查看: 38|回复: 0

暑假生活的小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:52:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  暑假就要来到了,大家的暑假打算怎么过呢?不妨写一篇英语作文互相分享一下。下面是师哈哈网小编精心挑选的,关于暑假的小学英语作文,供大家阅读。
暑假英语作文一  My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays. It is very beautiful there. There are green plants, clear rivers, lovely animals and kind people.
  I spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there. I wrote down what happened in my diary every day.
  Besides that, I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. I helped them read English and improve their spoken English. Their parents thanked me for this.
暑假英语作文二  I like the summer holidy so much. I look forward to summer holiday every year. Last summer, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh.
  Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They were really wonderful. Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings. And it is a modern city.
  I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.
  If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like, traveling aound the only answer. I hope that one day I could meet different people and vist different places of interest.
暑假英语作文三  Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer.
  During the summer holiday, I want to practice more to improve my skills.Second I will go to my grandma's house,because I miss her very much.I want to stay with her for several days.
  Last I will help my mother do some housework.
  She was really tired when I was go to school.
  Except for taking care of me, she also has to work. Therefore, I want to help her in the holidays.What will you do on Summer Holiday?
暑假英语作文四  It was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents.so i took the bus got there at noon,they were happy to see me,and i was very happy,too.
  In the afternoon,my farther asked me to help him water the plant,and i was happy to see the flowers smiling in the wind.
  In a word,today is a unforgetive day.because i saw my relatives helped people.
暑假英语作文五  The summer holiday is coming. I’m going to have a good rest and learn to relax myself.
  I will read more useful books because reading more books is not only interesting but also helps me learn more knowledge.
  I will try to spend more time in chatting with my parents and help them to do some housework. I am going to take part in the social activities so that I can know more about the society. If possible, I’d like to make a trip to Xiamen.
  I’m sure I’ll have an interesting and meaningful summer holiday. I am looking forward to it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.