. Everyone gave me a lovely derisively called "small fans".
  This is my colorful hobby.
  每一个人都有爱好,我也不例外。我的爱好广泛:喜欢唱歌、喜欢剪纸、喜欢画画、喜欢打羽毛球、喜欢看书。
  我天生就爱唱歌,生就一副清凉甜润的好嗓子。在我耳里,音符似乎变成了轻纱般飘动的云朵,带我飞向音乐的高空。我的歌声清甜干脆,如一条山间的溪流,带着泥土特有的芬芳,欢快地流淌。心情好时,我就经常哼着歌儿扫地,哼着歌儿上学,哼着歌儿做手工。
  我的画别具一格,画到天空时,不像别人总画一个太阳,再画几朵白云,而我却突发奇想,画一个下雨的天空,画一个夜晚的天空。我特意用10张大白纸订成一个画档,现在已经有2本人物画档,1本风景画档,2本记事画档,3本幻想画档了。
  我还十分热爱看书。我喜欢看书到什么程度了呢?走路看,洗脚看。我把书看成了生命中的一部分,读起书来如饥似渴,就像高尔基所说:我扑在书上,就像饥饿的人扑在面包上。我经常被故事中的情节吸引地无法自拔,时而哈哈大笑,时而沉默不语,时而甚至流下了眼泪。大家都送我一个可爱的雅号小书迷。
  这就是我那多姿多彩的业余爱好。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.