查看: 19|回复: 0

初三英语作文毕业感言

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  毕业了,我就像一个迷路的孩子一样站在黑白单调的斑马线上。周围开始有无数叭鸣的车辆,周围的人潮涌动,一切的喧嚣打乱了我所有的思绪与记忆。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的初三英语作文毕业感言,供你参考!
英语作文毕业感言篇1  There is a rush of time between pitching and pitching. The days that used to be like yesterday.
  In the arena of passion, who is the one who conquers the circuit? In the swimming hall, who is trying desperately to paddle the water, just for the class to get the honor? And who handed out a card full of apologies after the head teacher left the door?
  I don't know when it started, when I was running in gym, I often looked around at this place that was too ripe to be cooked. I didn't know when to begin, and found that the food was not so difficult to eat. I didn't know when to start, but I found that the two big banyan trees on the campus were so green.
  Remember, the teacher's day, the whole class to the teacher's blessing and the blooming flowers, that bright flowers, like the heart of our all students.
  Remember, the classmate was in poor health and got leukemia. When our class knew the bad news, the teacher was in a strange mood. Thinking of that classmate's old smiling face, we look into each other, in the heart of the taste.
  Remember, the day of the military training party, our class classmate of a small goods, the whole teachers and students to amuse the laughter, and puffed up the palm. At that moment, I was proud that I was part of class 3, grade 3.
英语作文毕业感言篇2  The annual college entrance examination has been settled, and I am going to set foot on the new road of learning. Looking back on the third year, I have been feeling sad, sad and humiliated. But what makes me long aftertaste is in this period, the experience of the mind, the sublimation of the thought, the mature of life. I have found that, in the important juncture of life in high three, it is vital to have a mature striving attitude and rational principles to deal with the final result. As "the bearer", I want to bring my experience and feelings to my fellow students junior for reference.
  In the third year this battle, soldiers, every one of us is both from the front and ingenious general, therefore, we should not only understand the tactical (learning), and to focus on strategy, learning attitude, I would say "strategic" problem here.
  As you know, at the moment of life, one effort is worth hundreds of attempts at ordinary times, and one year's struggle is worth the struggle of years or even decades. From this point of view, in the high three of the key to grasp the life of the life of the multiplication, the life of the square. A flexible mind and a heavy butt are essential for a year later. There are three people who complain that hard work and hard work are too hard, the heaviest person in the bag is me, the person who has the most homework is me, the one who gets the best sleep the night before is me and I am me. But we should know that there are two kinds of pain in life: the pain of hard work, the pain of regret, but the degree of pain is greater than the former. The sweat on the brow and the tears below the eyebrows, we must choose one. The so-called can bear hardship for a while, the people who are afraid of hardship will be bitter. Of course, the easy way to walk is, it's downhill. Would you like to go?
英语作文毕业感言篇3  Time is fleeting, flowers bloom and fall. The sixth grade in primary school is about to pass. I am about to leave my Alma mater, leaving my teacher and leaving my classmates. I am filled with nostalgia.
  Unforgettable, beautiful Alma mater. In your arms, we grow from ignorance, from innocence to maturity, from cowardice to bravery. In this case, we get a strict education; Here, we have developed a good style of discipline and solidarity. Here, we gain knowledge, we know the truth, we thrive here.
  Remember, beloved teacher. You are like that "the wind sneaked into the night, moistening the fine silent" spring rain, moistening our small seedlings. You have made me understand how the sunshine illuminates life, how the gardener takes care of the flowers, how the spring wind is dyed the green world In my eyes, teacher, you are gentle and dignified, ordinary and great. Teacher, you are the spring rain in my heart, you are the sunshine in my heart... I will always thank you.
  Unforgettable, dear classmates. We have been together for six years. During these six years, we have had a wonderful time together, and you gave me the seed of friendship, which was broadcast to my heart. How can we be quiet in our relationships, when we grow up together, in a moment of separation? Then, remember every minute we spend together, let the friendship last forever!
  I will cherish every minute, every second not to make these six years regret. In my Alma mater, leave fond memories; Give a good impression to your teacher; Give your classmates a good memory.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.