查看: 26|回复: 0

小学my dream英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  梦想是照亮人生旅途不灭的明灯,她引导我们在人生的道路上一直前行。你知道如何写好一篇我的梦想的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的我的梦想英语作文,供你参考!
小学my dream英语作文篇1  Person's life, is just like the fickleness of the clouds, dream too. One minute I want to be a shining star, and the next I want to be a teacher, and now want to be a designer, I don't know I will figure out what a mess again after the dream.
  However, one's life can't always wandering, like, dream. I wandered the dream this capricious words, do not choose my dream. Maybe haven't met, follow your dreams, also can find my true dream...
  My dream, when can I meet you Murphy, stylist is my dream?
小学my dream英语作文篇2  Everyone has a few perfect dream, I am no exception, of course, I have two perfect dream.
  My dream is to study hard, admitted to a key university, when the boss, then give my parents to my city, give my parents buy a mansion, with furniture and electrical appliances, let mom and dad go well.
  Another dream is to be an inventor, invented a potion of intelligence and love potion. As long as people drinking potions, intelligence will become so smart and clever. Drink love potion will become very has the compassion and the filial piety, and without any side effects.
  At that time, I will drink potions intelligence and love potion, let me become clever to work, let me become a filial piety.
  This is my dream!
小学my dream英语作文篇3  A person always has their own dreams and goals, no dream is like a broken wooden boats, have nothing, only scattered on the wind. Without the ideal heart is empty, it is a no soul body. My ideal is to be a writer.
  Writer, how great of the ideal ah, how did he come, and will experience what? Often hovering in my mind.
  A very young age, I was mother instilled literary knowledge, then I'm like a blind man. When no kindergarten, I began to read. Mother read a word, I will follow to read, such as the words of some concepts, mother will put all these words upset to me. Then my mother taught me began to recognize pinyin, syllable. All of these make me excited. In my mind all day, I also read a lot of children's songs and not well-known picture book. (in fact, according to the mother said at the time of less than a month I was born, my mother has been read children's songs in my ear) in the first grade I have read the book of fairy tales of phonetic notation. My language result gradually to the next level. "Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale", "Grimm's fairy tales" is my daily required course. In the process of growth, these writers such as lu xun, and contradiction, yu qiuyu is that I "know", fascinated me. In under the influence of the literature, so my dream sprouted. I want to be, Lin, and adopts the writer's dream is more and more thick, more and more strong
小学my dream英语作文篇4  Everyone has a dream. Some people want to be Yang liwei's astronauts, to go to space, to roam freely, to explore the mysteries of space. Some want to be omnipotent engineers, design and build high-tech Bridges and skyscrapers; Some want to be a skilled doctor, overcome medical problems, and let more people stay away from the pain of the disease; Other people who want to be big red and purple, sing songs and sing songs for everyone around the world... I have a glorious dream, which is to be an Olympic champion like athlete liu xiang.
  When I am with the national team, wearing sports clothes, the five-star red flag logo on the clip in Asia, Africa, pull, American sprinter, male correct and he wants to up the 20xx Olympic Games, carrying the ardent expectations of the people throughout the country, when I like left arrow straight to the end, yellow, white, brown, black world Olympic athletes are far behind me. The sweat filled me more confident, clenching my fist to cheer myself: "definitely more than they! I can do! The Chinese are sure to win!" When the five-star red flag solemn were high in my head, when the magnificent national anthem of the People's Republic of China played for me, and when the dazzling gold MEDALS are hung on my neck, when the ringing of the olive branch woven garlands to wear on my head, looked at the American and Japanese players to I threw to envy eyes, my eyes fill with tears. I held the five-star red flag in my hands and ran round and round the field. The whole hall cheers for me, the Chinese people cheer for me, the Chinese people all over the world cheer for me! I won, the Chinese won! I finally won the honor for China and added another gold medal to China's gold medal tally! I hopped happily, my teammates lifted me up in the sky and tossed...
小学my dream英语作文篇5  Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad and so on. I have a dream,too。
  不同的人有不同的梦想。有些人梦想赚很多的钱。有些人梦想过上幸福的生活。有些人梦想能够出名。有些人梦想能够出国等等。我也有一个梦想。
  When I was in school my teacher asked me what I want to be in the future I had no idea at the time because I didn't think about the question before now I have my dream I have figured out what I want to be in the future I want to be a teacher. This is my future ideal career being a teacher not only fulfills myself I also can implant my knowledge to my students. When I look at my teachers I adore them so much they learn so much knowledge they can help us learn better whenever we have questions they can answer us immediately. I want to be one of them when I grow up so I must study hard now.
  当我上学的时候,我的老师问我你将来想成为什么样的人,那时候我还不知道怎么回答,因为我从来没有想个这个问题,现在我有自己的理想,弄清楚自己将来想成为什么,我想要成为一名老师。这是我将来理想的职业,成为一名教师不仅能充实我自己,我也可以把我的知识灌输给我的学生。当我看着我的老师时,我很崇拜他们,他们学习了很多的知识,帮助我们更好地学习,无论我们什么时候提出疑问,他们可以立刻回答。当我长大后我想要成为他们中的一员,因此我必须要努力学习。
小学my dream英语作文篇6  In my mind, many dreams imagine the stars in the sky.
  Still, I love being a teacher. Because teachers can teach my students a lot of knowledge. Like many teachers, we all fell asleep when it was night. While the teachers are still correcting our composition, at this moment, I really want to say to the teacher that you have worked hard! After that, I am your successor!
  I also want to be a musician when I grow up. Because I like to play the erhu very much. Even at the school's New Year's party, he heard the teacher say, "if you can play an instrument, bring it to us." Hearing this, I did not hesitate to perform at the party, the teacher praised me! If I grow up to be a musician, I will make more music!
  Do you have dreams? Tell me!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.