查看: 23|回复: 0

五年级英语作文范文:我的周末My weekend

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  两天的周末时光,你都是怎么度过的呢?下面是语文迷整理的关于暑假生活的英语作文,欢迎阅读。
  我的周末My weekend【一】
  My weekend is boring. I have nothing to do. I hope to go out and play with friend but none of them have time to play with me. My parents are not at home. So I read a lot comic books. However, I forget to return those books to the bookshelf. Then mum knows what I did before they come bake home.
  我的周末很无聊。没什么事情做。我想出去和朋友玩,但是他们都没有时间。我的父母不在家。所以我看了一堆漫画书。可是我忘记把书放回书架了。这下妈妈知道我在他们不在家的时候干了什么了。
  我的周末My weekend【二】
  think everyone will have a busy and interesting weekend. Now, let me introduce my busy weekend to you.
  On Saturday morning, I am going to the bookstore. I’m going to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary. I like reading story-books. I find them very interesting. Then I am going home. My home is near the bookstore. So I am going by bike. I like riding my bike. In the evening, I am going to play piano. Playing piano is my hobby.
  On Sunday morning, I am going to do my homework. Now I am in Grade Six. I want to enter a good middle school next year. So I must study hard. In the afternoon, I am going shopping with my parents and my little brother. My mom says she is going to buy a pair of sneakers for me. I love going shopping. I think all of the girls like going shopping. Am I right.
  On Sunday evening, I am going back to school by school bus. I love my weekend, how about you? Tell me something about your weekend.
  我的周末My weekend【三】
  The weekend is coming. I will have a happy weekend.
  On Saturday morning, I’m going to do my homework. And then, I’m going out to play. I’m going to the bookstore and read some books. In the evening, I am going to have dinner with my parents outside.
  On Sunday morning, I’m going to the library or do my homework. And then, I’m going to listen to music. In the afternoon, I’m going to go shopping with my mother. I like shopping very much.
  This is my happy and busy weekend. Do you like this weekend?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.