查看: 22|回复: 0

三年级关于地震的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:52:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  At 14:28 on May 12, 20xx, wenchuan earthquake! At that moment, earthquakes, countless people lost their homes in this sudden disaster, family. From TV and newspaper, I also learned that many like me are get ready for class in the school classroom's brother, sister, brother and sister, they are at the time of the earthquake, because no time to escape, be forever buried in the rubble, lost the life is like a flower. News, all people act to help for the people of disaster areas, some contributions, some unpaid blood donation, some also toured the disaster area to participate in the rescue. Everyone is trying to dedicate a love for the people in the disaster areas.
  In our school, but also to develop the mourning and disaster relief activities. In May 20xx on May 21, 19 solstice, is the National Day of mourning, the school playground that flag also quietly be flown. At 14:28 on May 19, 20xx, the entire school teachers and students to stand in silence for three minutes for the people of disaster areas the dead. Our school has carried out the donation activity. Under the call of the teacher, the students have their peacetime accumulated pocket money to the school. In class, the students in my hands, to deliver contributions to enthusiastically, 5 yuan, 10 yuan, 50 yuan, one hundred yuan, although money is not much, but every points on behalf of the classmates to the disaster area people's love. Donation ceremony held in the school, the school classmate to stand on the playground, every class representative on donations, solemnly embodies the students love will be cast into the donation box.
  At this moment, I believe that the people in the disaster area with the help of the people all over the country, must be able to stand up from the disaster, rebuild beautiful homeland.
  20xx年5月12日14时28分,汶川大地震!那一刻,山崩地裂,无数人在这突如其来的灾难中失去了家园、亲人。从电视和报纸上,我也得知许多与我一样正在学校教室中准备上课的哥哥姐姐、弟弟妹妹,他们在地震发生时,由于来不及逃生,被永远地埋在了废墟中,失去了如花的生命。消息传来,所有的人都行动起来,为灾区人民伸出援手,有的捐款捐物,有的无偿献血,有的还亲自奔赴灾区参加救援。大家都在尽力为灾区人民奉献一片爱心。
  在我们学校,也开展了悼念和赈灾活动。20xx年5月19日至5月21日,是全国哀悼日,学校操场上那面国旗也悄然降下半旗。20xx年5月19日14时28分,全校师生为灾区死难人民默哀三分钟。我们学校还开展了捐款活动。在老师的号召下,同学们纷纷将自己平时积攒下来的零花钱带到了学校。在班级里,同学们踊跃地将捐款交到了老师手中,五元、十元、五十元、一百元,钱虽然不多,但每一分都代表了班上同学对灾区人民的爱心。在学校举行的捐款仪式上,全校同学肃立在操场上,各个班级都派出代表走上捐款台,庄严地将凝聚着同学们爱心的捐款投到捐款箱中。
  这一刻,我相信灾区人民在全国人民的帮助下,一定能够从灾难中站起来,重建美好的家园。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.