查看: 28|回复: 0

关于机器的小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  关于机器的小学英语作文篇一
  Now we use machines widely all over the world. Machines can help us do things better and faster.
  A washing machine helps us to wash clothes quickly. A printing machine helps us to print a lot of books, newspapers and many other things quickly.
  Bikes, cars trains and planes are machines, too. The computer is a wonderful machine. It can store information, and do a lot of work as fast as a scientist does.
  关于机器的小学英语作文篇二
  oneday,mikeandholaon go to library to buy a book ,when they go in to the library they cannot see any body they only see two robots here ,then they go to they only see two robots here then they go to the robots here then they go to rbotsand say "Iwant to borow a book would you......
  关于机器的小学英语作文篇三
  my name is Lin Tao. I always have a dream to own a robot in 20xx named Superman. It will be a product of AI(artificial intelligence) and it can do so many things for me, including helping me with all of my housework, especially cleaning the floor which i hate to do most. It could cook the meals anytime for my family. It could send me to school and fetch me from school instead of my parents. added up to all, it could also be my teachers, teaching me English and Math! What an assume robot it will be! With the breakthrough of technology, i strongly believe that my dream will come true oneday.
  关于机器的小学英语作文篇四
  Hello! I’m a future robot. My name is mini. I have two small eyes, a small nose and a very big mouth. I can read and write, and I can speak Chinese and English. I can play football, basketball and badminton quite well. And I can sing and dance very well! But I can’t run and swim. I always cook the breakfast for my master. My master is Sally. She is a pretty girl. She plays hopscotch very well.
  I love my master very much.
  关于机器的小学英语作文篇五
  In the movies, robots are common in people's daily lives. At that time, people do not need to do much things. Robots make their lives become simple. Therefore, I hope I can have a robot to do things for me. For example, it can go to school instead of me. It will remember all the knowledge and then bring them home for me. Therefore, I can go to do the things I like. Besides, I hope it can help me to clean my bedroom, finish my homework. When I am in trouble, it can help me pull out of it. And I hope it can take me to everywhere I want to go.I badly want a robot.
  在电影中,机器人在人们的日常生活很普遍。那时候,人们不用做太多事情。机器人使他们的生活变得更简单。因此,我希望拥有一个机器人帮我做事情。比如说,它可以代替我去上学。它帮我记住所有的知识然后带回家给我。这样我就可以去做我喜欢做的事了。此外,我希望它可以帮我打扫卧室,完成我的作业。当我遇到困难的时候它可以帮我走出困难。我希望它可以带我到我想去的地方。我很想要一个机器人。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.