查看: 39|回复: 0

五一劳动节六年级节日英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I spent this holiday very quick, on the 1st may, we went to the zoo, there were crowded there, so many travelers coming from all over the country to have some fun during the holidays.
  On 2nd may, i visited my relatives with my parents, we had a great lunch together, the resturant were crowded as well.on 3rd may, we went to shopping in the mall, after the shopping we went to watch a new movie.
  All the other days lefti didnt go anywhere, no only becasue i still have some homework,but also there were almost all crowded in everywhere!
  【翻译】
  我很快度过了这个假期,5月1日,我们去了动物园,那里很拥挤,有那么多来自全国各地的游客在假期里玩得很开心。
  5月2日,我和父母去探望亲戚,一起吃了顿丰盛的午餐,餐厅也很拥挤。5月3日,我们去购物中心购物,购物后去看一部新电影。剩下的日子我哪儿也没去,不仅因为我还有一些作业,而且几乎到处都是人!
五一劳动节六年级节日英语作文  May Day is coming, it is my bad day. Mother again and again, again and again said to me: "you should labor labor, labor day don't rock the boat at home."
  And I don't take it seriously, everywhere to beat at home. Mother saw it, and cried: ' 'you don't rock the boat here, give me sweep the floor! ' 'so I just casually to sweep up, my left and a right swing, in a short time is just like my mom said to me he was finished. Mother saw the dust of the ground, angry criticism way: "do you still like this, nothing. You still washing clothes!" I was puzzled: "why always let me do the housework? Forget it, forget it, is it not washing clothes, washing." The same careless I wash up, clothes are dirty! Wash is about the same. I'm beat!
  Mother saw the clothes, do a piece of a piece of stains, crestfallen said: "you still can't change the bad habits, forget it, you play go!" "Bad habits? Is there?" I keep thinking, suddenly enlighted, originally the live mother do every day, and a bitter didn't shout, I so long to do once, complained bitterly. Mother is really hard!
  五一劳动节来了,又是我的倒霉日子了。妈妈再三再四的跟我说:“劳动节你应该劳动劳动,不要在家里捣乱。”
  而我却不把这件事当回事,到处在家里打打闹闹。妈妈看见了,大声叫道:‘’你别在这儿捣乱了,给我扫地去!‘’于是我就漫不经心地扫起地来,我左挥一下右挥一下,不一会儿就跟我妈妈说到我扫完了。妈妈看见了地上的灰尘,生气的批评道:“你还是这个样子,做什么事都不用心。你还是洗衣服吧!”我心里疑惑不解:“干吗总让我做家务?算了,算了,不就是洗衣服么,洗完就可以了。”我同样是漫不经心的洗起来,衣服真脏啊!洗洗就差不多了。真是累死我了!
  妈妈又看见衣服上的污渍做一块有一块,垂头丧气的说:“你还是改不了这个坏毛病,算了,你玩儿你的去吧!”“坏毛病?有吗?”我反复思考起来,恍然大悟起来,原来这些活妈妈每天都做,而且一声苦都没喊,我这么长时间才做一次,就叫苦连天。妈妈真是辛苦啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.