查看: 23|回复: 0

二年级英语作文50词 my family

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我的家庭英语作文(1)
  My family is an ordinary Chinese families, my family is different, my family is filled with warmth and happiness. My family is made up of four members: father, mother, sister, and me.
  Father was engaged in the sales job for many years, no stay at home for a few days a year, all run outside sales, every dad home a thin circle, also black many, my sister and I are all very clear in my heart, my dad ran outside sales, don't go home, all the year round is in money, let my sister and I go to school, let's a have a good life, my dad ran outside sales is a few months, often forget to eat, from then on, my sister and I'll set firm resolve: we must study hard and do not live up to the expectations of mom and dad for us!
  And my mother is also a career in sales, but unlucky, unlike daddy so hard, all the year round in the outside run sales. Mom is a good housewife in the home.
  My sister and I, is a primary school student now!
  Although my family is very simple, but very warm and very happy!!!!!!
  Every time when I and my sister is a little small contradictions. Mother always came to us, remember once, my sister and I together make a fool of my mother, my sister and I pretend to be angry, my mother came and advised us, actually we don't angry, this matter, our whole family laugh for a long time for a long time. My family is full of laughter!
  我的家庭是一个普普通通的中国家庭,我的家庭与众不同的一点就是,我的家庭里充满了温馨与幸福。我的家庭是由四个成员组成的:爸爸、妈妈、妹妹、和我。
  爸爸从事了多年的销售工作,一年之中就没有在家待过几天,都在外面跑销售,每次爸爸回家都会瘦一圈,还会黑许多,我和妹妹心里都非常清楚,爸爸在外面跑销售,常年不回家,都是在挣钱,让我和妹妹上学,让我们一家都过上好日子,爸爸在外面跑销售一去就是几个月,常常还忘了吃饭,从此吗我和妹妹就立下了坚定的决心:我们一定要好好学习,一定不辜负爸爸、妈妈对我们的期望!
  而我的妈妈也是从事销售职业,不过不祥、不像爸爸这么辛苦,常年在外面跑销售。妈妈在家里又是一名贤惠的家庭主妇。
  我和妹妹,现在还是一名小学生!
  我的家庭虽然很简单,但是很温馨很幸福!!!
  每当我和妹妹有点小矛盾的时候。妈妈总是要来劝我们,记得有一次,我和妹妹联合起来把妈妈耍了一顿,我和妹妹假装生气,妈妈就过来劝我们,其实我们并没有生气,这件事,我们全家笑了好久好久。我的家庭还充满欢笑!
  我的家庭英语作文(2)
  My home four mouth people, father watching TV, love of mother, love to play computer's sister, the last one is naughty to me.
  Dad, character gentle love watching TV. The wulin wind started at a time, dad did not leave before the TV, I mutter: "my father is such a couch potato."
  Mother also very gentle character has a pair of watery big eyes, cherry small mouth, not fat or thin body. Mother love dressing up, charmingly mother will go out every morning. Remember once, my mother didn't know where to put the doll bright eye. I can't help but say: "oh, mom how nice!"
  Sister has a head of jet-black hair and a pair of beautiful eyes, sister love playing computer, every time I see computer sister boast about. Remember that a sister bought a laptop computer, my sister did not leave the computer all day, my sister is a geek.
  My personality is lively, the hobby is art, and I am also very naughty. That time, my good friend's birthday party, I saw the cake, my mind had an idea. From with some butter on the cake, I went to my good friend, wipe on the face, in a very short time her face was I became a clown.
  This is my family, this is my happy and happy family!
  我的家有四口人,有爱看电视的爸爸,爱打扮的妈妈,爱玩电脑的姐姐,最后一个就是调皮的我了。
  爸爸性格温柔,爱看电视。那一次武林风开始了,爸爸死活都不离开电视前,我小声嘀咕了一句:爸爸真是个电视迷。
  妈妈性格也很温柔有一双水汪汪的大眼睛,樱桃小嘴,身子不胖不瘦。妈妈爱打扮,每天早晨妈妈都会漂漂亮亮的出门。记得有一次,妈妈不知道要去哪里就把自己打扮的漂漂亮亮的好看极了。我忍不住的说:啊,妈妈好漂亮!
  姐姐有一头乌黑发亮的头发,还有一双好看的眼睛,姐姐爱玩电脑,每次见到电脑姐姐都兴奋不已。记得那一次姐姐买了一台笔记本电脑,姐姐一整天都没有离开电脑一下,姐姐就是一个电脑迷。
  我的性格活泼,爱好是美术,而且我也很淘气。那一次,我的好朋友过生日,我一看到蛋糕,脑子里就有了主意。我从蛋糕上抹了点奶油,就往我的好朋友脸上抹,不一会儿她的脸就被我抹成了小丑。
  这就是我的家庭,这就是我幸福而又美满的家庭!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.