查看: 21|回复: 0

我的家人小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我的家人,可爱善良,我的家里每天都很开心。你呢?写一篇我的家人的小学英语作文记录一下吧,下面是师哈哈网小编精心挑选的关于我的家人的小学英语作文,供大家阅读。
  我的家人的小学英语作文一
我的家人的小学英语作文一  This is my family. There are four people in my family. My grandmother, my father, my mother and me.
  My grandmother has short white hair. She looks very nice. My father has short black hair and small eyes. He looks very fat, so I often call him fat man. He works at a factory.
  My mother works at a L.D.T. My mother has long black hair.
  She likes sports and traveling, so I often go on sports with my mother. On holidays my family often go to travel. I study at Guiyuan Primary School. We are very happy.
我的家人的小学英语作文二  There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my elderly brother and I. My father is a computer engineer.
  He works in a big company in my city. My mother is a nurse. She works hard to help patients. But she is always busy and always comes home late tiredly.
  My brother is three years older than me. Now, he is a middle school student. He is sunny and easygoing. He can help me a lot in my study.
  I am primary school student. I love my families. So do they.
我的家人的小学英语作文三  I live in lovely family. There are three people in my family, my parents and I. My father is a policeman. He works in the police station of my city. He is always busy with his work and he has business trips often. Sometimes, he would tell something about his job to me.
  Of course, they are not the dangerous ones.
  My mother is teacher of a primary school. She teaches math and she was once my teacher, too. She is always kind and patient to her students. Luckily, she doesn’t have to work overtime, so that she has enough time to take good care of me.
  I am very thankful to my parents and I love them very much.
我的家人的小学英语作文四  My family lives in ShenZhen. There are four people in my family.
  They are my father, my mother, my sister and I. My father is tall and thin. He is a handsome man. He has big eyes. His hair is straight. He likes to watch TV and movies and read books. My mother works in an office.
  She cooks very well. She likes to read books, too. She is short and thin. My sister is a student.
  She is an independent girl. She is very graceful. I am a student, too. But I study in a junior high school. I go to school every weekend.
  I like to play dodge ball and listen to music very much. much. I like my family because each family member helps me a lot.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.