查看: 21|回复: 0

我的周末五年级英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  小学英语作文教学的目标在于培养学生的语言组织能力、口语表达能力、逻辑思维能力、语言运用能力等,为学生英语素质的培养打下基础。你的周末是怎样度过的呢?下面是师哈哈网小编为你整理的我的周末五年级英语作文,希望你能喜欢!
  我的周末五年级英语作文篇1
  Weekends to people mean that they can have a two-day good rest. For example, people can go out to enjoy themselves or get together with relatives and friends to talk with each other or watch interesting video tapes with the whole family.
  Everyone spends weekends in his own way. Within two days, some people can relax themselves by listening to music, reading novels, or watching films. Others perhaps are more active by playing basketball, wimming or dancing. Different people have different relaxations.
  I often spend weekends with my family or my friends. Sometimes my parents take me on a visit to their old friends. Sometimes I go to the library to study or borrow some books to gain much knowledge. I also go to see various exhibition to broaden my vision. An excursion to seashore or mountain resorts is my favorite way of spending weekends. Weekends are always enjoyable for me.
  周末对人们而言意味着可以有两天的休息好。例如,人们可以去享受自己或与亲朋好友聚在一起相互交谈或者看有趣的录像带和整个家庭。
  每个人都以自己的方式过周末。两天内,有些人可以放松自己,听音乐,看小说,或者看电影。其他人也许打篮球更活跃,不同的人有不同的放松方式。
  我经常与家人共度周末或我的朋友。有时我父母带我参观他们的老朋友。有时我去图书馆学习或借书来获得很多知识。我也去看各种展览,开阔我的视野。游览海滨或山度假村是我最喜欢的周末的支出方式。周末对我来说总是愉快的。
  我的周末五年级英语作文篇2
  I have happy weekend.
  On Saturday morning I always have English classes at school. I study hard in the classroom. In the afternoon I often play computer games. On Sunday morning I often draw pictures. Sometimes I visit my grandmother and grandfather. Sometimes I listen to music. On Sunday afternoon I often do housework or go shopping.
  So I love weekends.
  我的周末五年级英语作文篇3
  My weekend life that is good, I always feel that is so interesting.
  First of all, I don't like to sleep late, Saturday, Sunday early in the morning, I got up. By convention, of course, is to play badminton. But father and mother is miserable, always wanted to take advantage of this weekend to sleep more. But every time I am reluctant to call up from the bed, I only like badminton in many sports activities, I also don't know why, in short, from go out to play until half past seven in the morning to go home to eat breakfast, every time is a smelly sweat, but it was not a little tired, the mood also is very comfortable.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.