查看: 45|回复: 0

杜绝浪费的英语作文5篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:52:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  现在地球上的资源越来越少,对于任何资源我们都应该杜绝浪费,以下是杜绝浪费的英语作文,欢迎参阅!
杜绝浪费的英语作文1  21 students are now the growing phenomenon of waste,there is no point saving awareness,waste is an undesirable phenomenon,it allows less and less of our resources,and there are not enough,but we are not aware of such circumstances,shortage of resources and thus more.So that our country into a "resource is a big country,but also a small country resources" scenario.Therefore,"put an end to waste,from my start." Let us work together for the national resources will not have a shortage of resources and effort to it!
杜绝浪费的英语作文2  When I was small,I like to eat a lot of food,but I have a habit,I will not eat up all the food,I just like to taste all of it.When my mother saw this,she felt bad for me,she told me that all the food was the farmers’ hard work,I should not waste it.Thinking about this,I felt so shameful about my bad behavior,I decided to eat up the food.Wasting the food should be condemned,especially in the cities,people like to waste the food,they want to keep thin and only eat small portion.Now,the government advocates people clean the plate,this movement is welcomed by the public,more and more people have the idea not to waste the food.
杜绝浪费的英语作文3  Our government has called on the people to save food and eat healthily so that we can enjoy our happy life. We middle school students should do something for it.
  To save food, we shouldn’t waste any of our food. We should eat up all the food. We shouldn’t order the food more than we can eat while dining out, because many people in the world don’t have enough to eat. To eat healthily, we shouldn’t eat junk food but healthy food. It’s good for our health to eat a balanced diet. We’d better not eat in small restaurants. The food and the oil they use are not clean or healthy enough. We’d better eat at school or at home if we have time.
杜绝浪费的英语作文4  As is known to all, waste on campus has become a more and more serious problem. We can easily see many students dump a lot of food in the garbage can. Some students spend thousands of yuan buying fashionable clothes and so on.
  The negative effects of waste can be shown in the following aspects. In the first place, it makes some students dependent on their parents for money, which is harmful to their development. If they don’t learn to support themselves, they will be useless people when they graduate. In the second place, it is not easy for our parents to arrange for our schooling. Last but not the least important, there is no denying the fact that our country is still poor. There are many people who cannot go to university and many poor people still need our help.
  As far as I am concerned, I should set a good example to reduce waste on campus. First of all, I will refrain from wasting anything, from food to stationery. What’s more, I’m determined to call on more schoolmates to fight against waste. Only through these measures can we hope to reduce waste on campus.
杜绝浪费的英语作文5  last month,i came to my grandmother's home,she give me a bag of fruits.
  for forgeting the fruits,today my mum just open the door of the frige,a bad smell came out,and i already remember the fruit have been in the frige for more then a month~
  my mother told me to be careful in the future,yes ,we have no rights to waste anything,there are so many area in china,and in a large part of the world,people are eager to eat a fulfilled meal,but tat's just a illusion.
  now i know all the things are important to me,so i understand we can never waste anything!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.