查看: 32|回复: 0

6年级英语作文6句话

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:49:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文当中,篇幅都不是很长, 但是却能把内容表达清楚,你知道怎么写一篇只有6句话的六年级应予以作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的6年级英语作文6句话,供你参考!
6年级英语作文篇1  Many people admire the most is the celebrity, regal. While I admire is that everyone looked down upon.
  The winter wind blows, pedestrians hurried home, only the side of the road a dressed in overalls. The old man was working with be strict in one's demands.
  I like to walk: the old grandpa how afraid of freezing and other cleaners early back, but he is still working, stupid ah! I am walking on he glanced at. I stayed from the face to see, he is at least over 70 years old, he was so old why clean? Is it right? He not filial sons and daughters? ... ... A series of problems emerge from my mind. In order to make it clear, in his side walk ... ...
  " Grandpa, so cold a day, why don't you go back? "
  " No matter how cold, I have to finish my work! "
  " But.. Can you see those sweepers are back! "
  " Little friends, do you know the poplar? They both chicken blows rain to hit, hold to the frontier. If there is no cleaner or a cleaner. I go, the world will be so beautiful, clean? "
  I have spoken, but the old grandpa's words and images are deep in my heart.
  The old grandfather -- is the person I admire most!
6年级英语作文篇2  My hero she is, and she loves me, as all other mothers would their children. I remember the time when I was struck on my bed by severe illness, and she used to pick up the coursework for me, journeying from her workplace to school, from school to home. My tears nearly ran out of control when I saw bruises on her knees. She got thoses bruises when retrieving my homework. I feel regret for having said nothing to her; an adolescent sense of rebellion kept me silent. Perhaps to others my mother is merely an ordinary hairdresser and stylist, but she is of the most beautiful and elegent style in my mind.
6年级英语作文篇3  Mass media are very important tools of communication,through which information is passed to even the farthest end of the world. They enable us to communicate with each other by helping us to overcome the barriers of time and apace.
  大众媒体是非常重要的沟通工具,通过它信息可以传递到世界的尽头。他们能够使我们互相交流,帮助我们克服时间和空间的障碍。
  Mass media function in various ways. Below are listed the most commonly seen.
  大众传媒有各种各样的功能。下列是最常见的。
  First, mass media keep us well informed of the happenings of the world which would otherwise remain unknown.
  首先,通过大众传媒,我们可以对风云变幻的世界了如指掌,否则我们就会一无所知。
  Second, mass media persuade us mostly through advertisements. As we can see, newspapers, magazines and TV are filled with all kinds of colourful, persuasive advertisements which tempt us to buy their products.
  第二,大众媒体主要通过广告说服我们。正如我们所看到的,报纸、杂志和电视都充满了各种色彩鲜艳的、有说服力的广告,引诱我们购买他们的产品。
  Third, mass media give us entertainment. Television and radio broadcasting provide us with a big variety of programmes every day. Films, books, magazines, etc. give us daily amusement.
  第三,大众媒体让我们娱乐。电视和无线电广播每天给我们提供种类繁多的节目。电影、书籍、杂志等,给我们日常的娱乐。
  In a word, mass media will be all the more important in the future and their function will enormously expand.Limited by apace, only a few examples are mentioned here.
  总之,大众媒体将在未来将变得更重要,他们的功能也将极大地扩大。空间有限,在这里之举了少数的例子。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.