查看: 30|回复: 0

暑假活动英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  暑假是令人期待,令人向往的,你知道怎么写一篇暑假活动的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的暑假活动英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
暑假活动英语作文篇1  Summer vacation one day early in the morning, dad and his friends decided to take their children to ecological agriculture, forestry and strawberry park to play, we set out early, and other children together, the adults directly drive to strawberry fields. On the way, we saw the citic bridge, which was blocked by the fog, only showing a little bit of a misty straight line.
  Arriving at our destination, we went straight to the strawberry garden and eagerly picked the strawberries. The strawberries are big and red, and they are not very good.
  I picked a lot of to han provided, because he is very small, about three years old, and my basket is not all is my pick, some are a wears glasses and beautiful and young sister pick.
  Finally, I divided the strawberry in the basket to the sister, leaving those who were mine. After, I have washed my hands, han provided you give me a big and strange strawberries, seems to be two strawberries grow together, I wash to eat, wow, so sweet, I have never eaten such a sweet strawberries, looks like han provided it was a good heart!
  After picking up the strawberries, I went to the farm again. Before dinner, we went to the farm equipment to play some of the activities, such as: swing and seesaw, swing the most fun, her good high, around the playground pirate ship is so high.
  When I was full, I came to a mini fish pond with a mini bridge. There are also some ancient fishing tools that make farms older.
  Today, I'm having a good time in the north. Next time, I'm going to play.
  暑假一天的一大早,爸爸和他朋友们决定带着各自的小孩到生态农林的草莓园玩,我们早早地出发了,和别的小朋友汇合后,大人们直接驱车去草莓园。在路上,我们看到被雾挡住的中信大桥,既然只露出了一点蒙蒙的有点儿不清楚的直线。
  到达目的地,我们直奔向草莓园,迫不及待地去摘草莓。草莓要摘大个而且要鲜红欲滴的,有一点儿白都感到不是很好吃。
  我摘了很多给小韩,因为他很小,大概三岁,我的篮里也不全是我摘的,有一些是一位戴着眼镜而且漂亮又年轻的姐姐摘的。
  最后,我把篮子里的草莓分一点儿给那个姐姐,留下那些就是我的。分完之后,我洗了一下手,小韩给我个又大又稀奇古怪的草莓,好像是两个草莓连在一起生长的,我洗了来吃,哇,那么甜,我从来没有吃过这么甜的草莓,看来小韩真是一片好心啊。
  摘完草莓,我又去农场吃饭。开饭前,我们去农场的一些活动器材玩,比如:荡秋千还有跷跷板,荡秋千最好玩,那秋千荡的好高,差不多跟游乐场的海盗船那么高。
  吃饱饭,我来到一个迷你鱼塘,上面搭了一个迷你小桥。还有一些古老的钓鱼工具,它们把农场变得更古老。
  今天,我在北玩得很开心,下次,我还要去玩。
暑假活动英语作文篇2  In the middle of the day, grandpa rushed over and told us he was going to tiangong hall. "I exclaimed with surprise. In the middle of the day, we eat wonton, and we even pack wontons so fast. I quickly solved the wonton, and organized everything to be ready.
  I couldn't help but marvel at the temple of heaven. Wow, what a big, beautiful! When grandpa bought the ticket, I rushed into the door and asked grandpa to go there first. The grandfather said, "go and pick the mulberry fruit first." Once again, I screamed and ran into the mulberry forest, and I watched as I ate, admiring: sweet! Suddenly, I found a big black mulberry notes, busy picking in the past, but I accidentally to crush it, make it out of the juice, juice flowing really - phase bleeding on the hand! I walked up to my mother and said, "mom is bad. I'm bleeding!" Mom looked, and cut, it turned out to be mulberry juice.
  Finished picking mulberry notes, we went to the paradise of the plant world, "I looked at several galleries in a row, a tropical fruit zone, tropical zone, psammophyte area... And so on. There are all kinds of plants and fruits that I should not be able to spare. Introduce you to a few! For example, there is a "heart fruit" that you have not seen. He is a tropical fruit, and the fruit is round, like a man's heart, and leaves like a common camphor leaf.
  And then we went to the amusement park, and we played pedals and "space walks." We're having fun! I'm a little bit of a round-trip when I get there.
  I have gained a lot of knowledge on this day's manor tour, and you can also visit some tourist attractions. I've been to many places!
暑假活动英语作文篇3  During the summer vacation, we went to the lianhua mountain scenic area to visit the lotus mountain, which has a history of more than two thousand years. It is well known for its "artificial unintentional overwork" spectacle.
  I think: go to lianhua mountain can't have to visit "guan hai guanyin"? The guanyin guanyin guanyin bronze is as high as 40. 88M is the world's most current foil (bo2) bronze statue. She looked at the long steps below her feet and spread her love to the world. And I looked up at the long step and thought, "this... If we ascend, shall we see the land of the empty gods? We walked around watching the sea, and it was all golden, standing on a high lotus platform, about three stories tall, and it felt like a cloud.
  Then we came to the clock next to the clock. It was my turn to knock on the clock, and I banged on the wooden bell, and the big brass bell, "dong," sounded deafening. Then I thought, "if a man gets into a big clock, let me bang on the clock, how much fun it should be?" He doesn't have to sit on the swing and swing on the swing!
  Halfway up the hill, I saw countless lush trees and flowers. Below the mountain, the sea, the river, the lake, etc. In this state, it is both amazing and comfortable, wanting to stand up for a long time, and then to sit down and sing a beautiful little poem.
  The cool breeze of the lotus mountain, the fresh air, and the beautiful scenery make me linger!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.