查看: 28|回复: 0

初一英语作文简单的作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文的写作有简单的,你想知道简单的英语作文怎么写吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的初一英语作文简单的,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
初一英语作文简单的篇1  One day, when I was six years old, my aunt cane to see us form Shanghai. My parents and brother happened to be out then.
  It was late in the afternoon. The room was a little dark. My aunt felt tired. I asked her to sit down and have a rest. "When are your daddy and mummy, my dear?" asked Aunt. " They have gone shopping and will be back in an hour. I‘ll fetch a cup of tea for you, aunty." When I went into the kitchen, a good idea came into my mind: After a ling journey my aunt must be very hungry. I‘ll give her a cup of milk instead of a cup of tea. When I opened the cupboard. I saw a bottle of ‘milk‘ powder in it. I poured a cup of the ‘milk‘ and gave it to my aunt. " Thank you very much. It‘s very kind of you," she said. " Please taste the milk. Has it enough sugar?" My aunt took a sip of the ‘milk‘ and spilt it out at once. " What is it, Ranran?" she asked in surprise. " It‘s milk," I said loudly and proudly. " But it doesn‘t taste like milk. Where did you get it?" I took Aunt into the kitchen and showed the bottle to her. Oh, it turned out to be a bottle of washing powder!
  In the evening my parents came back. When they heard what I did, my mother said to me with a smile, " You are great. You have learned to entertain guests without us."
  Several years have passed. NNow I am a middle school student. Every time my parents repeat the story, we have a good laugh over it.
初一英语作文简单的篇2  The Great Wall of China is called the "Ten-thousand-Ii Great Wall" in Chinese.In fact, it's more than 6000 kilometres long. It winds its way from west to east, acrodeserts, over mountains, through valleys till at last it reaches the sea. It is one of the wonders of the world.
  The Great Wall has a history of over twenty centuries.The first part of it was built during the Spring and Autumn Period. During the Warring States Period, more walls were put up to defend the borders of the different kingdoms. It was during the Qin Dynasty that the kingdom of Qin united the different parts into one empire. To keep the enemy out of his empire, Emperor Qin Shi Huang had all the walls joined up.Thus, the Great Wall came into being.
  The Great Wall is wide enough at the top for five horses or ten men to walk side by side. Along the wall are watchtow-ers, where soldiers used to keep watch. Fires were lit on the the towers as a warning when the enemy came.
  It was very difficult to build such a wall in the ancient days without any modern machines. All the work was done by hand. Thousands of men died and were buried under the wall they built. The Great Wall was made not only of stone and earth, but of the flesh and blood of millions of men.
  Today the Great Wall has become a place of interest not only to the Chinese but to people from all over the world.Many of them have come to know the famous Chinese saying: "He who does not reach the Great Wall is not a true man."
初一英语作文简单的篇3  lovely, beautiful. She can be the young musician with our famous class, play skill is well piano, she still is the musical committee member of our class. The 2nd come on the stage do laugh at king, do not tell you who he is temporarily. The face of round circle, bodily form slants fat. It what word arrived in his mouth is OK that what word arrived in his mouth become joke, sometimes, his word just said, whole class is met the whole room burst into laughter. Now need not I say, did you know who he is? Ah, he with respect to Zhang Chang, the happy fruit of our class! The 3rd young talented woman that those who come on the stage is our class -- Liu Anfan. Is she had deep love for? , the book has made the indispensable one part in her life. What her composition writes is very marvellous, obtained teacher and classmates reputably. The 4th those who come on the stage is Huang Xin. Although his stature is small, ordinary, but he is a sonneteer. When every instantly class does not have a thing, his metropolis writes a poem on draft paper. Those poems that he writes, if you looked, regular meeting belly laugh. Come on the stage finally, it is a heavyweight character -- He Jiaxin. She can be the monitor of our class, became 6 years continuously, fierce! She is the teacher's capable young aide, the teacher gives her thing, what she can do is very good. The classmate of our class resembles the note in staff, each have each distinguishing feature, because,be these 59 note, just composed the music with our this beauty, moving class.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.