查看: 27|回复: 0

简单初中英语作文100词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的简单初中英语作文100词,希望对你有帮助!
  简单初中英语作文100词篇1
  My Favorite Male ActorI like to watch movie, I had watched many movies, Jackie Chen is my favorite male actor. When I was small, I watched Jackie Chen’s action movie, he can beat many guys at the same time, he is many teenagers’ hero. In the last ten years, Jackie Chen has aimed at the foreign market, he took many movies and cooperated with foreign stars, he has achieved great success. Jackie’s success teaches us a lesson, the secret of achieving success is hard work. Jackie got wounded when he shot films, he has many scars on his body. Now he is over 50, but he is going on his playing, we are happy to see Jackie Chen’s movie.
  我喜欢看电影,我已经看了很多电影,成龙是我最喜欢的男演员。当我很小的时候,我看了成龙的动作片,他能同时打很多人,他是很多青少年的英雄。在最近时间里,成龙瞄准了海外市场,他演了很多电影,和外国演员合作,取得了巨大的成功。成龙的成功教会了我们,成功的奥秘在于努力工作。在拍电影的时候,成龙受伤,他身上留下了很多伤疤。现在他已年过50,但是他仍然拍戏,我们很高兴看到成龙的电影。
  简单初中英语作文100词篇2
  My name is Beth. I’m 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hui’an. My school is very big and beautiful. I’m very happy in the school.   I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning. Then I do morning exercises in the playground. At 6:40, I have my breakfast. You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room. After breakfast, I often read English with my classmates.   We have six classes every day. The first class begins at 7:50 am. I like all the classes, because my teachers can make the classes lively and interesting. My favorite subject is English, so I join English Corner every week. I can speak English with many other students there. It’s very interesting and exciting. I think it’s helpful for me to learn English well. After class, I always play games with my friends. We play basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, ping-pong and so on. They are very relaxing.   I like my lessons, my friends and my teachers. In a word, I love my school. I find my school life is more and more meaningful and colorful. My school life is wonderful, isn’t it?
  简单初中英语作文100词篇3
  My favourite teacher is Miss Huang. She is a beautiful lady. She has two big eyes, a high nose and a little red mouth. There is always a smile on her face.
  Miss Huang likes singing and collecting posters. She is good at playing the piano. In the evening, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music. She is good at dancing, too. Sometimes she teaches us dancing.
  Miss Huang likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute. Her favourite color is blue. Because blue is the color of the sky and the sea.
  This is my favourite teacher. Our classmates all like her very much.
  我最喜欢的老师是黄老师。她是一位漂亮的女性。她有两只大大的眼睛,一个高高的鼻子和一张小小的红唇。她的脸上总带着笑容。
  黄老师喜欢唱歌和收集海报。她钢琴弹得很好。晚上,她常常坐在钢琴前弹奏优美的乐曲。黄老师跳舞也很棒。有时她也会教我们跳舞。
  黄老师非常喜欢狗,因为狗很友好也很可爱。黄老师最喜欢的颜色是蓝色,因为蓝色是天空和海的颜色。
  这就是我喜欢的老师。我们班的同学都非常喜欢她。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.