查看: 25|回复: 0

我的母亲的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  有一种爱,一生一世不求回报,那就是母亲的爱。大家不妨以我的母亲为题目写一篇英语作文吧。以下是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的,有关我的母亲的英语作文,希望大家喜欢。
我的母亲的小学英语作文一  My mom is about 45 years old.She has long hair and very big eyes. She is a housewife. She always helps me with my homework before she cleans the house and prepares dinner for my whole family. She is really a nice and kind mother.
  My mom is always very reasonable.
  All she asks for is for me to complete my schoolwork. If I get a good mark on my test,she will be very happy.
  If I don't do well,she won't get angry. She will encourage me to do better next time.
  I love my mom,so I give her a hug when I get home,and tell her she is the best mom in the world.
我的母亲的小学英语作文二  My mother is the greatest person to me, she takes care of my every day. In the morning, she cooks the breakfast and then wakes me up, she helps me pack my schoolbag.
  Then in the afternoon, she waits me to come home, asks me to do the homework.
  She does all the things till I sleep, I want to say I love my mother so much.
我的母亲的小学英语作文三  My mother is 35 years old. She has long black hair and big eyes. She takes me to school every day. In the evening, she help me with my homework.
  If I’m hungry, she will cook my favourite meals.
  She’s always trying to encourage me to try something new.
  I think my mother is the best person in this world. She is always be there for me when I need her. I love her so much. She is my hero.
我的母亲的小学英语作文四  My mom is 38 years old mow,she has a pair of pitch-black eyes and hair.
  She doesn't look very beautiful and tender,but her nose looks nice and she's a little bit fat.
  When I take a good look at her,I can see her winkle which was appeared by concerning about me.
  Besides,there has already accrued some white hair.I suppose it is.Maybe my mom is just a normal person in other's eyes ,but in my heart,she is a great mom.
我的母亲的小学英语作文五  My name is Jessie. I am twelve. I love my mother, her name is Miss Xiao. She has black hair and two big eyes.
  She is a very beautiful woman. My mother works in a hotel. She is a manager.
  She likes fish and vegetables, but she doesn’t like meat and chicken.
  My mother can cook, sing and read, but she can’t fly. Her cooking and singing are both very good.
  This is my mother!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.