查看: 55|回复: 0

关于北京的英语作文六年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  北京不仅仅是我们的首都,也是有着悠久的历史和精彩地文化的著名城市。下面小编为大家搜集整理有关北京的英语作文,仅供阅读!
北京一日游 One-day Tour in Beijing  Beijing is our capital city which is famous for its long history. Now we have a one-day tour plan for you.
  In the morning, you can start the day at the Great Wall. It's one of the greatest wonders in the world. It's so magnificent that you can't go to Beijing without visiting the Great Wall. At noon, you can go to the Summer Palace. There are so many interesting sites, such as Wanshou Mountain, Kunming Lake, Suzhou Street, and some other ancient palaces. So you can climb Wanshou Mountain first. The view on the top is so wonderful. Next, you can go boating on Kunming Lake, and then, walk on Suzhou Street to enjoy the life of regions south of the Yangtze River. In the afternoon, you can go to have a long walk on Tiananman Square, in order to see the city well, and then you can visit the Palace Museum. There you can see different objects of different periods. They are of great value. In the evening, the Front Gate Walking Street is a good place to go where you can buy various kinds of souvenirs and clothes. Most buildings there have the traditional Chinese styles. Maybe you can know some history of ancient Beijing.
  Wish you a nice trip.
  北京是我们的首都,以悠久的历史而闻名。现在我们为你制定了一天的旅游计划。
  早晨你可以从长城开始新的一天。它是世界上最伟大的奇观之一。太壮观了,壮观到去北京不能不去参观长城。中午,你可以去颐和园。有那么多名胜古迹,如万寿山,昆明湖,苏州街,以及其他的一些古老宫殿。你可以先爬万寿山。山顶的景色是很美丽的。之后你可以去昆明湖划船,然后,走在苏州街来享受长江以南地区的生活。下午,你可以去天安门广场上散步,为了更好的看清楚这个城市,接下来你可以参观故宫博物馆。在那里你可以看到不同时期不同的物体。他们是很有价值的。晚上,前门步行街是一个很好的地方,在那里可以买到各种纪念品和衣服。那里的大多数建筑物都是中国传统风格。也许你可以了解到一些古老的北京城的历史。
  祝你旅途愉快
北京三日游 A Three-day Tour to Beijing  Last month I went to Beijing to visit one of my friends, because we haven’t seen each other for about two years and I got a holiday meanwhile. It is my first time to visit Beijing, which is always the dream city for all the Chinese. All the information about the city came from the books and TV, now I could see and get know of it by myself, how excited I am!
  There were so many tourist areas in my plan list, like Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, the Great Wall, the Perking University and so on. However, due to my short holiday I only visit several places of my list, with my friend’s companion. I will take a long tour to Beijing next time if I have the chance.
  上个月我去北京看望我的一个朋友,因为我们有将近两年没见,而我刚好有假期。这是我第一次游览北京,这座全中国人都向往的城市。我对北京的所以认知都来自电视和书本,而现在我有机会亲自来看这个城市、来了解她。我多么地兴奋!
  在我的旅游计划表上,我罗列许多要去的地方,如天安门广场,紫禁城,长城,北京大学等等。然而由于假期太短,朋友只陪我参观了计划表上的几个地方而已。如果有机会,我下次一定会到这来个长期旅游。
我爱炸酱面 I love Fried Bean Paste Noodles  There are different kinds of noodles in our country. In Shanxi, the most famous noodle is sliced noodles, in Guangdong, it has dry fried noodles; in Si chuan, people love spicy hot noodles very much. Born in Beijing and live in Beijing, I love fried bean paste noodles the best.
  The fired bean paste noodles is very easy to cook. First of it, you should slice the cucumber into pieces, cook the soy bean and green bean for about ten minutes, then put these material in a bowl. Second, stir-frying the paste. Mix the minced meat, ginger and green onion, and then put them in the pan, keep frying the paste until you can smell the aroma. Last, put the paste onto the noodles you have prepare and add the cucumber, soy bean and green bean to the noodles. The fried bean paste noodles are done. If you have time, you can try this, I sure you will love it.
  在我国,有各种各样的面条。在山西,最著名的面食是刀削面;在广东,最著名的是伊面;在四川,人们最爱的则是麻辣面。作为一个土生土长的北京人,我最爱炸酱面。
  炸酱面很容易烹饪。首先,你先把黄瓜切丝,把黄豆和青豆用沸水煮上十分钟,然后把这些材料装进碗里面备用。其次,烹制炸酱。把肉末、洋葱和葱花混合在一起,不停地翻炒,直到你闻到肉香。最后,把肉酱淋在煮好的面条上,再放上黄瓜丝、黄豆和青豆,炸酱面就算做好了。如果你有时间,你一定要试试。我保证你会爱上炸酱面的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.