查看: 26|回复: 0

6年级英语作文范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文的范文就是写的好的作文,你知道怎么写一篇英语作文的范文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的6年级英语作文范文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
6年级英语作文篇1  Today, I'm going to visit the beautiful mountains with my mother, along with several classmates from our class, and we left at six in the morning. About three and a half hours away, we finally reached the beautiful grand m6年级英语作文n. The air was very fresh and the scenery was very charming.
  I and classmates came to the sea side cheering, we saw there are many holes on the shore, head out of small crabs, carrying two "tweezers" in waved to us, but we walk in the past, they immediately went into their nest. The little crabs on the beach run as fast as the wind, and they seem to be very afraid of us. But we are still no mercy for their own good, friends have tried to dig sand, only small crabs appears in front of us, we had no trouble he caught them and into his little in the bottle. I am happy to see my own harvest.   after lunch, we're going to go swimming in the sea, we change my swimsuit, one after another like a happy little dolphin plop plop jump down go to, I accidentally drank a mouthful of sea water, wow! So salty! I put my hand into the water, and the flock of shrimps jumped right in my hand, and before I could catch them, they jumped into the sea again.
  The students played in the sea, and the sound of laughter, the sound of the waves, the sound of the seagulls spread across the sea. I want to say to the sea, "the sea, I love you! You brought us joy!"
  今天我要和妈妈去美丽的大乳山游玩,一起去的还有我们班的好几位同学,我们早上六点就跟随旅游团出发了。大约三个半小时的路程,我们终于到达了美丽的大乳山,这里的空气非常的清新,景色也非常的迷人。
  我和同学们一起欢呼着来到了大海边,我们看到海岸上有好多小洞,一个个小螃蟹露出头,举着两个小钳子在向我们招手,可是我们一走过去,它们立刻就钻进了自己的小窝。在沙滩上的小螃蟹则像风一般的速度跑走,看来它们非常的害怕我们。但是我们还是毫不留情的对它们下手了,朋友们都使劲的挖着沙子,一只只小螃蟹就出现在我们的面前,我们毫不费劲的就把它们捉到了,装进自己的小瓶子里。看着自己的收获,心里都很开心。
吃过午饭,我们就要到大海里游泳了,我们换好泳装,一个个就像快乐的小海豚扑通扑通的跳下去,我不小心喝了一口海水,哇!好咸啊。我把手伸到水中,一群群的小虾立刻在我的手心中跳跃,还没等我捉住它们,它们又立刻跳到大海中了。
  同学们在大海中嬉戏,笑声、海浪声、海鸥的叫声传遍了大海。我想对大海说:大海,我爱你!你给我们带来了欢乐!
6年级英语作文篇2  In October, the light of the sun, a brilliant in October, a bright October harvest auspicious October.
  Signature --
  Along with wind chill, we have annual fall sports. The sun is shining in the opening day. See, the pace of neat, Listen, colorfully applause. In the blue sky, white clouds appear particularly noticeable.
  Soon, the game is formally began.
  Although many games, but the man's 800 meters. The little hero classmates in my class also attended.
  Just listen to "bang -" a game, he heads held high, swinging arm is so rich rhythm, pace is elastic, don't worry not rashness, seemed to be waiting for the best chance. Transcend Obviously, others when they should not fiddle, followed, behind a few athletes, though all sweating like cattle, asthma, can still grit. Is the second lap, the little hero still jingshendousou speed, not only does not slow, but more and more quickly. Several players behind the red eyes, is to produce a pair of wings, play catch. With the end of the cheerleading of Shouting, more and more is also high, provided a cover over a, only the last 30 meters, the unexpected happened, only one a sports quickened the pace, turn over a had generally, and more than a... With the little hero, only keep more than 10 meters of the final competition, who on earth - who? At this moment, the cheerleading of mouth as if they were tape sealing the general, Shouting. The students are in my mouth, referees are also DengYuan eyes. Finally, the little hero out of a second.
  The 800 metres runway, 800, 800 meters, which is not only the strength and didn't show, but perseverance, work is not only the medal, is also a kind of honor.
6年级英语作文篇3  Early in the morning, we had a meal in a hotel, and I wanted to read a little while, and my mother and I went to the xinhua bookstore in the vicinity of the orange to buy books.
  Came to the xinhua bookstore, we went in and saw many children and their parents in the bookstore reading a book, inside a lot of people like a zhe, primary school students in grade one of the segment are gathered in huangyan xinhua bookstore.
  My mother and I began to choose books, a minute, two minutes, three minutes, finally chosen book, my mother and I chose the paparazzi of our class, 200 of pregnant women should pay attention to details, the Japanese white fairy tale, the beautiful young girl painting ", "green fairy tale" in Germany.
  After buying the book, my mother and I were going to read in the xinhua bookstore, so we could look at the books we didn't buy. One second, ten seconds, one minute, one hour, if mom doesn't push me, I'm going to stay here all morning!
  So we paid the money and left the xinhua bookstore.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.