查看: 14|回复: 0

初二英语作文写我的好朋友

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  朋友不必虚意逢迎,点点头也许就会意了,你知道怎么写一篇我的好朋友的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的初二英语作文写我的好朋友,供你参考!
初二英语作文写我的好朋友篇1  I have four good super super good friends they are naive and lovely pig, beautiful tigger, pure honey. The four of us walk through together for six years of ups and downs, we grew up together, happy together, I really like to play with them. Is that they make my life every day full of laughter, is they make me happy every day. But they also have made me really angry, not letter, let me tell you about!
  It is children's day in last year, they three were consulted in going to "big day" to go swimming, but it didn't tell me! I was angry with half dead, for a long time didn't manage them, then you can't resist, gets on a classmate who had a good cry. Later or lovely pig have a way, put me in a guffaw. We discuss the lovely pig and I go go get them, but when we went to the "big day" after you even both of them haven't found a shadow, but also get to play, so the two of us played a ball. To ask them why didn't go to, can you guess what they say? Ha ha ha... Laugh die me, said they had not found, will go to the park to play a game. They always regret it later, honey said: "I this regrets! I how so stupid!"
初二英语作文写我的好朋友篇2  When night falls, I like to pick up the book quietly sat in front of my little desk lamp, with a burst of tangy smell of ink, roam in the ocean of books...
  Remember when I was young, mother always before I go to bed tell me a story. I asked my mother: "mom, how do you know so many story?" Mother said: "I'm from the book looks like." When I read a little bit big big class, the teacher often teaches us to read children's songs, I asked the teacher: "teacher, how do you know so many children's song?" The teacher said, "I'm from the book looks like."
  From then on, my book is full of yearning for magic.
  When I carry a new schoolbag into the campus, touch the first contact to the books, my pleasure! I learned from the Chinese book of pinyin, met Chinese characters; In a math book, I learned how to calculate.
  From then on, I fell in love with this beautiful book.
  Book, it took me into the ocean of literature. The mermaid, the ugly duckling, "Snow White", "the frog prince"... One fairy tale took me into the magic palace. Book, it take me travel around the world, let I met in Beijing and the Great Wall, took me to the Yangtze river, Yellow River to play, also took me to the swimming space.
初二英语作文写我的好朋友篇3  I, a hot-tempered stroppy, cultural level is not high, love and friends!
  She, a gentle, tender, cultural level is quite high!
  This is two completely is not a person in the world; At the same time, the two are not in a class. If I am the grass, she is the lush trees; If, I am an unknown straw house, she is located in Paris, France ivy tower. Whenever the teacher shu thumb to praise her, the whole class with envious eyes watching her. The only only my eyes didn't cast envious eyes. Why is that? Is I didn't she do well? I often use this sentence to blame myself; Over and over why I work hard, but always can't hear the teacher told me that a praise me. The teacher didn't find? I don't know. Is the teacher think I do bad? I don't know. Whenever the teacher standing on the platform to read aloud her composition, why my heart is very uncomfortable. Why didn't my composition take up and read it to the students? I am not good at composition? I don't know. I should how to write a composition? I don't know. But I won't just give up, I will let the teacher to find I slowly, rescued me from trapped around; The big DuiWei although I was a preparatory department, but I think I lost her, she is a real big DuiWei, if can, I willing to let out big DuiWei this seat. Because, she better than me. Had you seen the composition would like to know who is "her" I mentioned in the article!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.